Sign in to follow this  
hervoyel

Q on healing treatments by sound/established healers

Hi all,

do any of you have possibly precise pointers to sound/established healers to recommend to me? By that I mean people of a caliber equivalent to that of John Chang - if not John himself! ;) (I have read in this forum that he doesn't accept students anylonger, but I suppose he still treats patients!)

I have also read in this forum about Robert Peng in NY.

I am asking because my girlfriend has been suffering for quite some time for the consequences of a brain concussion followed shortly after by a second one, and despite of medical treatment she doesn't seem to improve. So I am worried about her health and am looking for alternatives. BTW, I am not even sure that a healer could be suitable for such condition, but I am willing to give it a try.

I would be grateful for any info. The location is not important even if Asia would be easier (my girlfriend is based in Taiwan).

Cheers,

Marco

Zdenko Domancic- search google video for Think About It Bioenergy for a documentary on him and his method

Gene Egidio @ www.egidio.org he's in the San Diego area and does distance healing

Zdenko is in Slovania

Ron Wilding - absent healing

Hi Marco,

Heilkunst treatment could remove the energetic disturbances caused by the trauma, allowing the body to heal. Phone consults plus remedies sent by mail mean that anyone can get the treatment anywhere, without having to travel long distances to healers. See Hahnemann Clinic for Heilkunst.

Best,

Karen

Edited by karen

Sign in to follow this