Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Buddhist Exorcism Skills Request

Hi.

I had an experience recently where I smelled something rotten in an then weird thoughts began. I recognized it right away as foreign to my own energy and told it to go away peacefully but I wished it well an hoped it could evolve into something better.

I encounter these things a lot, before that one there was one which smelled like well for lack of better words clean sexual organs an there was sexual overtones an thoughts that appeared. Other people smelled it too and after I asked they did admit to sexual thoughts running thru their mind.

Then there is one that no smell but a feeling of dread, an being irrationally scared for no reason and if eyes are closed there are horrific images.

When I encounter these things, there's a sudden like mood shift in me. Like some part of me becomes extremely relaxed, yet serious, an become aware of their presence in various ways. The smells or because I quieted my mind yet weird thoughts that feel as if they are somehow for lack of better wording, they feel as if they are somehow outside my 'boundaries' trying to work their way or attach to me.

I've come to understand these are types of bodiless beings, an I'm curious if there is a way to expelled them. Where do I send them?  An  how do I seal them into an object then purify the bloodless being and send it where it needs to go.

Also for some reason I put my right hand to my chest and say "Ami-tabah" instinctively when I'm asking them to leave and wish them well.

Since I started this meditation where I develop inner luminance , it's become more frequent. I appreciate the help if ya can.

At 559 pages, the following book contains the History of Exorcism, The Three Realms of Daoist Magic, Interactions with the Spirit World, Schools of Daoist Sorcery, Understanding Psychic Influence, Principles of Psychic Interference, Psychic Attacks, Types of Psychic Attacks, Symptoms That Indicate a Psychic Attack, Defending Against Psychic Attacks, Encounters With Ghosts, Types of Hauntings, Communicating with Ghosts, Encounters With Spirits, Historic Classification of Spirits and Immortals, Seductive Spirits, Animal Spirits, Plant Spirits, Nature Spirits, Spirits of the Elemental Realms, Spirit Snakes and Spider Spirits, Sensations Attributed to the Presence of Spirit Entities, How and Why Negative Spirit Entities Attack, Self-Defense Against Spirit Entities, Protecting Children, Closing the Ghost Gate to Protect against Ghosts and Spirits, Encounters With Demonic and Evil Spirits, Demonology, Levels of Demonic Influence, Demonic Manifestation, Demonology According to Christian Mysticism, Historical Facts, Demonic Attacks, Encounters with Demon or Spirit Possessed Individuals, Demon or Spirit Oppression, Ten Reasons Why a Demon or Evil Spirit will Interact with an Individual, Three Stages of Demonic Assault (Demonic Infestation, Demonic Oppression, and Demonic Possession), History of Possession, Signs and Symptoms of Spirit Possession, Signs and Symptoms of Demonic Possession, Exorcism, Functionality of Exorcism, Four Primary Stages of Exorcism, The Ritual of Summoning Spirits for Interrogation and Exorcism, Binding and Banishing Techniques used to Remove Evil Spirit Entities, Treating Demonic or Spirit Oppression and Possession, Removing a Spirit or Demonic-Entity from a Individual, What to do After the Demon or Spirit Entity Leaves the Body, When the Demon or Spirit Entity Will Not Leave, Treatment for Phobia or Anxiety of being Spirit or Demon Oppressed, Medical Qigong Treatment for Spirit and Ghost Hallucinations, Treatment using the Thirteen Ghost Points, The Magic Circle, and Three Stages of Daoist Exorcism.

https://bookstore.qigongmedicine.com/products/daoist-exorcism-encounters-with-sorcerers-ghosts-spirits-and-demons-final-edition

p.s. you are doing right thing. The book above is more for "technical" references. I have not found more detailed "technical" book, there are plenty of "fluff" of demonology books on internet.  

p.p.s You send them UP. sending them down ( imho) is just "recycles" but sending them UP ( whatever heavens you believe in) liberates them. 

Much appreciated on suggesting that book. I'm however not in the situation to afford that at the moment, so I can afford say free advice, skills, techniques you are able to share. Other than that I usually rely on intuition. Feel free to pm me.

check nearby topic on Exorcism. I believe a forum member said he is writing detailed response. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I just checked it, then came here an saw you recommend it. Great coincidence.

aint great

bad coincidence

bad eclipse

bad times

4 minutes ago, qicat said:

aint great

bad coincidence

bad eclipse

bad times

Not for me, it was informative, helpful an I feel strangely alert an I'm pretty sure that's my new practices but could have to do with the eclipse.

I'd recommend a long soak in Epsom salt bath.  Whether the interference is psychic or bacterial, long salt soaks tend to help.  Candle light, soft music and sliced peaches optional.  

image.png.e951034cf36d2ffaa09d77db0d21e21b.png

6 hours ago, thelerner said:

I'd recommend a long soak in Epsom salt bath.  Whether the interference is psychic or bacterial, long salt soaks tend to help.  Candle light, soft music and sliced peaches optional.  

Lol. 

Edited by Hancock

I doubt he will be answering  you .  I was going to offer something but I see this refers to 'Taoist spirits'  ... not my field .

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I doubt he will be answering  you .  I was going to offer something but I see this refers to 'Taoist spirits'  ... not my field .

Maybe Herbie came to the rescue.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this