Yoda

Dr. Zhi Gang Sha's new book, "Soul Communication"

So a pal just sent me Dr. Sha's "Soul Communication" and I've only read a few pages of it but it looks like a winner. Check out this prayer:

"Dear Soul, mind and body of all the souls that I have hurt, can you please sit in my lower abdomen? Can you please forgive me? I am sincerely sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I offer you my total love. I cannot thank you enough."

And again:

"Dear Soul, mind and body of all the souls that have hurt me, can you please sit in my lower abdomen? I forgive you for any harm that you may have caused me. I offer you love and blessings. I deeply appreciate and honor you. Thank you."

then mentally or out loud chant, "unconditional forgiveness" for 3 minutes.

That's all I've read of it, but looks very fun.

I have his first two books and I like them. He's a very happy person! A bit eccentric. Can't understand him on tele conferences though.

He had to hold the san jiao posture for five hours before his Master (Master Guo) would accept him as a student.

Bindo and The Inner Light,

Thanks for sharing your experiences and I'll definitely keep them in mind! I'm only a chapter or two into the book, but I'm very taken by it so far. I've been interested in learning more about the intersection between prayer and cultivation and this book really addresses this subject quite nicely.

Your pal,

Yoda

Masaru Emoto, who wrote "The Hidden Messages In Water", photographed water after Dr. Sha sent his energy and they turned into beautiful geometric shapes. I think Dr. Sha has some abilities and I've had some good results using his techniques, however, I've never been moved to study with him. There does seem to be some wackiness in his organization.

I'm on the email list and they wanted everyone to buy multiple copies of his new book to get a high amazon ranking. A real turn off, man! What you described, inner light, is not cool at all! Very manipulative. And expensive.

Many people have benefited from his techniques and, I think, he was Qigong Master of the year some years ago. Nevertheless, it may be best to just purchase the books and not be directly involved with him.

i heard the story about amazon, too. very shady indeed!

i tend to think that maybe also you and me could change the water crystals with all of our heart. i can say that just by writing positive things on the bottle some people taste the difference strongly with the blind test.

my girlfriend made the test with her whole family. all of them (they are not spiritual at all) liked the water with the positive writings on the bottle far better, even it was a blind test and they didnt know which was the water from the tube and which one was the "good" one with the positive affirmations on the bottle.

now if you and me project positive thoughts and qi with all of our heart to this water i am very sure it would look beautiful afterwards, too. most people may be able to do that if they had a bit of spiritual training and know how to open their hearts.

if dr. sha has some abilities or not ... i dont know. my impression and the impression of a friend of mine (she is a strong healer and was treated by him because she win a treatment during his lecture) was that he himself has not much energy but he knows how to use the energy of the audience and give it a channel.

i met qi gong masters with less things written about in my life. my personally opinion is that dr. sha could not stand up to one of them by far. but he is a very clever seller. very clever. he is very sure of himself, too. and he is a very good actor, too. he know how to built up energy in an audience and how to use the ego of the people for his purposes, too.

i personally (and i believe this is something hard to objectively count ...) felt no compassion from him. also i felt no energy.

BUT if you believe in his book and the good prayers he writes i am sure you get good results. he combines very good (in his books) traditional techniques with new age affirmations (like used by for example louise hay or doreene virtue).

love and peace!

if anyone is interested, there's a free healing teleconference tomorrow night Tues night 8:30 EST I think you can find it on drsha.com, if not, let me know. I'll see what I can vibe out.

So the conference call was fun... couldn't understand him perfectly but his soul singing was groovy. I'm going to listen to his soul song for weight reduction... what a coup if it works, huh? I wonder if he has a song for ltt cultivation? I heard his third eye song and it was very nice.

If you want to learn more about this cult do a Google search -

Dr Sha Cult

You will find links like this

http://blog.wired.com/articlecomment/2007/...a_a_healer.html

There are quite a few posts showing how this personality cult driven by Dr Sha is perpetrating a number of serious frauds and scams.

It sad that people who have been in the cult are afraid to post their name. I would guess they are afraid of reprisals by other cult members. It would seem that the fraud is so outrageous that state attorney generals could prosecute Dr Sha and the cult for practicing medicine without a license and for promoting fraudulent claims - performing 'soul' transplant of vital organs, selling prevention of future illness like cancer and offering blessing to attract wealth for $ 2,000 - no money back of course.

Educate yourself before you invest tens of thousands of dollars in this cult.

If you have a family member who becomes involved, it will be sad. You will lose them to the cult. They will spend hours per day on the phone getting 'downloads' and training. They will attend retreats spending thousands of dollars with little time to eat and sleep. They will be brainwashed by this man and his followers.

Now he is claiming that he has Divine visions of the future and is advising his followers on what to do to prepare for the transition.

Be clear, the cult is VERY well organized. They have cult members listing raving reviews of his books, DVDs, etc. They buy cases of books on Amazon to make him look really popular.

It is sad to me since I saw so much of this in the past with various groups. I have a family member who has been lost to this cult.

Dr Bob

I read Dr Sha's book and found it extraordinarily amateur and more than a little preposterous.

But even so, I do have an antipathy to message boards being used to circulate cult accusations. I would suggest the more appropriate forum is to contact either the police (if in breach of any laws) or a reputable investigative journalist.

Anyone ever try to pick up what kind of energy he has it seemed like he had okay energy sensing from his picture... But then again it is not an exact science sometimes when i use that method.

He might be like one of "baba gee's" followers who threaten for money.

For those who have not hear of "baba gee" he is a supposed avatar who lives somewhere in Tibet.

Spaces are added deliberately in the name above, also I do not have an exact spelling of the name.

Well I was the mellow meditator, non-confrontational type for over a year. Then as I saw her burrowing in deeper and deeper, spending more money, time and energy, I investigated this group, their leader, his teachings and their operation methods as an organization. And trying to persuade friends and relatives to join.

Even Jesus kicked ass. He was pissed when he tore the tables at the temple when all the booths were there to make money off the pilgrims.

You have to take action. To sit back passively and assume this kind of group will let go of someone you love is delusional.

To not speak up, you will hate yourself.

You have to take positive action, do your best and then take care of yourself.

These groups so effectively program, that you have little chance of persuading them to look at the reality.

I mean after all this guy, Sha, tells them he is Jesus and that he has a direct channel to the Divine, god.

If you keep quiet, you are filling the cups of KoolAid for the Jones followers.

My speaking up has at the very least shed light on this organization and the lies of Sha, that has helped others to steer clear of getting involved.

The power of the Herd when you are in a room of devotees is very moving. You lose your personal identity very easily. It would be like trying to meditate while sitting in the stand of a major sporting event with the crowd on their feet roaring around you.

So an intellectual investigation and consirdation is good but at some point you need to act.

It is unfortunate that those who have been involved in Sha's organization are afraid to speak up.

We need their voice. We need them to be strong. We need them to speak up and help others avoid the deception, pain and misery.

Dr Sha and his handlers - karma is a bitch!

I hear you - I have been faced with my partner hiding her activities and money spent from me - in the name of the Divine - afterall, she is a "chosen one", and I am just a member of 'the public' that 'won't understand'.

and so I have been struggling with allowing myself to acknowledge my truth by simply telling the story in these posts...

yes, Karma is a bitch...

Wow this is so healing and helpful. A cult can be very dominating and instructing their followers on how to answer and protect the cult. Gee I have heard the exact same thing. I am told that I am spiritually inferior, etc.....

In 2008, Master Guo's wife died suddenly. I never heard what she had died from. The cult promotes all these healing methods, organ transplants, soul operations, etc. I wondered how they would handle her death.

I was told Mrs. Guo knew it was her time and that she was called back................?????? What?????

Typical, reminds of the doomsday cults who board themselves up and hide out only to emerge when the appointed hour has come and gone. They have some lame do over why they were not right on the world ending.

I appreciate people sharing. I have found a number of posts very insightful.

Sadly I have no hope for cult extraction.

My fear is for Dr Sha to declare an emergency demanding large sums of cash that god told him to ask for and the faithful following him to some remote location to ride out the coming cultural/economic collapse.

Dr Sha cult - Get Refund - Warn Others

How to get your money back.

1. Contact your credit card company.

Demand a refund. In form them that services were never delivered and that services promised were a fraud. There is no documentation that Sha or his group can supply that can confirm that any services were ever delivered. No physical evidence for Download or Divine Financial Blessing or whatever.

2. Contact your State Attorney General Consumer Protection and Fraud Division

It is clearly fraud - see # 1 above.

3. Start a Class Action Law Suit

Contact a Class Action Legal Firm. There have been enough victims of this cult and fraud to start a class action suit. Amazon and Borders Books and New York Times can be co-defendents because they have been credentialing Sha as a #1 best seller when in fact cases of books are bought by his followers and shipped to a warehouse in CA.

4. Contact the Better Business Bureau

Let your local business bureau know about this group and it's efforts to defraud. It will create a permanent stain for them as a business.

5. Call area Unity Churches

http://www.unity.org/

Sha is targeting and spreading his message through Unity. This age group has money and they are desparately seeking spiritual guidance. They are ready made group and easy targets for his hard marketing methods. His followers set up DVD screenings and set up the congregation for Sha and his teachers to come present and get more inductees into the cult.

Encourage the church leaders to research Sha - Google Dr Sha Cult.

Here are some national email addresses that you can contact to warn them of the danger of what kind of group this is and what they are exposing their members to.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Turn your anger and frustration into Action. At the very least you can help prevent others from losing tens of thousands of dollars and going through the same pain and suffering.

No offense anyone, but why are some people this gullible to begin with?

When I first heard about him, I did some homework and found some red flags and his reviews were mixed at best. I kept an open mind, but stayed wary at the least...

And who knows - maybe he still does or did have some authentic skill at some point. Or very maybe not. But regardless, he's starting to sound more and more like a cultish con man selling Kool-Aid.

But again, had people done some basic research and used ongoing discernment, I don't think they could have gotten bilked so badly... There's a large number of healers out there, and word-of-mouth alone can often give you a fair pre-appraisal. And then, after one meeting in person, you should be able to tell if the guy's legit or not.

And if that's not sufficient for you to get a clue...then I got a bridge in Brooklyn for you... :D

Edited by vortex

So the Wired article blog has been taken down. I have uploaded a saved copy attached to this post. Direct Link to saved copy of Dr Sha Wired Article Blog

Here are some of the better more recent postings that arent already copied above:

another anonymous Feb 17, 2009 1:53:32 AM

I am another person who escaped the Dr. Sha cult. Everything posted by "anonymous" above is accurate.

The aspects of Dr. Sha's books and teachings that seem profound and "right on" come directly from his teacher Master Guo of China. Yet Master Guo does not charge an arm and a leg to help anyone, and he has a medical center that treats people on all levels. In fact last I heard, none of Master Guo's patients ever died. Dr Sha can not say the same.

Dr. Bob if your wife has only spent 20,000 you are far better off than most. However I am saddened for you both. Dr. Sha used to have a "no questions asked" refund policy for his downloads but that is long gone. I will keep your wife in my prayers. I am sure she is as well intended as we all were....

Most of his students come and go once they run out of money. A few hand fulls are still around but the organization depends on new bank accounts to feed on. I believe Dr. Sha believes he is doing the right thing which is what makes him so convincing to his students. He literally told us all he was Jesus at one retreat and told a small group he was literally GOD at another. I am dumb-founded that I continued to stay in after hearing these things. I could go on and on with many stories.

I share to protect the innocent. I pray for Dr. Sha and all his students that the truth be illuminated once and for all.

Dr Ameila | Apr 3, 2009 4:56:36 PM

I was a former student, who learned alot with this entire group. One the most scarry things is behind the scenes. You have many teachers wanting control and I mean they will stop at nothing to reach the top, beside Dr. Sha. Dr Sha should open his eyes and really see what is going on. Remember anytime you have people that want power, then you need to step away. I have left, and find more balance and peace in my life, I am not tired anymore. Remember Divine loves us all, but without a price tag. Many souls do service, and no need to speak about it. Anytime you are threantened with fear, one knows this is not the Divine love or light. To request a refund, he will take back all the gifts, and ask him to return your money he will do. You must go directly to him and let him know you are unhappy with the downloads and disppointed with the teachings. There was a time when the money tip was the central focus. Power has no place in a group who committ themselves to Divine. Divine is compassion, love, and forgivness, Dr Sha used to be a very loving man, Many good souls have left, and he has said that their journerys are not good. I feel relieived, because I have my own intuition and enough wisdom to know that when someone is jealous of your gifts and they try to hurt you and the teacher is not aware this is not of Divine. Remember go within first, rather than reacher outwards, and remember its a blessing if you are not approved for all of these downloads, maybe Divne is trying to protect you. All of us will have to stand infront of that Divine force someday even Dr. Sha and his teachers. God gave us a mind and wisdom, get a balance in your life people. Look inside not outside. Love to all of you, and remember to forgive them, that try to harm you.

Dr. Ling | Apr 4, 2009 5:42:40 PM

Remember in the end, every dog has his day. Divine never sleeps. These teachers enable our true self, to come out and shine. Each of you have gifts, its just that we do not beleive we can truly heal ourselves. IT is called the law of casue and effect. No one can escape. Some people would die, if Dr. Sha was no longer a part of their lives, they would fall apart. Balance is the key, even nature has a balance. No man nor woman is a replacement for Divine, they are merely the instruments, but the ego is what brings the downfall upon ourselves and some teachers. To be humble and live in a state of love and forgivness is very diffcult to achieve, but nothing is impossible wihtout the Creator. I pray that all of us can forgive Dr. Sha and learn our life lessons. Thank you so much for reading this short paragraph, I hope it enables someone to understand themselves.

wired_blog_copy.htm

Edited by anonymous

Anonymous,

I have heard from a trusted source about Dr Sha Soul Implants for immediate enlightenment where other enlightened beings get injected into the body and mind for greater health and happiness. My source was allowed to have a test run with the soul implant and said it was pretty awesome!!

Hopefully these soul implants and transplants involve nice entities and that there is excellent quality control on all that!!! :blink:

Bad entities can get into the soup even when they are not explicitly invited. If there are bad entities then signs of stress, listlessness, bad luck, poor relationships, poor finances, poor health, sleep disturbances, etc will gradually arise in the long run despite many short term gains.

To really see what's up, I would say to completely ignore the philosophies and the stories of all the epiphanies and enlightenments and just look at the basic day to day life experiences and personalities of the practitioners. If the vast majority of Dr Sha students are living vastly improved lives 3 years later then that's awesome!

With negative entities, the situation is much like using drugs... lots of love, angels, and insights for awhile but eventually it takes a toll and isn't worth it in the long run... one starts to look like Madame Blavatsky!!! :lol:

Hopefully he is getting his souls from a reputable source...

Jmo,

Yoda

If you ever have the chance to travel to Lake Baikal do so. The problem is that you need to speak Russian. There is a good number of shamans living in there whose expertise is dealing with spirits and they do it in a daily basis. My friend Catherine told me that one of her friends is capable of dispersing spirits of the subtle realm by drawing specific symbols in the air using solely his hands. These shamans practice is rooted in a very ancient tradition, from which Taoism was born. :)

I am looking forward to meet them myself as my friend will introduce me to them the next time she travels to Siberia. I can't wait to get there and meet more extraordinary people.

Edited by durkhrod chogori