Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

AWARENESS OF BREATHING 24 HOUR CONTEST

AWARENESS OF BREATHING 24 HOUR EXPERIMENT

I suspect it would be harder while reading or talking with people or watching tv or sleeping, but YOU CAN DO IT! Well in waking life, not when you go to bed. Forget about the dreams, I am talking about waking life. Every breath must register in your brain. Enhale or exhale or both? Inbetweens? Whatever. Can anyone do this while sleeping????

DONT MISS 1!

Try it for a day, see what happens! Maybe you will realize how much you take everything for granted because you will think more clearly and enjoy the moment more and reach new heights of meditation and real life enjoyment.

HOWS THAT FOR BECOMING A CHI KUNG MASTER? AS A TEST?

15 seconds in, 15 out, 2 breaths per minute???? Come on now??? Do what you gotta do to make it happen!?

Post your results!

STARTINGNOW!

clouds.jpg

That's a good test but I'm already committed to something for April. :)

I've done far too many jobs. My intention now is to set myself up as a self employed web developer, but it'll be months before I'm fully into that.

What do you do?

I am on my best way to becoming a licensed Psychiatrist. I am not that much into just jumping into some kind of business... PSychiatry seems to be quite safe and will give me a fundamental income on which to build. Currently I am still at university. In about two years I will be starting my internship. The money I own will be used for learning further, several of the available used to and not so used to therapies... there is a lot material out there, but I will have to wade through to filter to best from the better...

anybody willing to contribute financially to my journey??? Always open for any help on my way...

:D

Harry

Well it is not easy let me tell you. The key is to be aware off the breath while doing something else, i.e. enhale as you open a door or type a sentence for example, or breath into your foot or nuts (if you have them) etc...

I started the day off aware of all my breath, then i went to the grocery store and I decided to steal some vitamins and then I forgot to breath for a good 4 minutes. Then I heard a GD song come on and I rememberd to breath again, then i went home and talked to some friends and forgot a little bit here and there (it is almost impossible in conversations, but when it works, it WORKS!) then ate food while breathing. Towards later in the day I did a capoera dance thing with this girl and I def forgot to breath MORE THAN a few times. We then did yoga with another friend and I remembered to breath all the time until it was over.

Perhaps awareness of EVERY breath is tooo grounding? Or Toooo mental? Too much shen or too much jing?

WHAAAAAAT?

I dont know, the 4 dimensional school would say to use the breath in coordination with the heaven/earth polarity, male/female to balance futurepast. I like that way of looking at it. With heaven/earth balanced in lower tan tien, male/female in middle tan tien and future past in upper tan tien, of course making it balanced is easier said than done, hahahaha

This is not an easy practice., but the fruits of it perhaps could be very good, if you knew kan and li 123 and had an embryo and lived by yourself for 9 months you could become enlightened perhaps...but maybe it is possible in real life???? I was talking to someone and told them it would be much easier to have another person doing it with me perhaps? Aware of ever single breath, both me and this girl....whenever we chill together, we will try it, i said. But when I chilled with her later she was drinking a bear. lol, guess i need a different partner in this quest for permanent breath awareness experiment...hahaha. even with a partner, meeting new people, that is what fuck you up!

...gotta love martin buber...

meeting people take your breath away, seeing new people, and also sleeping, and emotional people who talk too fast..lol its 5:07 a.m. what am i doing right now?

goodnight taobums :lol:

I was wondering how YOU would desribe the perfect breath?

Look look, they hearts racin'

They start chasin'

But I'm so fast when I blow past

That they can't BREATHE

In the presence of the man

Your future looks better than ya past if you present with the man

You betta BREATHE

-Fabolous

Sign in to follow this