X2471990

Willing to teach mo Pai levels 1-2 for free

18 minutes ago, phil said:

Don't know if you are sarcastic

There was a little sarcasm mixed with a whole lot of losing the will the live. I admit I have been utterly defeated by a bunch of morons.

It's like that scene in Hannibal when he's feeding the guy his brain. And you say, "guys that's your brains you're eating there" just to help out with the situation, but the look in the eyes tells you everything you need to know -- there's no one home.

Then you realise who the idiot really is, when people are so far gone they're eating their brains there's not much you can do for them.

18 minutes ago, phil said:

you should know that I feel a kind of sympathy for you. 

Thanks, phil.

Edited by Aletheia

17 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Why don't you apply those rules to my threads? I have no problem with you banning me for a month for interfering in this thread if you do the same thing with my threads in future.

Let me be straight with you...

You are in no position on this forum to dictate anything to anyone. You will never be in a position to do so and it is very unlikely that any suggestion you put forth regarding action against another member will be taken into consideration given the way you have presented yourself and carry on and on.

Like I said find a way to get along, please.

5 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

There was a little sarcasm mixed with a whole lot of losing the will the live. I admit I have been utterly defeated by a bunch of morons.

It's like that scene in Hannibal when he's feeding the guy his brain. And you say, "guys that's your brains you're eating there" just to help out with the situation, but the look in the eyes tells you everything you need to know -- there's no one home.

Then you realise who the idiot really is, when people are so far gone they're eating their brains there's not much you can do for them.

Thanks, phil.

Well I guess I wasn't entirely correct there was some sarcasm in the mix. Either way I'm glad you guys are peaceably working stuff out

wpid-quote-from-bob-riley-tolerating-evil-leads-only.jpg.90ee22a5a680791e733aa79d63dd4732.jpg

Alethia wasn't the only one flaming, but is being singled out and publicly shamed. It is not cool with me that's happening, so I posted this and said my piece.

Edited by Hancock

30 minutes ago, Hancock said:

So we're others in the thread, but you've not called them out. I'm stating an observation. I mean no disrespect but you posted this, so I'm replying.

Did you get my message ?

The others were not reported.

Members are generally off of staff's radar if a beacon does not go off.

Just now, Kar3n said:

The others were not reported.

Members are generally off of staff's radar if a beacon does not go off.

I think I understand you're handling it based on things being reported.

I personally disagree that targeting one person who is reported, when in reading reading this thread there's several doing similar things. The open targeting of one, even if reported is a sort of public shaming. But I understand now your point of view and that you're not making attempts to randomly antagonize Alethia, though I haven't seen you mention to him or her theyve been reported, but then again it's probably said to them via a message.

In either case, I'd personally handle it differently but I'm not a mod or staff an no desire to be.  I just felt it appropriate to respectfully point out alternative methods which may or may not be more or less successful.

Thank you for your response, I appreciate the work you're doing as a Mod.

37 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Why when I am talking about serious alchemy do I have to do it in a PM yet the rest of the forum posters are allowed to post stupid things in my threads?

Don't you think that's a bit backward? Let me guess... No, of course not.

Kar3n I don't think you have any idea how far off course you are here. Really not a clue.

I mean where's drew? banned and how much trouble does he have trying to communicate with people here? drew's the real deal so that ought to tell you something. I have no idea why he's spent so many years hanging out with you guys. Probably because he knows this is as good as it gets now-a-days. Everyone is insane so it's just something you have to deal with on a day-to-day basis I suppose.

Well, you seem to demand that your conversations be uninterrupted so having them via PM or in your PPF (where you can hide unwanted posts post facto) is a reasonable suggestion.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aletheia said:

You can stick your mod team notice up your ass Kar3n. I'll not have anyone tell me I don't know what I'm talking about while they're trying to talk themselves up off the back of my experiences.

~~~ ADMIN NOTICE ~~~

Based on staff review, Aletheia is suspended for a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I think I understand you're handling it based on things being reported.

I personally disagree that targeting one person who is reported, when in reading reading this thread there's several doing similar things. The open targeting of one, even if reported is a sort of public shaming. But I understand now your point of view and that you're not making attempts to randomly antagonize Alethia, though I haven't seen you mention to him or her theyve been reported, but then again it's probably said to them via a message.

No, they were not reported. And should you decide to report them now the report swill not carry much weight because of your statements above. I have read the thread and know what leads where. The dots are not that hard to connect, just as my fellow mods and admin do.

13 minutes ago, Hancock said:

In either case, I'd personally handle it differently but I'm not a mod or staff an no desire to be.  I just felt it appropriate to respectfully point out alternative methods which may or may not be more or less successful.

Thank you for your response, I appreciate the work you're doing as a Mod.

You are welcome, and thank you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kar3n said:

No, they were not reported. And should you decide to report them now the report swill not carry much weight because of your statements above. I have read the thread and know what leads where. The dots are not that hard to connect, just as my fellow mods and admin do.

You are welcome, and thank you.

I've said what I needed to say about the shaming, no point in reporting anyone because you've yourself said you've reviewed the situation here and have chosen your way of handling it.

Edited by Hancock

10 hours ago, Aletheia said:

This quote is twilight zone level nonsense. It's just simply incredible the lengths people will go to tell me I haven't had a kundalini awakening.

ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE SOMEONE ON A SITE LIKE THIS COULD POSSIBLY HAVE HAD AN AUTHENTIC AWAKENING! AND DON'T EVEN TELL SOMEONE HOW IT'S DONE BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HURT YOURSELF IF YOU TRY!

Having said that I've had a kundalini experience so now I shall tell you all about it and what you're doing wrong...

Seriously blue eyed snake have you been smoking angel dust or something, what is going on with the people on this forum?

- shrug- 

walking away

• Like 2

Well here it is the real level 1

You need to be in touch with Qi to be successful in any Qi Gong system. This has to be physically experienced. The dantien is actually a physical location and sensation if you can't feel this you need to be Abel to. Meditation on the dantien and applied concentration can help. There is a practice that builds Qi in the dantien with out deep meditation. I can't post it here unfortunately but it's really not hard to do. When you have enough Qi in the dantien embryonic breathing will turn in naturally. This is also called fetal resperation or Tai ji. This is the big secret embryonic breathing is a real physical thing that can be heard and when done you feel physical sensation. This is a major key when you have embryonic breathing your ready to start compacting Qi. Sit and meditation start breathing down to the dantien embryonic breathing should be stimulated just by regular breathing.you then switch to reverse breathing wile still doing embryonic breating. Then start to push down on the dantien and all directions. This is a literal physical thing this isn't something to visualize or believe in . If you not feeling it physically your not doing it. Embryonic breathing will most like shop after time so continue all the practices even if you don't have embryonic breathing fetal resperation. Deep meditation and focused concentration in the dantien will eventually turn on fetal resperation. And like I said there is another practice that Is done besides just meditation on the dantien that builds Qi in the dantien and in time will activate embryonic breathing but I will not post it here I have yet to see the tequnique in any books or videos, I do believe it will develop Qi at a slightly faster rate or rather getfmffmdrmdtdmdfmddfmfd someone in touch with Qi earlier then just meditation on the dantien, iam not sure if it is thought in the Indonesian or java schools i do know it is thought in long men Pai. But it's not entirely necessary it just helps develop and get a feel for Qi faster then just meditation. Mo Pai is about forming a ball of Qi in the dantien that can take years and then fusion with hui yin to develop electric Qi. I doubt anyone will practice to the end or get very far and all the information is already out there it's just putting it together. Good luck . This type of system is used to develop a very powerful form of fa jing explosive power. If your not into this type of training for martial purposes it's really pointless to dedicate yourself to. If your looking for spitual enlightenment I'd go a different route. I do wing chun these are practices I do to develop power. Iam a deeply spiritual person and have experience the Janic states and studyied Buddhism for 10 years , if your looking for enlightenment there are better ways. But if your into martial arts this is good if you want to dedicate yourself. I will say this there are other ways to develop fa jing that aren't as time consuming there not as powerful but you will get something out of it. Now id like you all to stop your complaining and your ridiculous master syndrome attitude. Just because you know the practices doesn't mean you mastered them or can even do them . And the moderators here seem to have a complex going on.

Edited by X2471990