X2471990

Willing to teach mo Pai levels 1-2 for free

This is true actually Steve said he wanted to know if my tequnique would help him with his erectile dysfunction. I said it might. Kinda felt bad for the guy all he's got are the sheep on his farm to relive him self with. Starjumper I think we will call him Sheephumper .

There ya go, more cheap shots.  At 68 I don't have ED, I do know Taoist tantric sex, and my wife is happy  = )  There are no sheep here, only horses, and their legs are too long.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I understand your viewpoint. An contrary to appearances, I'm aware of the situation an what's I'm involving myself in and nkt involving myself in.

If you don't mind sharing the way you move yin and yang, as well as how you do sitting meditation per your understanding of Drews Method id appreciate it. 

I apologize for coming across as forceful. Im under attack right now by something an splitting focus dealing with this too. My life is weird, lol

What is attacking you?

47 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

You see a member that's had an authentic kundalini awakening helping people with their practice.

The electromagnetic energies of the 6th chakra are not energies you know anything about other than what you've read in books and made up in your imagination. So it's a bit rich for you to come to this thread and act like you're some authority on these things.

Like I was saying the other day Daobums is Idiocracy come true. You literally have no idea what you're talking about but you're so stupid you have no idea that you have no idea so that's why you presume to be able to talk over what I'm saying like I have no idea. Yes you really are that dumb along with the rest of the forum too!

I wonder why you are so sure that we on this forum are all idiots.

Second, what are you doing here when you deem us idiots. I would not stay on a forum that was made up of idiots.

third, there is no need to  call me dumb, you do not know to who you are talking. A little politeness does wonders smoothing communication

fourth, you may take a look at my avatar and wonder why I chose that.  the aforementioned lady came visiting me. Which is exactly the reason of my post. But if you want to be fried, you're welcome. It's your life.

shrug

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

This is true actually Steve said he wanted to know if my tequnique would help him with his erectile dysfunction.

That sounds like a jing issue. Perhaps a big lack of jing through over exertion??

35 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Well I was clear that an authentic kundalini awakening is the same thing as the DT opening and the sea of chi getting hot. So are you really saying people shouldn't be trying to do these things on this forum?

oh my, no, those are not the same

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Well I was clear that an authentic kundalini awakening is the same thing as the DT opening and the sea of chi getting hot. So are you really saying people shouldn't be trying to do these things on this forum?

Really is that where we are now. People are not allowed to help people get real energy and if they do they get a good telling off from someone still messing around with psychological issues?

LITERALLY DON'T PLAY AROUND WITH REAL ENERGY GUYS BECAUSE IT COULD BE DANGEROUS AND YOU MIGHT GET HURT. PLEASE STICK TO PLAYING WITH PRETEND ENERGY ONLY.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! <=== I said that with a straight face because I'm being very serious right now.

That's really what you think "an authentic kundalini awakening" is?

• Like 2

Just now, blue eyed snake said:

Second, what are you doing here when you deem us idiots. I would not stay on a forum that was made up of idiots.

third, there is no need to  call me dumb, you do not know to who you are talking. A little politeness does wonders smoothing communication

fourth, you may take a look at my avatar and wonder why I chose that.  the aforementioned lady came visiting me. Which is exactly the reason of my post. But if you want to be fried, you're welcome. It's your life.

shrug

You're trying to act like you know something about 3rd eye magnetic fields activating sympathetic deconversation of my energies when I'm out in public when you said in your post I need to ground myself. Plus you are acting like I'm not in a position to talk about kundalini when I've had an authentic awakening and can project qi and perform miracle healing too!

I was directly greeted then sent on my way by the goddess herself when I passed into nonduality. I know the energy of the kundalini plus higher spiritual energies too.

Perhaps you come back and talk to me when your energies are so powerful when you show them to people they're literally struck dumb other than to say what occurred is impossible. I'm not talking about silly tricks here. I'm talking about real divine energy.

Why do you think I'm going to be fried. What exactly are you talking about?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

There ya go, more cheap shots.  At 68 I don't have ED, I do know Taoist tantric sex, and my wife is happy  = )  There are no sheep here, only horses, and their legs are too long.

A Taoist wizard omg you people are so gullible . You have something called master syndrome.

Edited by X2471990

5 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Why do you think I'm going to be fried. What exactly are you talking about?

well, you say you know it all, so why the asking, when you go on like you do you'll know. But I sincerely hope you will not find out what I'm talking about.

as I said, a Kundalini experience is definitely something else as having your DT awakened or the sea of chi getting hot. ( these are not terms I would use but I get what you mean).

so to me that makes clear that you do not know what you're taking about. You might do some reading on kundalini gone awry. Its not pretty.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Because you have no idea what you're talking about that's why. You know when you have watched a leg literally transform in front of your eyes while you're projecting qi into it and other people saw it too and the person feeling the energy directly felt the energies, plus you've had an authentic awakening, plus you have the 3rd eye really open and not just in your imagination, then when people start saying I don't know what I'm talking about then who am I going to believe doesn't know what they're talking about, you or me?

You know it's a bit of a none starter if you want to talk smack with me. I HAVE REAL ENERGY!

Nope, it still doesn't register does it LMFAO!

Edited by Aletheia

27 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

There are no sheep here, only horses, and their legs are too long.

Now THAT is genius. Took a second to register, but i can't stop laughing at the visual.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

well, you say you know it all, so why the asking

Because it was a spontaneous awakening so the only things I know are from experience and not from any texts. When you get these things it doesn't come with a little booklet too. So I still have to ask questions when something new happens to work out exactly what is happening.

Like I now know my first post at this forum was a real awakening experience but at the time I didn't know any better so that's why I was asking about it. So when something new happens I have to ask about it so I can learn what exactly is going on.

That's why I get so upset with everyone saying stupid things in my threads when I'm asking serious questions.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

I made the list! B)

But you cannot ignore the Mudfoot. 

I am secretly registred as staff....... 

Lucky you. I have not made the list yet maybe this will help.

If the heart-mind is righteous and the conduct is upright, qi and blood are free flowing, smooth and unobstructed. The body will be comfortable and there will be no confusion, “True Qi’” will be accumulated and assembled. With small Gong (skill) one can remove one’s illnesses and prolong one’s life. Once one’s Gong (skill) has grown bigger into great Gong (skill), one is able to shed the form and metamorphose one’s body, the meridians, the Qi and the blood into the internal alchemy’s basic foundation. Reaching this points is already above the study of mo pei, a sublimation reaching the high level of the study of the universe and life.

Let the mo pei kids play in the shallow water because once they go back to school we will have all school year with out mo pei except maybe holidays and weekends, will see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Because it was a spontaneous awakening so the only things I know are from experience and not from any texts. When you get these things it doesn't come with a little booklet too. So I still have to ask questions when something new happens to work out exactly what is happening.

Like now know my first post was a real awakening but at the time I didn't know. So when something new happens I have to ask about it so I can learn while it occurs!

Thats good.

I've not much textreading either, and I'm taught in my native language, with a smattering of english and chinese. My teacher is very much a practical teacher, reading and alking get you away from your true path.

It's about practice, practice, practice

But I can try to put it in my own words. That amazing feeling of energy that you have, the warmth, the flowing and the magnetic feeling in and around the head. The healing things that you can do now. That's sort of more energy then your body is used to handle and that makes all those feelings. These feelings will lessen slowly when the body gets used to it.

And it's a good sign that you can feel it. It's the beginning of the way.

Kundalini has been called many things, but compared to what you feel now, it's energy is manyfold it rises up through the tailbone and can be/is really frying hot, like high voltage electricity going through the spine and it will come stuck somewhere and that being stuck literally feels like frying. Then, if it does go all the way up to the head, you will not be able to get it down again. You might see/hear and feel very strange and often frightening things. When you get scared, which is pretty easy in those circumstances and when you cannot get the energy down there is a very real probability of becoming psychotic

It's not something to go after. I did have a good practice regime at the time and remember that besides the very real help of my teacher, I had to do grounding all the time. I woke up twice a night and then stood beside my bed to ground again, for about an hour or so, this took many, many weeks,2 or 3  months I think. Ans all in all half a year before the bodymind was more or less used to the new situation. But the kundalini happened spontaneuously, I did not look for it.

Kundalini can have many forms and sometimes it is only ' rearing her tail' so to say. thereby I mean that it is not so strong that it will force her way to your head, but even  such a ' small' experience of kundalini can be a powerful experience. So powerful that you feel awakened.

But awakening really is something else, I too thought that I was awakened at the time. And many of the things you describe I do recognize from that time.

Now I see that it was just the first time I opened my eyes, that's a worthy experience, that's the start. Then , when you're serious, comes the work. And that work starts with grounding, to me that's still the most important thing. And with stopping to think that you're special. You're not. I mean, not just you, I think we all have had such elated feelings of being special.

There are many people her on the forum with long practice, much longer than me. Who have healing and sensing abilities. But they rarely talk about it. Because, in the end, that is not the important thing

• Like 3

MOD TEAM NOTICE

There have been two reports on posts in this thread in the last hour that are being looked at for action. 

X2471990 and Aletheia, it would be a good idea for you two take a little break before you add more fuel to what fires the process of deciding your fate on TDB.

8 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

MOD TEAM NOTICE

You can stick your mod team notice up your ass Kar3n. I'll not have anyone tell me I don't know what I'm talking about while they're trying to talk themselves up off the back of my experiences.

Just now, Aletheia said:

You can stick your mod team notice up your ass Kar3n. I'll not have anyone tell me I don't know what I'm talking about while they're trying to talk themselves up off the back of my experiences.

Haha! 

I bet you're proud of yourself. Others have tried and failed to insult me and you are no different even with all your claims of power and enlightenment.

It's your hole you are digging, not mine.-_-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue eyed snake said:

Kundalini has been called many things, but compared to what you feel now, it's energy is manyfold it rises up through the tailbone and can be/is really frying hot, like high voltage electricity going through the spine and it will come stuck somewhere and that being stuck literally feels like frying.

This quote is twilight zone level nonsense. It's just simply incredible the lengths people will go to tell me I haven't had a kundalini awakening.

ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE SOMEONE ON A SITE LIKE THIS COULD POSSIBLY HAVE HAD AN AUTHENTIC AWAKENING! AND DON'T EVEN TELL SOMEONE HOW IT'S DONE BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HURT YOURSELF IF YOU TRY!

Having said that I've had a kundalini experience so now I shall tell you all about it and what you're doing wrong...

Seriously blue eyed snake have you been smoking angel dust or something, what is going on with the people on this forum?

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aletheia said:

I tried to PM you but you may of turned that off now?

It's like signing up for a 100 meter sprint forum after you ran it in 15 seconds and then slowly coming to the realization that no one on the forum has actually even set foot on a track never mind run 100 meters in under 30 seconds lol. It turns out everyone on the forum is some crazy weirdo making up stories that they really believe are true.

Actually running 100m in 15 seconds can be really dangerous for you because you could pull a muscle in your ass if you're not careful!

I forget who has a thing for well endowed women but here is a joke

What did one mo pei boob say to the other boob .........If we don't get some support around here people are going to think where nuts. 

5 minutes ago, dawei said:

I tried to PM you but you may of turned that off now?

I put you on my ignore list.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I forget who has a thing for well endowed women but here is a joke

What did one mo pei boob say to the other boob .........If we don't get some support around here people are going to think where nuts. 

Well you'll have to ask drew what well endowed really means because it could refer to an entirely different body altogether. I have no idea because the day I had all that 3rd eye energy I didn't go out in the end. So I can not say whether big bra size = well endowed.

I'm not going out really while I'm building up my energy so I've no idea how that works.