X2471990

Willing to teach mo Pai levels 1-2 for free

12 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

This is the second thread where teaching of Mo Pai is offered for free, followed by the seekers being publicly rejected. 

See the trend?

Contact me directly that's all 

I don't understand why mo Pai is such a big deal to all of you. Honestly once I give you the tequnique your gonna have to actually practice it. This isn't what you guys think it is and it requires a lot of dedication. Just PM me and we will talk everyone is different and everyone may be a different experience with in them selfs. I don't think you all be so mysitified with this after I tell you the practice and then yea your gonna have to practice for years. 

When people finally get the instructions your all going to be disappointed. It's going to be years of practice and years of meditation and most people won't be able to create fire. I will tell you all what I can do. I can leave my body I have been able to interact with spirts. I've been able to heal certin issues I have. I am able to project Qi out to some degree for martial arts purposes. I can stimulate  embryonic breathing. Sometimes my dantien will move at night. I've experienced the feeling of levitation when leaving my body but I don't know if it actually happend didn't have a recorder going. That had to do with transferring my conciciousness. Now there are all sorts of other stange occurances from time to time as well but it has been mostly personal experiences from these practices. I don't think people here are going to be as interested when they read this and learn the tequniques. If you want to impress people and make fire or whatever iam not the guy for you. Iam gonna tell you that can take years and years and years of practice and that something you all probably don't want to here. The messages I get are crazy .

• Like 2

This was a message I got from the guy with the Chinese characters as his name this is stupid. It's like people pretend to know more then they do to convince you to give them the info and say it's because they want to see what method is better. If you found something that works do it. The mo Pai methods wouldn't mean crap if it wasn't for John Chang showing them. Not once have I heard anyone ask how long will I have to practice. Yes there are tequniques but they mean nothing if you don't practice them. A lot of mo Pai has been released but it doesn't matter no one is worried it's not like people on the Tao bums would practice them. This stuff is secret cuz it's hard to teach and you all want information to just walk away with it and have master syndrome with out practicing. And then you all complain about how bad Kostas Danos is your all no better . I will say this one of the goals with this practice is to maintain you personality after death if that is true I do not want to give that information to someone like this  below. It's all about what's superior no one is and no system is it's the work you put in. This is what people want to wean out because if you can maintain your personality why creat assholes in the after life . I don't think you all yet see the spiritual side of this stuff. This stuff is very deep and can make you go crazy if your not grounded. Your thinking your gonna be the same people after doing this stuff. Your not.

The message I recived is below.

小梦想 says to me 

Edited by X2471990

3 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

It should be noted that mr X2471990 was trying to fish information from me regarding levels above 2. I refused to give him any information other than basic things regarding training which is important.

He is not qualified to be teaching anyone anything. Unless the is giving the PDF as written by Jim, then you have no clue what it is he is teaching you. I did not get the slightest impression that he actually has any information or knowledge given to him freely by a master. 

He does however often claim to be better than everyone else and talks a very big game. People who are new and searching might buy into his deception without realizing he has nothing to offer other than pieced together bits of information. 

Moreover, he will be insulting me profusely, slandering me in his reply to this in an attempt to make any statements coming from me seem irrelevant. He is a typical con artist and behaves as such when confronted. Becomes violent and abusive hoping it would deter others and keep him from being found out.

Well that's a lie you deleted the messages so I couldn't hold you to everything. And our conversation never involed filling the dantien with Qi and compacting it. It was all about fusion.

Hey how do you fill the dantian an compact it, what method do you use? Also when do you move it to buying, after how many years of storage?

18767881_10211744266996444_3163995239814623311_n.jpg

4 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

If you are going to quote me at least quote the good bits like this 

"You are a moron. Please stop messaging me."

You talk as much nonsense as anyone I have ever met. That message puts me in a very bad light but it was sent after receiving 25 of your messages where you tell me how amazing and special you are. You claim to offer different practices yet talk nonsense for ages about theories which are not relevant to anything. 

I know a 20 something year old trying to pretend to be and know more than they actually do when I see one.

He also sent me many PMs and my one response was that he is an idiot.  I agree he comes off as very childish.

9 hours ago, X2471990 said:

This was a message I got from the guy with the Chinese characters as

MOD TEAM NOTICE

Please remove the quoted PM from your post immediately. It is a violation of expectation of privacy. They are called private messages for a reason.

• Like 1

I have received the instructions for levels one and two from two different kind and reasonable people, and they actually volunteered to share without my asking, so that is wonderful.  The information did not come from the exalted X2471990.

I was mainly curious as to what the practices consist of and it turns out they are very simple and I did already know the methods although in level two they combined in a way that I have not done.  It is true that the practice is not safe because it involves creating a lot of tension, and in an unnatural manner, which is against the rules in my system.  In my system we just create a little tension, and in a natural manner, which may take a little longer but it is safe.

The guy who started the thread, who said he is enlightened, judging me from his throne from on high, said I wasn't ready for the practice.  Well it turns out one of the markers of progress in level one is having a hot belly, and that is something I had well over a decade ago, and I gained the ability to make my whole torso hot.  I did this by using other methods, not the ones in level one.

Also it turns out that each level consists of only one exercise.  So much for 'levels', which I was told are a joke played upon Westerners.

Edited by Starjumper

22 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I have received the instructions for levels one and two from two different kind and reasonable people, and they actually volunteered to share without my asking, so that is wonderful.  The information did not come from the exalted X2471990.

I was mainly curious as to what the practices consist of and it turns out they are very simple and I did already know the methods although in level two they combined in a way that I have not done.  It is true that the practice is not safe because it involves creating a lot of tension, and in an unnatural manner, which is against the rules in my system.  In my system we just create a little tension, and in a natural manner, which may take a little longer but it is safe.

The guy who started the thread, who said he is enlightened, judging me from his throne from on high, said I wasn't ready for the practice.  Well it turns out one of the markers of progress in level one is having a hot belly, and that is something I had well over a decade ago, and I gained the ability to make my whole torso hot.  I did this by using other methods, not the ones in level one.

Also it turns out that each level consists of only one exercise.  So much for 'levels', which I was told a re a joke played upon Westerners.

This is very true I told you , that you seem to have all the info why would you need me by you insisted I teach you something. I have nothing to teach you you already know it

look guys this stuff is not as mystical as you all think especially the first practices. Unfortunately it atracts all the wrong people. If you have a system that is better you shouldn't need me to teach you anything and if you already know how to do it then why ask it's a waste of time. The real issue is most of you here want to be looked at ither directly or indirectly as nei Gong Kung fu masters. And I think most of you are just losers with a mid life crisis . You guys need to get laid . If your trying to compare your system to what I know to tell me how much better yours is don't waste my time. What's happening is you all saw a video of what someone gained after a lifelong dedication. The first few practices aren't hard dedicating your life to them is

Edited by X2471990

34 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

This is very true I told you , that you seem to have all the info why would you need me by you insisted I teach you something. I have nothing to teach you you already know it

You lie.

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You lie.

I also told you I would teach you I thought it was pointless but I did say I would and you know it

Edited by X2471990

I also told you I would teach you

On 8/23/2017 at 5:41 PM, X2471990 said:

I don't teach certin personality traits and I've been here for a bit so I have been watching.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:41 PM, X2471990 said:

No it's not Your not ready to learn I will say it here.

On 8/23/2017 at 6:21 PM, X2471990 said:

Iam sorry but please leave this form I will not instruct you.

On 8/23/2017 at 6:21 PM, X2471990 said:

You want to be viewed as a master you are not someone I will teach anything to.

Those all were written to and about me.   Anyone see any lies here?

This stuff is a birth right and anyone that wants to hide the fact and keep these things secret does not really know what they are talking about.

Edited by Aletheia

3 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I filled up the LDT in 5 days using drew's alchemy. 2 months later I had advanced qi projection miracle healing abilities and now my 3rd eye is open too.

http://perceivebelieve.tumblr.com/post/159904989496/the-idiots-guide-to-taoist-alchemy-qigong

I tried to read that, but just wasn't able to comprehend it due to maybe how its structured or my dyslexia. Could you break the practices down for me in a way id understand. As a personal favor. Because it's is interesting to read, but hard comprehend as it is.

Maybe just a step by step of the actual practices, an the philosophical stuff an metaphorical stuff we could discuss later.

motivation___the_quickening_by_songue-d59sjj0.jpg

1 minute ago, Aletheia said:

X2471990 if you have something to tell us put it out in the open or just shut up and go away.

Hey I'm curious bout this, what do you get when u sense X2's energy?

1 minute ago, Hancock said:

Hey I'm curious bout this, what do you get when u sense X2's energy?

I don't really know what to think. I haven't read his posts, I just read his post above and some of it rings true to me so perhaps he does know what he's talking about. I have no idea, I'm not some super psychic and I'm not a really advanced alchemist either. But the thing is someone with original wealth shares that wealth openly with people because by its nature it does not run dry.

Now I'm NOT some qigong master and I don't know anything about Mo Pai either other than the internet meme and I don't even know much about Taoism. All I can say is I'm an internal alchemist and drew actually does know what he's talking about and all his stories are true. So if you want to learn about these things just take the time to piece together what drew is saying rather than upsetting yourself thinking about Mo Pai.

You don't have to learn these things in secret today because all the information you need is on the internet. It's just a matter of finding it and understanding it once you do find it. That's just what I think anyway.

Anyway I'm not getting involved with this thread. And I'm not in a position to teach myself never mind other people.