X2471990

Willing to teach mo Pai levels 1-2 for free

I am constantly astounded about the stupidity and self-deception expressed in this forum.

Mo Pai is topic #1 on thedaobums and not because of some Mo Pai fanatics, who just serve as a projection surface, but because of the fascination of a large group of "common" members with the power Mo Pai has to offer and their self-deception that they don't hunger to such kind of power because they deny the truth about their true level of morality.

Those common people are the ones who play moralizer as long as they are powerless, deny to themselves and others the truth that they hunger for power, but would become the worst and selfish psychopaths when they would gain it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Wells said:

I am constantly astounded about the stupidity and self-deception expressed in this forum.

Mo Pai is topic #1 on thedaobums and not because of some Mo Pai fanatics, who just serve as a projection surface, but because of the fascination of a large group of "common" members with the power Mo Pai has to offer and their self-deception that they don't hunger to such kind of power because they deny the truth about their true level of morality.

Those common people are the ones who play moralizer as long as they are powerless, deny to themselves and others the truth that they hunger for power, but would become the worst and selfish psychopaths when they would gain it.

Dude I've got the power of a force...a speed force... ah just joshing ya.

In 2006, I did during meditation feel a type of energy when I was meditating on the speed of the universe, on how things moved and were fast, the energy u was connected to during that meditation was good, light, and subtle, but also very fast moving. With the help of a Ms.Dietz, she did help me put together a system of reiki channeling this energy. I even Used comic book references in the system such as Saying Shazam and using the image of some strike of lightning or a lightning bolt.

I asked her to keep me anonymous an to help spread the system.

Well it's rare I still hear of it, but I do joke that learned to connect to the speed force thru meditation. Lightning Reiki an that meditation on speed was semi-inspired by experiences I was having at the time. 

People weren't seeing me move, an were shocked when I would show up behind them or ask them to excuse me as I made my way back.

One instance in particular, I was showing my grandmother something online - I got up then went to the restroom, an came back an asked her about dinner she nearly had a heart attack saying she wasn't sure how I had moved so far so suddenly.

Another instance was my little brother had gotten into my sword collection, he was swinging it around dangerously and refused to give it to my mother or me.

So I relaxed, then exhaled and rushed him. My stepfather,mother,sister,.Brother all said it looked like I was a blackish shadow for a moment that rushed at my brother. An My brother himself said I looked like a monster for a moment. 

I've no clue if they were joshing me or my but I do know that speed disappeared after an encounter, though people still say I move extremely fast every once in a while. I hardly ever. Notice when it happens cause i let go of clocktime and just walk or move.

So it's interesting.

Edited by Hancock
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wells said:

I feel the same then perusing your posts old boy.

There is indeed a strange fascination in discussing  Mo Pai or More Pie. But as always you misconstrue what is happening.

The interest or fascination is merely the draw towards the absurd. It is much the same as being drawn into stories concerning conspiracy theories. Indeed the More Pie Jihadi's even believe that there is a conspiracy afoot against them on this forum.

Mo Pai is closed to the western world and More Pie really has nothing to offer. We can discuss this endlessly and look set to do so but it is a road to nowhere providing light amusement but nothing more.

Edited by Chang
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Willing to teach mopai level 8-9 for free  if you already know 3-4-5-6-7

dogg-meme-generator-that-totally-blew-my-mind-17aed0.jpg.9b16deaff7b7419c5dacb56069a61f29.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chang said:

There is indeed a strange fascination in discussing  Mo Pai or More Pie. But as always you misconstrue what is happening.

The interest or fascination is merely the draw towards the absurd. It is much the same as being drawn into stories concerning conspiracy theories. Indeed the More Pie Jihadi's even believe that there is a conspiracy afoot against them on this forum.

Mo Pai is closed to the western world and More Pie really has nothing to offer. We can discuss this endlessly and look set to do so but it is a road to nowhere providing light amusement but nothing more.

I understand that, I think it's just an healthy curiosity now. Something people tried making secret, then others claiming they'll teach it, just when I gave up on it - gotta say it's intriguing an had to check it out. But you're right, no one has taught me mo pai since I've asked here.

I think it's time for turtle breathing, an maybe learning a turtle form.

Edited by Hancock

On 8/21/2017 at 0:33 AM, Cheshire Cat said:

Willing to teach mopai level 8-9 for free  if you already know 3-4-5-6-7

and when you are done with that, come to my level 81. it is assumed you know 1-80 levels before that. I won't test you. I will trust your inner morality. 

latest?cb=20131027120702

• Like 6

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:40 AM, Chang said:

The real conspiracy on this forum seems to be against Flat-Earth Truthers.

#UKnowIt'sFlatThere

• Like 2

On 20/08/2017 at 11:43 PM, X2471990 said:

Willing to teach mo Pai level 1-2 for free

Where do I send the cheque to get instructions for level 2.b ?

1 hour ago, Jetsun said:

You can just send me your credit card info via PM.

• Like 2

Moderator Request:

On Behalf of the OP writer. 

Enough sarcasm and witticisms  

Please allow the subject to get back to the writers intent. 

If you can't resist, please consider adding (through edit) into old posts and allow the thread to flow, preferably absent the usual circular arguments and baiting. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jetsun said:

I don't want your money. Explain to me why you feel your at this 2 b level and I will help you further. Also why do you think this is a level system. It is level to some degree but don't get caught up in that. Iam going to be very direct and to the point tell me what you have experienced that makes you at this so called 2b and I will help ou as best I can. And give you further instruction if you want to challenge me find someone else and to help you. As the moderator said if iam being baited and your all playing games your wasteing your time. I don't want money or stupidity. if your not serious go somewhere else. This is not a discussion form I will not reply to discussion or opinions. There's no test I don't n ow where you people get all this crap from look this stuff is hard to teach if you get it you get it great if not I can't help you. Iam not holding anything back. 

Edited by X2471990

4 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

I don't want your money. Explain to me why you feel your at this 2 b level and I will help you further. Also why do you think this is a level system. It is level to some degree but don't get caught up in that. Iam going to be very direct and to the point tell me what you have experienced that makes you at this so called 2b and I will help ou as best I can. And give you further instruction if you want to challenge me find someone else and to help you. As the moderator said if iam being baited and your all playing games your wasteing your time. I don't want money or stupidity. if your not serious go somewhere else. 

ok so first, I sat in sunlight an tried to distinguish solar qi which took a bit of time.

then I would focus on that chi, breathing in from my nose down to a pulsating I sometimes felt in my stomach area that I think is my tantian. 

I added it for a while, intent on storing it in, an from time to time I would feel it rise up an seemingly out the top of my head.  So I would fight to keep it down at first, then. Noticed overtime if I was firm with myself it would go down an that's when I began compacting the qi into my tantian for fear of losing what I developed.

then one day,  after living homeless an noticing the more I advanced in meditation the more people became overtly combative towards me, an aggressive without rational explanation. I would notice the more I would be tested in terms of dignity, an integrity, an even in staying nonviolent.

So I decided it was time to move forward in my practice, so I compressed it an sent it down to my huiyin, during exhale while holding my tongue to the palate of my mouth.

it felt like a spark ignited an shot up my spine, then there was some sort of light feeling that was fluid like, then dripped down my throat. It went to my heart an that's where it kind of stayed for a while. I moved what I could to my tantian.

during the process there was like electric feeling and a dense blob like feeling that went thru me. It felt like the blob was at my under testicles area an just felt like it felt dense.

eventually an energy worker helped remove that blobbish feeling from me. While the lightning/electric feeling stayed an I would use to move small objects or during Reiki sessions to help heal people with issues. When using reining after this, their muscles would twitch noticeably an they said it would almost burn, but in a good way.

eventually i used it up somehow, an couldn't maintain it due to life circumstances at the time. An I've been hesitant to redo what I did because that dense energy was difficult get rid of.

so yeah I'm interested in starting over the proper way

15 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I was serious, I still no reply. 

I spoke to you privetly I think you need to become more grounded in the real world before you do any of this stuff

This is it guys I will teach what I know free of charge if you act like I have seen in other forms your not ready and I will teach how I see fit based on the individual. Ask what you want to know and I will start from there because it seems like everyone is a master here

5 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

I spoke to you privetly I think you need to become more grounded in the real world before you do any of this stuff

I'm grounded, I just have gifts that be been with me my whole life. 

I speak freer online, but offline, I tend to not discuss this stuff unless the other person brings it up. An even then I'm Cautious cause it sounds crazy to most. 

I do have friends who are gifted or practitioners, but other than that we prefer our "secret" be kept to maintain a normal life. 

Edited by Hancock

1 minute ago, X2471990 said:

This is it guys I will teach what I know free of charge if you act like I have seen in other forms your not ready and I will teach how I see fit based on the individual. Ask what you want to know and I will start from there because it seems like everyone is a master here

Well could you speak to the practices I described. Also unclear on your definition of grounded, please define what you're saying.

3 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Well could you speak to the practices I described. Also unclear on your definition of grounded, please define what you're saying.

Understanding of how you sound in the world around you. Not taking this stuff to far makeing or a self/identity  out of it. Being able to go to Dunkin' Donuts and get a cup of coffee. 

7 hours ago, X2471990 said:

Understanding of how you sound in the world around you. Not taking this stuff to far makeing or a self/identity  out of it. Being able to go to Dunkin' Donuts and get a cup of coffee. 

Online isn't the world around me.

Just because I didn't discuss my personal life here doesn't mean I don't have one. I have referenced things though but yeah like I said only a handful know that I do anything because they do stuff too. We just don't tell anybody.

Is that grounded for you, cause maybe I misrepresented myself due to cultural differences before by just talking bout mo pai directly without subtlety. I do that one.

Edited by Hancock