Sign in to follow this  
kenobi

Exorcism

Hello,

I would be interested in some possible pointers regarding how to perform a DIY exorcism, within the collected works of Taoism.  (Not a deceased person, but a poltergeist/tulpa/artificial elemental.) Not really interested in debating skeptics, or modern psychologists.

• Like 2

Thanks for that, but I was maybe more looking for some kind of "secret sauce" by practicing exorcists, than overall introductory texts. I don't see any reason for concealing that kind of information (as has been done nei gong, apparently).

• Like 1

Yes thank you, but is there nothing Taoist about the subject? Specifically maybe involving five element theory (the pentagram is also a banishing symbol in the West, but only used superficially as part of a ritual).

49 minutes ago, kenobi said:

Hello,

I would be interested in some possible pointers regarding how to perform a DIY exorcism, within the collected works of Taoism.  (Not a deceased person, but a poltergeist/tulpa/artificial elemental.) Not really interested in debating skeptics, or modern psychologists.

The works of Professor Jerry Alan Johnson offer plenty of information on the subject:

Buying guide to the Medical Qigong and Daoist Magic Books

This is however a complex area and one does need a certain level of skill to approach the matter, including the ability to distinguish between poltergeist phenomena derived from actual nature spirits and artificial elementals, and other sources that can contribute to such phenomena.  If you don't have the necessary background performing some sort of Daoist ritual can be anything from a waste of time to a prelude to disaster.  I don't have time right now to enter into more concrete details, but Daoist methods usual involve the use of the Loshu as a fundamental diagram, and may involve the invocation deities ranging from the local God of the Soil, to the Heavenly Lord Puhua and the Dark Emperor of the North.  On these levels you get into Nine Star magic and the Thunder Spirits, and you don't want to mess with this without a whole lot of background.

ZYD

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kenobi said:

Hello,

poltergeist tend have to deal with teenage girls its some type of energy they harness from my understanding its not actually a ghost or demon more like a force. I can give you a example of a exorcism that I wanted to do to get a vampire sprit. Iam gonna make this short my goal is to give you a idea of some of the things that are involved and things you may need. The girl I knew was possessed by this demon she craved raw meat and blood, her eyes and personality would change and believe me when I say her teeth became pointy. Well I wanted to get this spirt because I wanted to use it for its powers. In order to do such a thing I would have needed to know her birthday I would have needed to know her birth stone and certain astrological alignments during the time she was born. then I would have to the demons name and lure it out with things that particular sprit likes then bind it to that object. I wasn't able to do this because I stopped the interaction with this girl before I could try and do this. The other thing is you need a lot of inner qi so to say for this shit to not effect you or bite you in the ass. Iam no expert in this area but just giving you some info on what goes into this type of thing. A lot of medical Qi gong deals with exorcisms and this type of stuff maybe look into that. this stuff isn't secret for the same reasons as nei gong so to say, its just secret because it can be very dangerous. You could bind these things to talismans if you can find them to. Finding them may not be that hard, but getting the right talisman may be difficult. Also Knowing Ancient languages and ancient writing will be a must. Because these systems produce certin what the Chinese call Jo or sound that resonates a aspect of qi that can be used to bind and speak to the entity. I wish I could give you a how to but my skill in this area is limited and I don't want to give you mis information especially with stuff like this. Good luck and be careful you start looking into this stuff it may start looking back it happened to me.  

Edited by X2471990

38 minutes ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

The works of Professor Jerry Alan Johnson offer plenty of information on the subject:

This is however a complex area and one does need a certain level of skill to approach the matter, including the ability to distinguish between poltergeist phenomena derived from actual nature spirits and artificial elementals, and other sources that can contribute to such phenomena.  If you don't have the necessary background performing some sort of Daoist ritual can be anything from a waste of time to a prelude to disaster.  I don't have time right now to enter into more concrete details, but Daoist methods usual involve the use of the Loshu as a fundamental diagram, and may involve the invocation deities ranging from the local God of the Soil, to the Heavenly Lord Puhua and the Dark Emperor of the North.  On these levels you get into Nine Star magic and the Thunder Spirits, and you don't want to mess with this without a whole lot of background.

ZYD

Hello,

yes that may be helpful, it may be something like "energetic parasite" mentioned in volume 2 that I'm looking for information about (if it's the same as what Robert Bruce refers to however it won't be useful). It may of course also be the case that such information in Taoism just hasn't been translated, and the practical exorcists themselves for natural reasons dislike DIY.

39 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

poltergeist tend have to deal with teenage girls its some type of energy they harness from my understanding its not actually a ghost or demon more like a force. I can give you a example of a exorcism that I wanted to do to get a vampire sprit. Iam gonna make this short my goal is to give you a idea of some of the things that are involved and things you may need. The girl I knew was possessed by this demon she craved raw meat and blood, her eyes and personality would change and believe me when I say her teeth became pointy. Well I wanted to get this spirt because I wanted to use it for its powers. In order to do such a thing I would have needed to know her birthday I would have needed to know her birth stone and certain astrological alignments during the time she was born. then I would have to the demons name and lure it out with things that particular sprit likes then bind it to that object. I wasn't able to do this because I stopped the interaction with this girl before I could try and do this. The other thing is you need a lot of inner qi so to say for this shit to not effect you or bite you in the ass. Iam no expert in this area but just giving you some info on what goes into this type of thing. A lot of medical Qi gong deals with exorcisms and this type of stuff maybe look into that. this stuff isn't secret for the same reasons as nei gong so to say, its just secret because it can be very dangerous. You could bind these things to talismans if you can find them to. Finding them may not be that hard, but getting the right talisman may be difficult. Also Knowing Ancient languages and ancient writing will be a must. Because these systems produce certin what the Chinese call Jo or sound that resonates a aspect of qi that can be used to bind and speak to the entity. I wish I could give you a how to but my skill in this area is limited and I don't want to give you mis information especially with stuff like this. Good luck and be careful you start looking into this stuff it may start looking back it happened to me.  

Well I don't think my relationship with the entity can get any worse than it is already. It operates on what one might call the qi level of reality, it's not a demon but a kind of elemental force. I just want to know how to blast it to kingdom come.

26 minutes ago, kenobi said:

Well I don't think my relationship with the entity can get any worse than it is already. It operates on what one might call the qi level of reality, it's not a demon but a kind of elemental force. I just want to know how to blast it to kingdom come.

Well for starters I would put up Bagua mirrors in all four directions of your home. You can get them on the internet. Then if you can I would put swords in all the corners of your home and room or where ever the most activity is. Also I once awakened Native American spirts in a notoriously haunted area around me. They followed me around for a week but they eventually left me alone I also have a lot of experience with dealing with ghost and demons. Just not exorcism for people. If you could give me more information on what's going on I can speak to a exorcist for you and do my best to assist you. The other thing is, is this a creation of a part of your self, because for what your saying it doesn't seem to have its own conciciousnes as of yet it seems like it is still just a force.when did it start? What was going on when it started?

Edited by X2471990

11 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

Well for starters I would put up Bagua mirrors in all four directions of your home. You can get them on the internet. Then if you can I would put swords in all the corners of your home and room or where ever the most activity is. Also I once awakened Native American spirts in a notoriously haunted area around me. They followed me around for a week but they eventually left me alone I also have a lot of experience with dealing with ghost and demons. Just not exorcism for people. If you could give me more information on what's going on I can speak to a exorcist for you and do my best to assist you. The other thing is, is this a creation of a part of your self, because for what your saying it doesn't seem to have its own conciciousnes as of yet it seems like it is still just a force.

Hello,

sorry I don't want to delve into it too much. Suffice to say I think it may be under the control of another (possibly "demonic") intelligence, that's why it appears to have a kind of intelligence of its own.

I swear to god the people on these sites are bait to demonic interaction and mo Pai obsession I think it's time for me to bounce. 

5 hours ago, kenobi said:

Hello,

It's really not a matter of secret incantations or artifacts or hand motions (or whatever) but of energy.

What has your teacher told you about interacting with the spirit realm?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brian said:

It's really not a matter of secret incantations or artifacts or hand motions (or whatever) but of energy.

What has your teacher told you about interacting with the spirit realm?

I'm not strictly Taoist more heterodox. Probably it's a question of energy in this particular case but not generally, ordinary ghosts can be exorcised with ritual etc. Maybe it's too special a case for it to be in any textbook too. Also it may be secret, because the method of destroying such entities is related to the method of creating them.

As I said I don't have much time to put into this, but I have given the matter some thought, actually more than some thought, and am in the process of preparing a longer response, in the process I am going to try to avoid long digressions, but some of that may be unavoidable, however I will try to avoid them unless the discussion requires them.  I hope to post something more in the next day or so.

ZYD

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kenobi said:

I'm not strictly Taoist more heterodox. Probably it's a question of energy in this particular case but not generally, ordinary ghosts can be exorcised with ritual etc. Maybe it's too special a case for it to be in any textbook too. Also it may be secret, because the method of destroying such entities is related to the method of creating them.

Is this some entity that you "called"? Or think you may have helped in creating? Or more like some Spirit at some specific location?

On 8/20/2017 at 11:42 AM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

If you don't have the necessary background performing some sort of Daoist ritual can be anything from a waste of time to a prelude to disaster. 

https://bookstore.qigongmedicine.com/products/daoist-exorcism-encounters-with-sorcerers-ghosts-spirits-and-demons-final-edition

DON'T DO IT

Just don't.

Don't think you are special, smarter, better, wittier, whatever your glitch is. There is a reason for world religions and priests. If you are not ordained, just don't do it. If you are a Christian/Muslim/Daoist/Hindu/wtc priest, then you already have had proper training on this. But, since you are asking this question, you ARE NOT a PRIEST.

So take an advice from an internet cat and DON'T DO IT

p.s. If it bothers you, go to church/temple/etc and ask real priest for help. 

• Like 3

( random kitty rambling)

wtf, too many questions on the forum on the subject within relatively short period of time. Must be eclipse?thinking-cat-wallpaper-1.jpg

//rant over

• Like 1

On 8/20/2017 at 10:31 AM, kenobi said:

I don't see any reason for concealing that kind of information (as has been done nei gong, apparently).

hm....

why don't you sit with this question? Perhaps there is a reason why?

• Like 1

On 8/20/2017 at 1:12 PM, kenobi said:

Hello,

sorry I don't want to delve into it too much. Suffice to say I think it may be under the control of another (possibly "demonic") intelligence, that's why it appears to have a kind of intelligence of its own.

did you ask its name?  and its rights to harass you?

when did it start?

did you have any quarrel with anybody before it started?

did you piss in water? ( this is a sure thing to get them pissed off))

did you buy any strange used object?

I mean... there are plenty of ways...

p.s. have you tried crossing water? sauna? salt bath? sage? bells? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, qicat said:

did you ask its name?  and its rights to harass you?

when did it start?

did you have any quarrel with anybody before it started?

did you piss in water? ( this is a sure thing to get them pissed off))

did you buy any strange used object?

I mean... there are plenty of ways...

p.s. have you tried crossing water? sauna? salt bath? sage? bells? 

That's craycray sounding, but I'm curious what does piss in Water do to them?

What does a quarrel with someone have to do with spirits? Not being sarcastic just genuinely interested in the answers.

4 minutes ago, Hancock said:

That's craycray sounding, but I'm curious what does piss in Water do to them?

What does a quarrel with someone have to do with spirits? Not being sarcastic just genuinely interested in the answers.

1. https://books.google.com/books?id=huM_5aNyO0QC&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=forbidden+to+piss+in+water+chingiz+khan&source=bl&ots=Bdk7oMbmxv&sig=0VLAqh2bqHylcmWX4IF891T9We0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2pOf25unVAhVIj1QKHf3jApcQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

since you won't believe me, but perhaps some "science" looking book might? 

it was strictly forbidden... all of which were considered as living entities

wanna load of Chinese fairytales on the subject of water entities? I referenced that book because it was a REAL LAW. 

2. https://www.google.com/search?q=psychic+attack&hl=en&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhoZP15-nVAhVG-lQKHZdSAFoQ_AUICSgA&biw=1241&bih=587&dpr=1

google is your friend...

p.s. you are asking very rudimentary questions... I assume it is my path to tell you about "bigger version" of truth? I dunno. 

//kitty out.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, qicat said:

1. https://books.google.com/books?id=huM_5aNyO0QC&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=forbidden+to+piss+in+water+chingiz+khan&source=bl&ots=Bdk7oMbmxv&sig=0VLAqh2bqHylcmWX4IF891T9We0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2pOf25unVAhVIj1QKHf3jApcQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

since you won't believe me, but perhaps some "science" looking book might? 

wanna load of Chinese fairytales on the subject of water entities? I referenced that book because it was a REAL LAW. 

2. https://www.google.com/search?q=psychic+attack&hl=en&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhoZP15-nVAhVG-lQKHZdSAFoQ_AUICSgA&biw=1241&bih=587&dpr=1

google is your friend...

p.s. you are asking very rudimentary questions... I assume it is my path to tell you about "bigger version" of truth? I dunno. 

//kitty out.

Never said wouldn't believe you. Most kooks want scientific explanations to appease their mind. I'm more practical, if it works it's solid. If it doesn't might recheck what I did wrong, or sometimes we are unable to do things others can for whatever reasons.

On you assuming you owe me anything, you don't. I do appreciate your information an assistance you've given just by your choice of getting involved. It's astonishingly helpful. Kinda feel guided by something outside myself, in a direct an real way. You being a conduit of whatever that is, is how I see it. Either way Thanks

P.s. Google offers knowledge, head stuff, people with experience an understanding offer wisdom. It's one of the reasons I'm here.

Somethings are basic to some an alien to others. In brujeria there's psychic attacks, but it's called something else, usually has to do with ill intent being passed on to others thru heightened emotions, jealously , anger, etc can be projected an stuck in someone's spirits this causes issues an it has to be removed an the spirit of the person replenished. It's weird how these things are seen from different angles.

Edited by Hancock

Sign in to follow this