At the end of my Sodarshan Chakra Kriya I started my Standing Meditation with the Microcosmic orbit.  I immediately went into a state of Bliss that was many times more enjoyable than anything I have ever experienced before.  It made all other sensations of sex, recreation, etc pale in comparison. I completed 14 minutes of standing and one 6 minute set of Tai Chi. A total of 20 minutes but, it seemed like 2. My Tai Chi was effortless. At the end of the Tai Chi set it just went away. I have noticed my meditations are better since then (three months ago) but, I have not experienced that state again
Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?  What are anyone's thoughts on this?
  • Like 5

A master I respect has just warned me against Bliss attachment He has advised me to enjoy it in passing but, that it tends to be a separation from the path. I appreciate that someone responded to my query with an answer that has the ring of truth.

• Like 5

No rings, but whether hell or bliss, attaching to a state creates a road block. 

.. or so they say. 

In any case, good for you.  A body and mind capable of bliss, is ready for greater things.  :)

• Like 6

Bliss is good for countering depression and despair.

I don't know about attachments...I don't like to go for mental advice not coming from the higher levels/divine messages.