Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

Chris,

After both of us attending the free lecture in Tempe and then me attending the workshop on Sat and Sun (Jan 19-20) in Scottsdale, Anne-Marie and I are planning to attend the free lecture in Sedona on Monday evening (Jan 21). We'll be in Sedona for a romantic 3 night adventure :) .

Does it make any sense for me to attend the workshop again in Sedona, so soon after Scottsdale? If so, can I/she/we attend just Tuesday (22 Jan) since we're flying home Wednesday (23 Jan)?

Otherwise, it seems more practical to give it some time before attending another workshop. We just want your thoughts on this.

Thanks for your help.

AugustLeo :)

It just depends on how much juice you want before you leave. The seminar is designed to provide the direct transfer and allow the practitioner to benefit from the powerful group energy experience.

One seminar is really all you need to get the correct teaching, transfer and understanding. After that, you are a self-sufficient, enlightenment machine.

I'll be at the free talk in Tempe on Friday, but not the workshop. Also I may come up on Monday to hang out, depending on a bunch of factors.

Sign in to follow this