Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Flat Earth

1 minute ago, allinone said:

Hey, maybe you also can google and see what is on TV today.

Instead of this childish dialogue I want a real conversation with you Allinone. I have started this with the previous question. Please excuse for being aggresive in the last paragraph and answer me the question. What about aliens? Do you not believe in all the worldwide cases that are available to the public?

Rain shooting from butthole. Now why? Take in energy vampire allinone, living in this flat land!? Who's to say. Pictures from space forged and tainted by co conspiracy shooting O from a D. 

Not really me? Could've been but take for what worth I google you google wiki times pacifier. Asian massage parlor-it exists I turn on tv they say anime bojangles french fry chicken nugget what they put in my energy for tummy? I feel anger rise but immediately suppress to learn. This how I train my hamster . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arramu said:

Instead of this childish dialogue I want a real conversation with you Allinone. I have started this with the previous question. Please excuse for being aggresive in the last paragraph and answer me the question. What about aliens? Do you not believe in all the worldwide cases that are available to the public?

you mean egg born, womb born, transformation like butterflies etc desire body aliens who have evolved technologically into space age?

its logically possible.

I just wonder about the invention of a transistor, it made computers possible. Transistor can store a logical state 0 or 1.

So i assume that technology is primitive and doesn't led to space age or is?

6 hours ago, bax44 said:

Rain shooting from butthole. Now why? Take in energy vampire allinone, living in this flat land!? Who's to say. Pictures from space forged and tainted by co conspiracy shooting O from a D. 

Not really me? Could've been but take for what worth I google you google wiki times pacifier. Asian massage parlor-it exists I turn on tv they say anime bojangles french fry chicken nugget what they put in my energy for tummy? I feel anger rise but immediately suppress to learn. This how I train my hamster . 

is that your way to tell that you are interested in this stuff?

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:27 PM, allinone said:

Particles doesn't move. If to watch object as a particle moving then the eyes start stutter, switching frames. If to stop looking, it is then a wave and can't pin point exact location. It can be tested without complicated math or laboratory.

So but its only two options. There is still third variant and its heat.

No that's two ... and its apples and oranges .

The other two that goes with a third as variants to heat are light and moisture   ... on   earth

In space, the three are  temperature,  light and  time .

Now , the third 'option' to particle and wave is   ......       ? ? ? ?

......   anyone ? 

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:32 AM, Brian said:

The planet Earth has two dimensions?

:)    Like everything it has 3 'in principle'  moving to a 4th 'in actuality' .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brian said:

Vacuum tubes and magnetic core memory...

;)

I had one of those tvs that gave off light ... from the back .

Sometimes it would break and parents would call tv repair man, and he would come around (sometimes even at night ! ) and replace a 'faulty tube'  .... fascinating things they were

Image result for old tv vacuum tube

Remember that ?     Nowadays, no fix  ;

Image result for pile of dumped tvs

just dump em  whole  on the flat earth

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

We've got a solar eclipse in our future...

I have decided to stay home and watch it live on TV.

• Like 2

If you have an old broken tv, you could remove the innards and set the outside case with glass screen    up in the window, and pretend you are watching the eclipse on tv .    :) 

But then, I guess you would miss all the commentators remarks  :  "   yes, its getting darker ... I can see a bit of a shadow ...."

Make sure you have good supply of coke and popcorn

This time, my money be on  the big black space lizard , this time I bet he eats the sun and  swallows it, and doesn't throw it back up again .

• Like 3

On ‎20‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 1:07 AM, Nungali said:

The other two that goes with a third as variants to heat are light and moisture   ... on   earth

......   anyone ? 

mountain

On 8/19/2017 at 9:44 PM, Apeiron&Peiron said:

We've got a solar eclipse in our future...

Inconceivable.

On 8/19/2017 at 6:07 PM, Nungali said:

......   anyone ? 

Field.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Brian said:

Field.

Is that the opposite of 

18 hours ago, allinone said:

mountain

?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Marblehead said:

And Track

Tacs .  Tacs are the opposite of field .   Ask my big brother, I used to sprinkle them on his bedroom floor before he woke up .

( and he was a track star    :)    always thought he could catch me  .... but it aint that easy with tacs in ya feet ... is it Tommy ! 

Image result for Mean  Boy

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bax44 said:

HOW DOES THE ECLIPSE FIT IN WITH FLAT EARTH THEOREOM? PAGING @allinone TUMMY NEEDS ANSWERS> FIN

I'm neither allinone nor a flat-earther but...

https://flatearthscienceandbible.com/2017/08/18/flat-earth-solar-eclipse-why-the-2017-solar-eclipse-proves-the-flat-earth/

EDIT: The TL:DR version is, ignore physics and geometry and simply say the globe model doesn't make sense.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cold said:

Locally (anyways) I'm known to be outstanding in my field.

Does it sometimes get lonely out there in the field?

• Like 2

I have a  field in my front 'yard ' ( there is my garden then it turns into a field, an unfenced paddock that used to be for dairy cows. ) . 

It tells a very interesting story . ....     I decided to write it .    But I got a bit carried away on the historical and geological side of things . I did research and traced it all back ; its recent  history during  white occupation, its ancient indigenous history, the fauna and flora ,   It goes back to    280 Mil years ago, when this land was part of Gondwanaland and this 'location' - on the land, would then have been near the South Pole .   The story is told from the beginning so that's the start back then.

It went through all these amazing adventures and travels  and ended up ..... as my front yard and garden and where my house is     :) .

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bax44 said:

HOW DOES THE ECLIPSE FIT IN WITH FLAT EARTH THEOREOM? PAGING @allinone TUMMY NEEDS ANSWERS> FIN

Eclipse where moon is in front of sun and therefore sun isn't seen. Also if sun goes behind the corner of earth or behind other things or you turn your head away then you also don't see sun.

A relatively flat earth would be dry at the edges, or the seas would all drain off. Which leaves the possibility that one could use climbing gear to go to the other side. which would also experience days, and sunshine, just the gravity would pull up. 

• Like 2

Just now, Stosh said:

A relatively flat earth would be dry at the edges, or the seas would all drain off. Which leaves the possibility that one could use climbing gear to go to the other side. which would also experience days, and sunshine, just the gravity would pull up. 

I like this except, apparently, it has no thickness -- it's not 3D.

Sign in to follow this