Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Flat Earth

postulate is,

if we look at something we give it small electrical charge it will manifests as heat(particle does a work) and the particle moves, so we can't catch it never.

The particle need come towards us and its from a different channel, the waves need move different path as like front channel from head downwards. So if we don't look then back channel moves up and front down.

if we merge two channels then there is objects floating, wave and particle is the same thing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, allinone said:

postulate is,

if we look at something we give it small electrical charge it will manifests as heat(particle does a work) and the particle moves, so we can't catch it never.

The particle need come towards us and its from a different channel, the waves need move different path as like front channel from head downwards. So if we don't look then back channel moves up and front down.

if we merge two channels then there is objects floating, wave and particle is the same thing.

This was a discussion a few of us had a while back.  Quantum Mechanics.  I disagreed with nearly everything.  I even disagreed with myself.

What we perceive and what reality truly is may be totally different but they may also be exactly the same. Depends a lot on from what perspective we are viewing.

Yes, energy does things that are beyond common logic.

I'm a common man.

59 minutes ago, allinone said:

it will form a mountain./ I am thinking what heat state will do.

13 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

makes no difference without sameness to me.

like when there is a debate some think earth is round others its flat some thin its hollow etc. Then these are peeps living in different places on subtle level, its possible that these all variants are correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allinone said:

it will form a mountain./ I am thinking what heat state will do.

And then we all can sing:

First there is a mountain,

Then there in no mountain,

Then there is.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, allinone said:

You can take any object if you don't have a background then its nameless object. like if you count fingers, but if you don't have a background or a ground you can't count.

So a flat earth needs have a ground. too in order to tell its flat. also even if earth is round it is still flat.

The planet Earth has two dimensions?

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

And then we all can sing:

First there is a mountain,

Then there in no mountain,

Then there is.

Spoiler

:ph34r:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

This was a discussion a few of us had a while back.  Quantum Mechanics.  I disagreed with nearly everything.  I even disagreed with myself.

What we perceive and what reality truly is may be totally different but they may also be exactly the same. Depends a lot on from what perspective we are viewing.

Yes, energy does things that are beyond common logic.

I'm a common man.

<whispers>

This isn't quantum mechanics...

<whispers>

• Like 1

We all see the sun rise and fall like our thoughts.

We also see the sun does not rise and fall because we are all spinning.

I have seen flat things spin in the wind but that is a bumpy ride and not very efficient movement tossed here and there some thoughts are much like flat earth 

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:

<whispers>

This isn't quantum mechanics...

<whispers>

Just shows you how much I know about it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

We all see the sun rise and fall like our thoughts.

We also see the sun does not rise and fall because we are all spinning.

I have seen flat things spin in the wind but that is a bumpy ride and not very efficient movement tossed here and there some thoughts are much like flat earth 

I like that first part , but how are some thoughts like  flat earth? 

1 hour ago, 9th said:

hang on - wut?

Hehehe.  If you are trying to figure out what this thread is about you are on the wrong path.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Brian said:

The planet Earth has two dimensions?

planet earth doesn't exist. Maybe you should start from there.

You don't have proof that earth is round, because it isn't, it will be measured with more better equipment and you get that its not perfect shape, its more like a asteroid shape.

but also the equipment will put whole picture together from frames or points of measure. Shape is a delusion.

do you even recon how you could see basically very far like thousands of meters(kilo-, piko-, nano- etc). Like in scriptures are promised, because eyes(probably physical eyes aren't only eyes, maybe your palm is a eye too!) shoot substance, it can rain(for an example) on things.

Edited by allinone

1 minute ago, allinone said:

Don't worry i go away from this webpage anytime

means i will come here for free energy, i have other places too where people offer me free stuff, i think i need start wearing helmet or some protection. Only thing i need to do it is to just take it in.

Maybe the moon is flat too?  I mean, people talk about the dark side of the moon but nobody has ever seen it.  Maybe there is no dark side of the moon?  Just a flat piece of paper glued onto a black background?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Maybe the moon is flat too?  I mean, people talk about the dark side of the moon but nobody has ever seen it.  Maybe there is no dark side of the moon?  Just a flat piece of paper glued onto a black background?

moon and earth are in sync, so even if moon turns its one side is always on earth.

-----

from wiki

In physics and mathematics, the dimension of a mathematical space (or object) is informally defined as the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify any point within it.

A surface such as a plane or the surface of a cylinder or sphere has a dimension of two because two coordinates are needed to specify a point on it – for example, both a latitude and longitude are required to locate a point on the surface of a sphere.

The four dimensions of spacetime consist of events that are not absolutely defined spatially and temporally, but rather are known relative to the motion of an observer.

The inside of a cube, a cylinder or a sphere is three-dimensional because three coordinates are needed to locate a point within these spaces.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

If the land ALL lives on, then where do aliens come from? There are literally THOUSANDS of alien cases yearly. There are also THOUSANDS of cases all over the world of whole groups of children seeing aliens, and maybe a few adults; in any case the children have been interogated individually by local police, if not FBI agents, and asked to draw what they seen only to draw the exact same scene/crafts/being. In this bag you can add many cases where crafts would appear in a city in public space such asa park during summer days in the middle of the day where many people of all ages, children, adults and elders have seen the crafts. The incident report all over tv and newspaper only to just wash away in a couple days and everybody forgets about it....

Where do this guys live? On top of the firament? They disco party there :D...and work hard day and night to ensure all the pixels work properly because they are reptillians and our fear feeds them ? You should learn to astral project...or project partially (takes less skill so it's quicker to learn). Your flat earth theory will be destroyed.

9 minutes ago, Arramu said:

You should learn to astral project...or project partially (takes less skill so it's quicker to learn). Your flat earth theory will be destroyed.

what is astral projection? and more importantly how you get back to body. Give me mechanics.

Sign in to follow this