Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Flat Earth

globe is a shape, 3D shapes are formed by a brain.

Earth is flat, you use extra movement in order to explore cavities.

Forehead visual cortex or whatever. Don't worry it is on back of the head but it is projected into front of the head where then your eyes will tap in into cavities and mountains.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brian said:

I am curious...

What shape are your eyes?

round, eye shape. Why you asking?

That for tapping into cavities and mountains,  they might be shaped like long tentacles ? 

• Like 1

Oh, it just seemed that they must not be 3D either.

<shrug>

• Like 3

Oh, agreed by me, that eyes have shape , , but it strikes me confusing , that one would consider the world flat, if they did not construe the three dimensions first. Without dimensions you don't have the two dimensions delineating a plane even. You might have a concept of now vs then, but thats not flatness , its nowness. 

• Like 2

An interesting experiment is to try and image the Earth as it 'really' is, namely a sphere without top or bottom. No matter where we are on this planet of ours, we are always on the top. I don't know about anyone else, but there's no way I can imagine such a thing. My visualisation, like our pictures and maps, always has a top and bottom. For me this is an indication of my limitations as a human in conceptualising even this basic material 'reality'. What chance do I therefore have of conceptualising subtle, non-material reality? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Yueya said:

An interesting experiment is to try and image the Earth as it 'really' is, namely a sphere without top or bottom. No matter where we are on this planet of ours, we are always on the top. I don't know about anyone else, but there's no way I can imagine such a thing. My visualisation, like our pictures and maps, always has a top and bottom. For me this is an indication of my limitations as a human in conceptualising even this basic material 'reality'. What chance do I therefore have of conceptualising subtle, non-material reality? 

Don't count yourself so short , you know abstracts like numbers , and feelings and ideas for complex things like .. bunnies and donuts and music ( which are abstractions as well ) Try watching TV with your head dangling backward or sideways , your brain will just orient your visual scan to a familiar presentation. .. in a few minutes ,,,,,,,,,so picturing yourself upright isnt unusual. 

Edited by Stosh

31 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Oh, agreed by me, that eyes have shape , , but it strikes me confusing , that one would consider the world flat, if they did not construe the three dimensions first. Without dimensions you don't have the two dimensions delineating a plane even. You might have a concept of now vs then, but thats not flatness , its nowness. 

Hey !  What about this .

Peeps be seeing the world flat a lot nowadays    ..... 'cause they spends so much time , seeing 'the world'  through a flat screen ?

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Yeah, that struck me, too.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Yueya said:

Damn northern hemispherers  !   here I am , not only having to do 'map rotation' but  world rotation  , every time I try to read one of your northern astrological charts ! 

Try this ,     face north, the sun comes up on the right and goes down on the left .   ;) 

Or better still ;     imagine the earth as it really is  .....  its size, relative to you !  Its interior, a gigantic huge mass of superheated electromagnetic inferno of plasmoidal metal twisting in torturous torsion creating huge magnetic fields that sweep out into space and on that a thin eggshell of crust, with you as an infinitesimal spec of dust upon it. And just above that a very thin shell of air , and then the freezing deathly cold and vacuum of space .

Lie on you back against the earth and feel all of that .

Then, bring in the earth's rotation , then its tilted  axial path around the Sun .  And imagine the Sun, its size and distance, in scale.

Then add the planets ., each moving in their  orbits .

Then see a comet coming into the solar system.  Transfer yourself from the earth surface on to the comet .

Now ride the comet out of the solar system .

Bye ... enjoy your trip     :) 

• Like 3

Spoiler

But you still had a top and a bottom all the way through that , didn't you  ?      ;) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, allinone said:

Earth is flat, 

Yep.  I just took my level outside, put it on the ground and damned if the ground isn't level.  Level means flat.

• Like 2

Well, you know, a lot of people walk in circles because they don't want to walk in a straight line too long because they would fall off one of the edges.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brian said:

Oh, it just seemed that they must not be 3D either.

<shrug>

You can take any object if you don't have a background then its nameless object. like if you count fingers, but if you don't have a background or a ground you can't count.

So a flat earth needs have a ground. too in order to tell its flat. also even if earth is round it is still flat.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Well, you know, a lot of people walk in circles because they don't want to walk in a straight line too long because they would fall off one of the edges.

you can't you lose your awareness fall asleep, maybe you aren't on the same earth anymore what you were before falling asleep.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:
  Hide contents

But you still had a top and a bottom all the way through that , didn't you  ?      ;) 

what? flat earth can be any shape.

Round objects roll, square object are still. round moon shape, round sun shape,lights of stars, all spinning round and round,

wheels spin are they flat and round, is there roundness without flatness. the fact that thing is round or thing is flat it does not change anything as it is, is is no matter how we say it is. so we could say earth is it and it is

9 hours ago, allinone said:

yes, its actually particles with the same karma.

It's actually particles thinking they are waves, boys thinking they are girls, raindrops thinking they are ocean, round thinking it is a straight line, etc.

7 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

It's actually particles thinking they are waves, boys thinking they are girls, raindrops thinking they are ocean, round thinking it is a straight line, etc.

Particles doesn't move. If to watch object as a particle moving then the eyes start stutter, switching frames. If to stop looking, it is then a wave and can't pin point exact location. It can be tested without complicated math or laboratory.

So but its only two options. There is still third variant and its heat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Did I do good at side-tracking your thread?

if you did, it doesn't bother me.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this