Immortal

Pillars of Bliss

I dont doubt it helps just like all meditation practice done right with bring in universal chi and heal the body. For instance i cured a young chinese boy from cancer with my healing energy a few years ago. He was given 3 weeks to live and after i did some energy healing on him his body went into a high fever and his body started fighting the cancer. I did a few sessions on him and he went back to get some Chemo but they tested the boy and found no trace of the cancer cells. His health came back and went back to school 3-4 months later!

Am i a Lama? Not likely.....

Anyway the moral of the story is proper cultivation can produce amazing results doesnt have to come in nicely presented packages or wesbites.

The most simple is the most profound....

Anyway the moral of the story is proper cultivation can produce amazing results doesnt have to come in nicely presented packages or wesbites.

Why do you feel the need to say something negative about it in basically every single post?

I am guessing everyone here knows WYG's position on Kunlun and Max now. You don't need to keep saying these things over and over.

If you feel that strongly about it why not just put in your signature,

I study an authentic Taoist system.

I currently don't think Max is who he says he is.

I also think his marketing and website sucks.

Also, I am open to seeing if it is true and will visit him when he comes to Oz.

Cameron,

I am not saying kunlun isnt proper practices just the claims Max makes gets me thinking! :(

Dont worry people have rubbished my art and myself over the years but i just keep doing....

I think you must feel that im attacking when im not im just pointing out that Kunlun is not the be all and end all and since this is an open forum i will share some insight to why it is just like other practices and no different except Max claims levitation, moving people without touch (only on his students), maoshan magic, creating energies(tibetan name i cant remember), studying from people that when the truth was told was now Jenny Lamb and not a high lama or taoist in Kunlun Mountains.

I guess to shut me the hell up get MAX to make a clip of himself levitating and becoming light and i will Kowtow and give up all my practices to study Kunlun. Even donate money to help promote it!!!!

Thats my word...

WYG

Hehe, ok man. Your a funny guy.

Max was pretty up front about learning Kunlun from Jenny(?) he mentioned her at the first workshop I went to and said she is his "sister" and wanted him to convert back to Buddhism or something.

Max has said several times that there were originally 4 people teaching Kunlun and all the other 3 stopped. I am guessing Jenny was one of the other 3?

From what I understand Red Phoenix is a high level practice in Mao Shan and Max learned it from his Sifu in Hawaii(a Mao Shan Master).

I will agree with you Max is a bit of an enigma. There are some things I was told about him that I can't talk about here..and would just be "outside the box" of this whole line of thinking.

I like The Learners attitiude. Do the practice for 6 months, see for yourself how you like it.

I mean, your posting descriptions to Level 1 without permission. Obviously, you live in a free country and you can show anyone you want the book or whatever but if the people who are teaching it say not to do something and you go ahead and do it I don't think you have to be a high level Taoist to know that is a bit disrespectful.

WYG, I had my doubts eliminated when I had some inner experiences which showed me what Max was teaching was true, at least for me. Perhaps that is because I have an affinity in what he is teaching so I was open to experience that. Maybe the proof that you want would come not from the outside but from the inside when you meet the master you are supposed to study with. Craig

Thanks Craig,

I understand what you mean, i have exerienced alot in my Meditative years and its not that im not open to Kunlun or Max but i have done some research on him and know people that know him and of him. (Nuff said) I have been told good and some not so good and that is why i want to meet him personally.

Cameron,

Ok, ill give Kunlun Level 1 a try and will share any experiences here ill be truthful with all my post of my experiences.

WYG

Guest winpro07

Your inane commentary, and week standing demand you Clarify your "research" -or stop posting.

Cameron,

I am not saying kunlun isnt proper practices just the claims Max makes gets me thinking! :(

Dont worry people have rubbished my art and myself over the years but i just keep doing....

I think you must feel that im attacking when im not im just pointing out that Kunlun is not the be all and end all and since this is an open forum i will share some insight to why it is just like other practices and no different except Max claims levitation, moving people without touch (only on his students), maoshan magic, creating energies(tibetan name i cant remember), studying from people that when the truth was told was now Jenny Lamb and not a high lama or taoist in Kunlun Mountains.

I guess to shut me the hell up get MAX to make a clip of himself levitating and becoming light and i will Kowtow and give up all my practices to study Kunlun. Even donate money to help promote it!!!!

Thats my word...

WYG

Guest winpro07

Gong, Have you ever in all your years experience diplayed super human ability?

Cameron,

Thats my word...

WYG

The practice is amazingly simple, but so far, I have not felt any out of ordinary affects what so ever, other than trembling from holding an isometric posture for a while.

I am having a hard time believing systems like the universal tao or kriya yoga are inferior to this practice. I will do more practice.

I wish there was a way to test your chi, so we could see if the practice really does what it says it does. Where is a gas discharge visualization machine when you need one.

I find the practice to generate chi, because I do feel energy generated, but it's not like how I felt doing the microcosmic orbit or anything like that. It is actually more similar to zhan zhuang than any other practice that I have seen.

Zhan zhuang is a static practice as well that causes severe trembling that is suppose to activate and clear the nadis and chakras by removing blockages. I believe the kunlun 1 is a purification method and a similar neigung to zhan zhuang.

I don't see anything particularly unique about max's neigung, but with more practice maybe I'll change my mind.

On a side note, I also find the system confining. Max says that we should abandon all other neigung, qigong, and yoga. Most systems can easily be mixed, and most practitioners know and perform a series of energy exercises from many different systems. Why should kunlun be any different.

Edited by Immortal

Now Now winpro, im being nice!

Have i attained Superhuman abilities "NO", superhuman like levitation No, HEALING energy yes, out of body YES, Knowing things YES, NOT knowing things YES. But i am open for it and would like to meet the person that says he can do it and show me its real. So now that Max says he can do this he should be able to show it and like i said if he can and does i would be the 1st to shut my hole and donate to this study.

Now your Kunlun website says and i quote:

What to Expect

When the Level I activates, practitioner will experience tremendous heat and sweating. Uncontrollable trembling, laughing and crying may follow this. This is due to the body is being physically and mentally purified through the process. Other manifestations include, speaking in other tongues, light manifestation around the body, levitation, and inner, or third eye opening. Many will have heat experiences, some may have visions of divine beings, others will have the third eye open so that they will see a bright golden-white eye of light. These are but a few of the experiences.

I dont know why you cannot take critism i take it all the time just makes me stronger, not everyone is going to agree that your kunlun bliss website is REAL or will make you into a "SUPERHUMAN" as you say.

Anyway i have been quiet and respectful the last few weeks i dont want to go down this path again with you guys.

I will do Kunlun level 1 and ill post my thoughts (Respectfully and truthfully) at the same time ill post anything different to my current practice good or bad. Im open enough to try it and give it a go, i hope i can levitate and make it to the phoenix workshop, LOL. just kidding.

be well

WYG :)

This is the first year I havent gotten all stuffed up when the seasons have changed. Doing meditation and some chi gungs over the last 3-4 years helped, but 3 months of kunlun, no stuffiness. Coincidence? Well, maybe. Its done me well and a lot on levels I never had any previous conscious contact with. I still dont have words that could come close to relating.

I am having a hard time believing systems like the universal tao or kriya yoga are inferior to this practice. I will do more practice.

Do Max/Mantra state this somewhere? I don't seem to have read this anywhere from either. Of course, they say it is 'different' from most other systems or something to that effect, which many other systems also say. But this is quite acceptable because two systems are different only because there are some differences. But if there is even a hint of other practices being inferior to Kunlun, that would be sending out grossly bad signals to the universe and universe will probably not respond well to that.

Do Max/Mantra state this somewhere? I don't seem to have read this anywhere from either. Of course, they say it is 'different' from most other systems or something to that effect, which many other systems also say. But this is quite acceptable because two systems are different only because there are some differences. But if there is even a hint of other practices being inferior to Kunlun, that would be sending out grossly bad signals to the universe and universe will probably not respond well to that.

We don't do what we do for the money or for fame. If those things happen as a side effect of this practice becoming popularized around the world that is fine. It really won't change much for us as people.

When Max is done touring his goal is to maintain a very simple life, like he has always done.

As I have said Max is extremely humble, especially for what he knows and can do. Kunlun is just one of literally hundreds of practices he has been given. He respects other systems that exist and knows they have merit. The path may be slower but that is what is right for some people. We happen to be a group of practitioners who are ready for the quick-quick path.

Kunlun works as many of you know. It does a whole lot for such a simple practice. The higher Nei Gung practices are even simpler and even more powerful.

When people like Starjumper barge into a forum and start telling everyone in there who is immersed in intelligent exchange, that they are stupid and that their teacher is, "da best they ever made", it really only hurts their own image.

Tao Bums are not stupid. There are brilliant minds here and many of them are very advanced practitioners. They deserve respect.

Humility and purity of intent are qualities to look for with a good teacher.

Well, not directly. He says an hour of kunlun is equal to 100 years of practice in ANY other discipline, this is a very bold claim, and I think it's wrong. Maybe compared to something like Zen, that may be true, but not other internal alchemy styles like kriya, dzogchen, arhatic yoga, or universal tao.

Even though kunlun may be a very powerful system of neigung, it's not that much more powerful than disciplines like kriya or universal dao. If that were so, people would be experiencing the antakharana (a bridge that causes heaven qi to pour down) and kundalini awakenings, development of the golden embryo would easily occur in just the first practice. I believe the pillars of bliss he speaks of is due to the development of the antakharana which a spiritual bridge of light that joins us from the upper worlds or heaven. When this original qi known as heaven qi pours down on a person is it known as "pillars of light." So this is probably the downpour he is talking about.

I actually experienced this downpour of light while practicing an arhatic yoga technique developed by Master Choa Kok Sui of the pranic healing system, it's called the twin hearts meditation, http://meditationontwinhearts.org/index.html. I actually experienced heaven qi after about 1 wk of practice for about 20 min each session. So far with about 1 wk of kunlun I have experienced nothing other than some slight heat, magnetic lightness, and muscle trembling from holding the position.

I am guessing that one has to go to one of his 300 dollar seminars to receive an "energy transmission" that he doesn't name, in order to make the practice effective. I found universal tao to be effective with just practice on my own, with no sacred super duper energy transmissions. I think energy transmission like deeksha and shaktipat are cool, since I myself received shaktipat from a siddha yogini myself. But it seems as though things don't begin until you receive this transmission, this is very similar to the siddha yoga tradition they start with shaktipat and then engage in practice, so the concept is not foreign to me. But 300 for energy transmission is a little expensive imo, I got shaktipat for like 150.

It take about 3 years of practices to become pregnant with the immortal embryo, and about 18 years of continued neigung to develop it to maturity so one can either leave the body in a mahasamadhi kind of way, or possibly attain the rainbow light body.

So unless all that happens during your first kunlun session, his 100 years claim is bogus. No matter how powerful it may be it is not equivalent to 100 years of practices in other systems.

Maybe I should go to a seminar. To be honest I am not interested in Max's powers, I am interested in enlightenment, siddhis are cool, but enlightenment is the goal. Is max enlightened?

Edited by Immortal

So unless all that happens during your first kunlun session, his 100 years claim is bogus. No matter how powerful it may be it is not equivalent to 100 years of practices in other systems.

Maybe I should go to a seminar. To be honest I am not interested in Max's powers, I am interested in enlightenment, siddhis are cool, but enlightenment is the goal. Is max enlightened?

To clarify, it is the rapid clearing of your internal blocks or mental illusions that keep you from awakening to your true nature, that is referred to with the "100 years" statement.

If there is another system that does this then that is great.

Siddhas are not as important as awakening.

There is aware, awake and enlightened, Aware is knowing that there is a potential for enlightenment. Awake means that you are on a path leading to enlightenment. Enlightenment is to realize that you are awake.

There are many forms of enlightenment.

Anyone who claims to be enlightened is probably not.

I am not knocking the kunlun practice, just merely playing devils advocate for the sake of balance. We just cannot always look at something from one point of view.

Think about it, I am remaining skeptical about kunlun, but still exercising my curiosity by doing the practice. It's best to have a little skepticism and curiosity when dealing with something new.

Not to mention, I think it's strange that some one at Max's level of attainment would not be eating a healthier diet. I have heard people say he drinks sodas, eat burgers pizza etc..., I don't even do those things. Not that he has to be vegetarian of anything, I just expect someone of his level of practice to have a lot more discipline with the sources of energy they use to power their body, that' all.

People like mantak chia, choa kok sui, yogananda, michael winn et al, seem to eat very healthy diets. Some vegetarian, but all most likely eat a diet rich in organic foods. Max claims he can use any source for energy due to his neigung skill. I have seen and know members of universal tao go bigu as a result of the practice, as heavier foods are more taxing energetically. They are also not as clean. Fresh, clean, organic foods are light and facilitate a healthy energy body.

I don't know about you but I would not run a lambo on low octane fuel, just because I could, I would use the highest octane fuel I could get my hands on because I know the engine would prefer it. High performance bodies require high performance foods.

I have personally spoken with Michael Winn who is one of the most knowledgeable men I have ever spoken with. He studied with max years ago, and knows his methods, and he still decided to keep studying the white cloud's formula. He said that kunlun 1 was mostly about a slow, external method of kan and li, sitting for an hour a day, using hand mudra to reverse left and right channels and focus them into a chi ball. Good method for people with weak internal skills.

I still believe of the two that the universal tao is more systematic.

Edited by Immortal

emphasized phrases mine

Not to mention, I think it's strange that some one at Teacher_of_the_Moment's level of attainment would not be _fill_in_the_blank_with_unvirtuous_activity_ ...

:lol:

I will do Kunlun level 1 and ill post my thoughts (Respectfully and truthfully) at the same time ill post anything different to my current practice good or bad. Im open enough to try it and give it a go, i hope i can levitate and make it to the phoenix workshop, LOL. just kidding.

be well

WYG :)

WYG,

Looking forward to hearing your criticism good or bad brother. I have been doing the practice for almost 3 months now and here is what I think may be happening. Many of us (myself included) only had limited experience with chi kung. I tried some methods before but it was half assed. I commited to myself to make a real effort with Kunlun for 6 months. Whether it is the Kunlun method itself or the sincere dedication to practice, I have had some weird experiences or "stuff" happen. The interesting thing is that the more I practice, the less "stuff" I encounter (or maybe the less I attach to it). My belief is that these manifestations or experiences are from burning away some of the crap we have built up over the years. The more adept practicioners like Hundun and yourself have already worked through this crap, so the experiences are not as dramatic and the mind is not as quick to latch onto them.

So in closing, the greatest piece of advice I could give is what was given to me by Lin Aiwei who I respect greatly:

Do not attach to experiences.

Brgds

OR

Hi Oolong,

Im very open minded and will give anything a try but it will have to be added into my own practice my dedication to my arts is very strong. Im hoping that "Maybe" kunlun will give me something different to what i do cause thats the whole name of the game "experiences" and realisations.

Anyway im not a hater for Kunlun just the way its presented and nothing else!!!

Kindest regards

WYG