Immortal

Pillars of Bliss

I can't believe it, it's really that simple? It just amazes me that after all the research I have done on kriya yoga, universal tao, and dzogchen that there exist a teaching out there that is more powerful than those teachings, and yet it is so remarkably simple.

The book is so little, and yet it teaches all 3 stages of kunlun nei kung. Wow!

I knew it was simple, but I wasn't expecting it to be this simple, that is great.

• Like 1

I can't believe it, it's really that simple? It just amazes me that after all the research I have done on kriya yoga, universal tao, and dzogchen that there exist a teaching out there that is more powerful than those teachings, and yet it is so remarkably simple.

The book is so little, and yet it teaches all 3 stages of kunlun nei kung. Wow!

I knew it was simple, but I wasn't expecting it to be this simple, that is great.

The higher you go in Taoism the simpler and more powerful the practices become. Most people can't understand that, but as you practice you realize it is true.

It comes down to essence. The root. Getting rid of that which is extra and unnecessary.

Ultimately awakening becomes as simple as a single thought. That is why some seem to attain it in an instant.

I just received the book on Friday, read it Saturday and started practice today.

Interesting results.

Can't wait to see what else unfolds as I continue.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't seem to hold this position for an hour, my arms get way too tired. After like 10 min, I am straining.

Am I suppose to work up to an hour or something?

If that happens to me I drop my arms to the sides and let them rest for a couple minutes with my legs still bouncing. Usually after a few minutes I go back to the kunlun posture.

Over time it's becoming easier to sink into longer and longer practice. Where as 10 minutes was hard before, 30 now seems natural. Being in ones body, pain and all becomes more inviting and spacious. Just breathe into it.

I'm noticing at times, that the course leg bouncing gives way to a subtle movement, that's more energy driven - electric.

I liked how Max put it, "Doomed to succeed".

I'm just a K-newbie, but it seems to me that if your arms get tired just let them drop down or let them move too... whatever they feel like doing is fine. Assuming that they are obeying the laws of your land, of course. :lol:

i am also practicing kunlun just for about one week. i practice qi gong since maybe 12 years but i rarely had this kind of responses in my body. i know it from some osho meditations i did years ago but i really think kunlun is easier to acces at least for me.

i have the feeling the body just works it all out. if there are tensions the body just solves them.

very often the magnetic field just moves my arms around like a perfect therapist that knows you 100% and solves the tensions by themselves.

with me my lounge points hurt or they are tense. so after a couple of minutes of kunlun the energy started to stretch my body and loosen the tensions. opening the loung points a bit. everytime a bit more.

to really remove that block i think it will still take some time but i am patient.

in the past this kind of movements eventually happened after 30 to 60 minutes of dantian meditation if at all. and they were less strong. when i take the kunlun position it immediately starts.

also interesting to see is that my connection to this energy field (or spontanious qi gong) is easier.

when i do now my standing meditations my body sometimes moves or spirales in a way it never did before.

awsome thing! i am happy to have found this simple technique and i am astonished how good it works and how perfect it fits in my other practices and even supports them in a very good way.

although max wrote in his book not to do any other practices i still more or less have to do them because of different reasons. i guess and hope that is ok and i trust my intuition.

happy to attend the seminar in germany!

thanks to the people that mad it possible to acces such powerful techniques.

Edited by The inner Light
  • Like 1

I don't know about you guys, but I can't seem to hold this position for an hour, my arms get way too tired. After like 10 min, I am straining.

Am I suppose to work up to an hour or something?

You don't need to maintain the arm position for the whole hour. Just hold it long enough to activate the energy, then you can place your hands on your knees or whatever.

Is it more advantageous to keep the position, though?

It is just for activating. When you feel the Kunlun open up you can let it all go.

It is just for activating. When you feel the Kunlun open up you can let it all go.

aaah, interesting. my instinct yesterday was to let my arms go when i went into the "death" experience, but i stopped myself b/c i didn't think it was kosher. next session should be interesting.

thank you mantra!!! very good hint!

i was always after each "magnetic attack" putting the hands back to the same position as in the beginning ("holding the ball").

should be interesting to let them go down and stay there, too (since they went there by themselves sometimes anyway).

sometimes i was also just staying in the last position the magnetic field put me and wait for what will happen next.

it is very interesting how the magnetic impulses now also come more easily in my other practices.

love and peace!

Edited by The inner Light

Inner Light,

I had asked Max if it was okay to do Hindu mantra practices with Kunlun and he said it was fine as long as were at different times of the day.

The one day I had to do everything together, I felt as if I had activated too much stuff too close together.

But other than that one time, it's working out well.

I'm glad you are diggin' it.

Your pal,

Yoda

I've been doing K. for almost 2 months. I get leg activity after a minute or two, it becomes a rapid bumping, then after about 6 minutes it settles down to a stop for a few minutes, then begins another 6 minute cycle with less bumping.

One of the posters here reported a drop in orgasmic intensity after a few weeks of K. I think the same thing happened to me, but it came back a week or two later at least as strong.

I like its simplicity and its unique body effect. Still, I wonder if its just a powerful technique. Meaning that it will do wonderful things for the body and clear the mind, but done alone without an emphasis on virtue or morality you can still be the same miserable person at the end that you started as, only happier and more energetc. :mellow:

Michael

I just saw an answer from Mantra already posted on another thread.

"Does basking in the divine have anything to do with spirituality?

Does removing the illusionary "blocks" that create a false sense of separation from one's divine true nature have anything to do with spirituality?

What we actually do has EVERYTHING to do with spirituality and practically NOTHING to do with "super-natural" powers. "

Inner Light,

I had asked Max if it was okay to do Hindu mantra practices with Kunlun and he said it was fine as long as were at different times of the day.

The one day I had to do everything together, I felt as if I had activated too much stuff too close together.

But other than that one time, it's working out well.

I'm glad you are diggin' it.

Your pal,

Yoda

dear yoda,

thank you very much for that hint.

so far i would have to fly to china for specific questions. now i just post them.

VIVA LA INTERNET!!!

thank you. you underlined my intuition.

love and peace,

the inner light.

Oh ya! My arm hurt big time as well, still does sometimes, but it is way better now. For the first few days after starting the practice, bouncing and a surge-like feeling occurred right away. There was an aching arm even then but these sensations probably diverted unnecessary attention from the pain. And then, these 'sensational' experiences began to reduce and nothing seemed to happen - no bliss, no bouncing, no itching, nothing. I would hold the position for about 10 minutes, then start spiraling and still nothing. I would get impatient waiting for something to happen and nothing seemed to happen. Going by the 'let go' advice, I actually listened to my body and 'let go' of the practice, stopped Kunlun and my arms felt better. But then joeblast was the savior. Following his suggestion, I started with the closing position, and held the ball position after some shaking was established. I sat before TV while doing this and that seemed to greatly help in diverting my attention from the aching arm, the impatience and stuff. Now slowly the shaking returned. One night, after Kunlun, I went to bed and the entire night my legs would not stop shaking. I am doing one session of Kunlun every day - sometimes there is shaking, sometimes there is none, there has been no bliss but I still do it and try to be 'mindful' which is my primary practice, and that seems to have improved with Kunlun. May be there is no bliss or any related feelings as I still have not really 'let go'. I will continue the practice for two more months and see how it goes.

I am doing one session of Kunlun every day - sometimes there is shaking, sometimes there is none, there has been no bliss but I still do it and try to be 'mindful' which is my primary practice, and that seems to have improved with Kunlun. May be there is no bliss or any related feelings as I still have not really 'let go'. I will continue the practice for two more months and see how it goes.

Mindful=block

Let go=flow

Good suggestion, Chris. I've found through my own practice that mindfulness meditation and kunlun arent in the same category; the more mindful I am, the less happens.

Silicon, glad that helped you! :) For me, the closing posture with heels raised was a better opening practice than trying to visualization, which no matter how 'comfortable' I was with it, it still felt contrived. As in if kunlun was a letting go thing, it seemed contrary to try some sort of visualization to 'get in the mood,' as it were.

Mantra what is the signs that Kunlun open up and I can put hands down?

My right shoulder ( to be precise something deep inside deltoid musle) is really painfull after 10 minutes, but I usually struggle for 25 ... it is not injuery related at all... my guess probably posture is not side balanced..

for example I can do standing meditation with both hands facing upper dantan ( that i think more strenous than Kunlun 1) for 1 hour with little disconfort at the start...