Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Linear language does not exist

What linear language is is you doing actually work. You read something so long till it clicks you "get satisfied" what actually also happens is you need food, the desire to eat rises manifold.

What happens is you are doing work, the weight will match belly energies, what are craving. So eventually it will burn away and it will leave you with insatiable feeling wandering around from page to page looking for what will work and it aren't there.

The secret how to get pass these difficult points are to know how to die and open these senses where you are not you anymore but a container of dream energies and you will just use your own creation to mold these energies or form them.

What is death, death is absence of motion. *direct or command (someone) with a movement of the hand or head.(google translator)

Seemed pretty linear to me but, for some reason, it made me hungry.  Fortunately, it is lunch time!

:)

FWIW, I am having a fine time in this life so I'm in no hurry for it to end but I'm also not worried about that, and I'll be just fine (better than fine, actually) with getting right back on this merry-go-round again.  Or not.  Whatever.

<shrug>

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Well, Dwai and Neti Neti told me I don't exist.

I sometimes talk in circles.

depending on your capacity but you can read entire book with just reading the head line. Maybe even just looking the book and get information without opening it.

If you take also into account how you got there or how did you got the book.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Well, Dwai and Neti Neti told me I don't exist.

I sometimes talk in circles.

You exist in this thread but not in the other one just like it in that parallel universe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, allinone said:

Also you can have a organ what translates for you that information, so you don't have to "work".

I don't have an organ but I do have a keyboard.

if i try to think out something it is my stomach right now thinking. Brain is on standby. So i don't expect hat i will generate something constructive.

Maybe i need to go and feed something to it. And water in mouth, glands working, so it could be the sign.

24 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I don't have an organ but I do have a keyboard.

why you need to write it?

2 minutes ago, allinone said:

why you need to write it?

The other kind of keyboard.  Makes music if you do it right, makes noise if you don't.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

The other kind of keyboard.  Makes music if you do it right, makes noise if you don't.

i was afraid to ask you that question, i don't know why. So i asked you that question to get over the fear.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, allinone said:

if i try to think out something it is my stomach right now thinking. Brain is on standby. So i don't expect hat i will generate something constructive.

Maybe i need to go and feed something to it. And water in mouth, glands working, so it could be the sign.

well today i felt bad, like its the day where i think i am having a death disease. Its stomach thingy i believe. This stage used to be awful, now i almost not even recon these stages as those. Started from dream state and all day some past stuff arising and stinging, and it burns./dream state i don't ntoice the stings and burns, but the theme carried over to waking state.

//guess is that its hot is taken over by cold, since i feel cold winds. Also i think i need to visit toilet soon.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Marblehead said:

What you are working on takes time.  Don't push it and keep the positive attitude.

Yes. More issues followed. like toothache, i get disheartened by it because toothache is annoy thing, but i got that away, there is a way for it what to do if you know the feeling toothache at the end will give you when it peaks and you are tired from taking the pain. It also depends what side of the mouth the ache is etc. I just need to connect the feeling(not pain, but the feeling what is gotten at the end of the toothache) and where it leads to, this time it led to stomach, i reach there by riding the sensation.

Not to mention tooth is still weird, but i know what to do so i am confident if the pain starts over.

Secondly there after that comes another problem, and it is basically same awful and it is solved too, its i need to notice how small my world have come that its painful. So i desire to buy something, but i don't allow it because then i learn nothing, i basically got to know what i need to do. So issue solved i don't have the intense urge to buy, but i now if want can buy something.

ah and one more i plugged out of visual cortex forehead area, don't know if that was it but i plugged out the plug from something what come from somewhere.

(not sure about the order of things happened)

Have done it before and also know at some point my entire reality will change again and taht is also some couple hour bad event.

//tooth or those nerves still time to time seem hurt.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

Today started with being boring like lethargic pressure like no escape.

what i did is discover self. Self realization. It is cold sensation. Also let weather cold under my skin and had shivers.

Then also noticed memories rises what kind of triggering..i think its also cold(yin).

So and importantly there in front body chest are like nice burning sensations. Also i noticed i am able to get pissed of again.

So what it got to do with here. Getting pissed off is real it is required and its really not getting pissed off it is special happening in body what is triggered by seeing something, and it will evolve into something great later i assume.

Wondering:  Are memories Yin or Yang?  I suspect Yang but have never considered the question before.

I still get pissed off on occasion.  How we utilize that energy is what is important, I think.

35 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Wondering:  Are memories Yin or Yang?  I suspect Yang but have never considered the question before.

I still get pissed off on occasion.  How we utilize that energy is what is important, I think.

generally i get pissed off pretty often. Like if something doesn't work properly or doesn't do like i want, or see helpless people struggle.

But i need only once get pissed off so that start come hot and its every bounce or trigger the more places in me get hot.

So i assume at some point i am near the rage out bursting, it also feel like i have dehydration and that's when i need to start wait when the water will reach the mouth.

But i have discovered some things what made things earlier notice than previous times, so i don't know how things workout this time.

Thing is i need to also notice the state what is rage or outburst near. like oh this is the state, this knowing comes with a trigger or tiny cold sensation. Triggers seem to be tiny needle cold sensations. Not sure either what memories are yin or yang, maybe both, depending if embarrassing face reddening or like face palming etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allinone said:

generally i get pissed off pretty often.

Really?  I never would have known.  (Obviously I am BSing here.)

But yes, you have the right idea.  Identifying the triggers that cause us to get pissed off.  Actually, identifying the triggers of all our emotions should be a goal.  Then we decide if the emotion serves a good purpose or if it causes us more problems.  We then let those with good purpose continue to live but the one's that cause us problems we should try to eliminate.  No easy task, mind you.

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

And facts are facts.

My man.  

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this