In thermodynamics, the internal energy of a system is the energy contained within the system, excluding the kinetic energy of motion of the system as a whole and the potential energy of the system as a whole due to external force fields. It keeps account of the gains and losses of energy of the system that are due to changes in its internal state.[1][2]

The internal energy of a system can be changed by transfers of matter or heat or by doing work.[3] When matter transfer is prevented by impermeable containing walls, the system is said to be closed. Then the first law of thermodynamics states that the increase in internal energy is equal to the total heat added plus the work done on the system by its surroundings. If the containing walls pass neither matter nor energy, the system is said to be isolated and its internal energy cannot change. The first law of thermodynamics may be regarded as establishing the existence of the internal energy.

Source wikipedia

• Like 3

In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant—it is said to be conserved over time

Source wikipedia

------------

Heat transfer is a discipline of thermal engineering that concerns the generation, use, conversion, and exchange of thermal energy (heat) between physical systems. Heat transfer is classified into various mechanisms, such as thermal conduction, thermal convection, thermal radiation, and transfer of energy by phase changes.

Heat conduction, also called diffusion, is the direct microscopic exchange of kinetic energy of particles through the boundary between two systems. When an object is at a different temperature from another body or its surroundings, heat flows so that the body and the surroundings reach the same temperature, at which point they are in thermal equilibrium. Such spontaneous heat transfer always occurs from a region of high temperature to another region of lower temperature, as described by the second law of thermodynamics.

• Like 3

/i am putting these things up for quick links.

In physics, energy is the property that must be transferred to an object in order to perform work on, or to heat, the object.[note 1] It can be converted in form, but not created or destroyed. The SI unit of energy is the joule, which is the energy transferred to an object by the work of moving it a distance of 1 metre against a force of 1 newton.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

And in the chinese internal arts, Internal energy is defined as......? 

qi

Come on,  I invoke the right of the reader of posts. I demand a definition of internal energy that binds together physics with traditional chinese thought. 

In short words. :)

33 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

And in the chinese internal arts, Internal energy is defined as......? 

I don't know that Chinese internal arts defines anything, because it's a set of practices and not a person, only people make definitions (kind f a stretch there, ya =).    However, as an internal artist and a whiz kid in physics I define it the way it is defined in physics, examples posted above.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Screenshot_2017-08-15-21-26-49.thumb.png.a9a6ff87c50ece1979282223afb3b078.png

He goes on to say:

In the last analysis, we do not understand the conservation laws deeply. We do not understand the conservation of energy.

The energy which can be spoken is not the complete energy,

The conservation laws which can be written are not the true conservation laws.

• Like 1

i'm too dumb, that's not a issue, idea is to think and figure so long to get anticlimactic sensations. Kind of grounding effect.

i think the idea is that there is a constant what doesn't change while other values will change. Its how i do math without understanding anything else. Just try all combinations and find the key. Math is perfect system.

That's how i dislike physics so much and rather despise it, it sucks so bad.

That same logic i use in meditation too. Just endless figuring out all variables till i find that host. Also basically the correct one basically screams that it is the main not a sidekick.

• Like 1

i don't hate physics like hate. There comes a scientist who discovered new force and you are wrong. Basically physics is done with a idea its already wrong and doesn't work. Just a way to explain nature, it will not create.

------

// will create more problems when new force is discovered, then the last problems will be sidekicks and forgotten. I think that is the direction or dimension what physics are.

---

problems aren't forgotten they will form the dark matter. hehe

Edited by allinone

summary is

math has already a answer. Just don't know how to reach there.

physics has a way, but no answer.

---

like two of them together and we get a system what runs downhill only by itself, so we still need life organ.

Edited by allinone

17 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

String theory. It is all light.

light is heat. So it makes sense, how things would start rise and go uphill.

---

O.o yes, full circle done pretty much, i recovered my faith.

Edited by allinone

On 8/15/2017 at 0:41 PM, Mudfoot said:

Come on,  I invoke the right of the reader of posts. I demand a definition of internal energy that binds together physics with traditional chinese thought. 

In short words. :)

Thermodynamic, generated from biochemistry and freefloating ions an electrons  in the air.

When cultivated it enhances the steadiness of the atomic structure as well as it's integrity an its cohesiveness.

This cohesion can be indirectly utilized through the piezoelectric properties in both nervous systems an also the gray matter in The brain, heart and gut areas. These places being where certain cells fire and reassemble based on direct that cohesive ionized atomic energies into a semi-vaporlike state yet visible state are located at thought (brain chemistry), indirect thought/Intuition (gut nervous system, I forget it's actual name), an emotional wellbeing an nervous system health (heart), the combined function of the three generate an involuntary unconsciousness which can also be called our spirit or soul.

I'm no scientist though buuuuuut that's how things seem to me.

Thermodynamics is just about the movement of heat. Gravity is about basically one kind of movement too.

My definition of Qi applies to all modern and old concepts about change and movement of both energy and matter:

"Qi is the relative potentials of YinYang at any given point on any spectrum of matter or energy".

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
did not spell "of" correctly
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, bax44 said:

You're an excellent copy and paster. But do you have any thoughts of your own about any of this?

It just makes sense to me so i don't bother to understand it.

I suffer.

But that suffering isn't a bad suffering. If i won't suffer then i won't do any progress.

like getting more poor and can't buy anymore the things could before and now i suffer because of it. That kind of suffering liberates.

Burning till there is anymore left to burn.

basically i can afford x amount of things but can choose only one thing, so the decision making, calculating pros and cons etc well it does the meditation for me. So i choose so long time and it pisses me off that i have no time at all.

1 hour ago, allinone said:

It just makes sense to me so i don't bother to understand it.

I suffer.

But that suffering isn't a bad suffering. If i won't suffer then i won't do any progress.

like getting more poor and can't buy anymore the things could before and now i suffer because of it. That kind of suffering liberates.

Burning till there is anymore left to burn.

sense doesnt equal understand. suffer to build and learn. make friend with stomach acid and agenda driven left wing social justice cause. stop and hold sign to engage qi. negative ions combusting, left calf raising to sacral chakra for planning. Fin.

1 minute ago, bax44 said:

sense doesnt equal understand. suffer to build and learn. make friend with stomach acid and agenda driven left wing social justice cause. stop and hold sign to engage qi. negative ions combusting, left calf raising to sacral chakra for planning. Fin.

just don't take any medicine if you get sick.