Apech

Energy sharing

Just for clarity I have dug up my original quote - which I got more or less right ....

599375b84bbf7_Iching.thumb.jpg.2be812ea52b8edf437fcb57ce25b370d.jpg

If you look at the last paragraph it describes a resonance process between I Ching lines and also says "Things with the same material force seek out one another" - 'material force' is the translators odd way of translating qi.

At the bottom is the quote "Drawn out sighs on lofty heights are sure to fill distant valleys"

It is from The Classic of Changes trans. Richard John Lynn.

NB.  relax mods its ok to copy small attributed parts of books under fair use copyright rules if not for profit.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Apech said:

Ok guys and gals its time to discuss this again.

I am going to put it to you energy sharers that you are not doing what you think you are.

The I Ching says (and I am paraphrasing here because I haven't looked it up) - 'deep sighs on mountain tops are heard in distant valleys'.

Now what is it (he/she) saying? 

Notice it is not talking about echoing yells - but deep sighs - deep sighs are expressing inner feeling and are not loud or directed externally but internally.  So how can they be heard in distant valleys?  Because the mountain and valley (lake) resonate.  That is the vibration in one place sets up a similar vibration in another - and this is possible between people because they become attuned to similar ideas and thus resonate.  By the way - by 'ideas' I mean the original Greek version of formed packets of energy not abstract thought.

Even effects in martial arts are like this - is it called fa jin? I am not expert but all the videos I have seen the person is clearly being manipulated into throwing themselves - there is no actual transmission of energy sufficient to move a physical mass.

I would say in psychic or spiritual transmissions it is the same.  Technically you are being caused/allowed to discover that energy within yourself rather than something being transmitted from A to B.

It looks that you're talking bout resonance, an that they are temporarily helping someone else raise their state of being to a similar state of their own. Thereby coaxing the person to develop the internal processes on their own to reach the same state.

There's more than just resonance, transmission, etc. Our minds can find logic for most anything, but experiencing it, puts new perspective. An even then there's more than one way to get the same results.

Some people can concentrate energies outside themselves but are terrible at internal work, an acquaintance of mine can move objects an winds, even mess with weather but she can't sit an meditate or do cultivation because she says it's too tedious for her. Its a weird world an we are weird critters.

• Like 1

There is an old story of someone's bathtub ringing/vibrating at the same time everyday. Come to find out a temple bell miles away and out of hearing range was the cause.

Language may have replaced a lot of people's ability to transfer or pick up thoughts without words but it is still plenty active.

Fa jin is every sinew, bone, muscle, all parts of the body involved as one, exploding in one action. visually a vibrating or shaking force is seen. As in the intro of the I ching above states that an equal force of contraction must happen first the movement must be balance, the force sent in any direction must also contain the opposite direction. To lift push down first then it is easier.

Feeling is basically the only magic left. We can describe scientifically a snowflake or rainbow but how a person feels seeing such things not so much.

It is no mystery to me that people attract things of the same vibration.

Why a person in a bad relationship ends up in another bad relationship seems to be a common example of the energetics involved.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

There is an old story of someone's bathtub ringing/vibrating at the same time everyday. Come to find out a temple bell miles away and out of hearing range was the cause.

Language may have replaced a lot of people's ability to transfer or pick up thoughts without words but it is still plenty active.

Fa jin is every sinew, bone, muscle, all parts of the body involved as one, exploding in one action. visually a vibrating or shaking force is seen. As in the intro of the I ching above states that an equal force of contraction must happen first the movement must be balance, the force sent in any direction must also contain the opposite direction. To lift push down first then it is easier.

Feeling is basically the only magic left. We can describe scientifically a snowflake or rainbow but how a person feels seeing such things not so much.

Why a person in a bad relationship ends up in another bad relationship seems to be a common example of the energetics involved.

There's mystery and magic the moment you let go of fittingly the world and just perceive it without trying to explain it. I'm serious go try to walk an just let yourself hear and feel an see an smell, without thinking or trying to rationalize what you're experiencing.

I guarantee you will have an experience that's not ordinary. In fact when you do pleas pm me your results.

Edited by Hancock

9 minutes ago, Hancock said:

There's mystery and magic the moment you let go of fittingly the world and just perceive it without trying to explain it. I'm serious go try to walk an just let yourself hear and feel an see an smell, without thinking or trying to rationalize what you're experiencing.

I guarantee you will have an experience that's not ordinary. In fact when you do pleas pm me your results.

Get over yourself. you are missing the point of the thread 

The point above is for people this is a good place to start to expand awareness of the magic and mystery, feeling,

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 2