Aletheia

The Problem With The Forum Admin...

behavior of the instinctual mind is under control of peace, activity unifies with rest, thinking mind collaborates with dreaming mind, biological water balances with sacred water, lustful drives merge with blissful flow, inner drumming practice is about to begin, when the time is right spirit reaches its heavenly home, hun and po are shocked by this drumming, spirit is aroused by the drumming frequency and vibration balancing the entire universe

With the nine palaces all located in the head the bright hall or 3rd eye is the first palace 8 to go.

13 hours ago, Kar3n said:

Primordial energy takes over when all chakras are open to some degree and become more like a unified field rather than individual parts of the whole.

I agree with the unified field is what's important to occur.   When I was in my Medical Qigong phase, I was working on unifying and passing energy between the chakras or energy centers... but I never really meditated. 

I learned one energy passing technique from an instructor in that method who said I was able to do it faster and easier than anyone she had seen before.  Looking back, I think it was because I had already working on unifying the chakras and could identify with their presence in a sense.  And because my first exposure to energy work was in pairs and group, so passing energy was the norm. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I'm not talking about qi balls LOL.

I'm talking about healing energy which transforms a swollen, painful and purple leg that looks like something you'd find on a bloated corpse pulled from a river in hell to something like a normal looking leg. I'm talking about the colour of the leg changing colour in an instant when I pulled bad energy out of it and I'm talking about people seeing how the leg changed as I projected qi into it.

So this is why it gets a little tiresome when people want to say I'm a car crash in slow motion. I think exactly how retarded are these people and why do the mods not see this guy is a total moron?

If this were my forum ALL FAKES WOULD RECEIVE A LIFETIME BAN!

NO FAKES ALLOWED!

Instead here you see this thread. I'm an authentic practitioner having to waste my time here. Something is not right with this forum when people are allowed to openly call me silly names.

You see I see this fake and I wonder why no one else can see it and then I just put 2 and 2 together and realise most people are obviously fakes! We are living in the era of the Kali Yuga so there you go. That's why there are lots of fakes about today.

How about if we just tell you that you have a jing problem and you masturbate too much?  Is that OK?

Edited by Brian
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Aletheia said:

And I don't like to focus on anything other than the DT when I meditate so I've never concentrated at the heart to really see what happens either.

You really ought to stop concentrating and focusing on energy centers, BTW.  It isn't good for you.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Brian said:

How about if we just tell you that you have a jing problem and you masturbate too much?  Is that OK?

I prefer "Hey, you smelt it -- you dealt it!"...as the saying goes... ;)

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Brian said:

Well if someone is going to say to me that my spiritual practice is fake and my concrete experiences are made up then if what they get in return is a good dose of reality really you can't get upset with me for that. Blame reality, not me!

I don't care who you are, if you're going to tell me the things I talk about on this forum are made up when they most obviously are not then I'm not going to think very highly of you and I don't see why I should.

I don't butt in on other people's threads and say excuse me but I don't believe what you have said regarding your own personal experiences, but good luck with that all the same :)

Now you're here getting angry with me for sticking up for myself and ultimately what is right. In all seriousness you deserve a slap in the face for the way you're behaving right now!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Well if someone is going to say to me that my spiritual practice is fake and my concrete experiences are made up then if what they get in return is a good dose of reality really you can't get upset with me for that. Blame reality, not me!

I don't care who you are, if you're going to tell me the things I talk about on this forum are made up when they most obviously are not then I'm not going to think very highly of you and I don't see why I should.

I don't butt in on other people's threads and say excuse me but I don't believe what you have said regarding your own personal experiences, but good luck with that all the same :)

Now you're here getting angry with me for sticking up for myself and ultimately what is right. In all seriousness you deserve a slap in the face for the way you're behaving right now!

Angry at you???  Oh, my friend, you so totally misunderstand.

:lol:

EDIT: "In all seriousness," I sincerely tried to help you when you first joined the forum.  Heck! I even tried to find you a local teacher who could help you on your journey.  I won't tell you why that didn't work out because you would just find it offensive.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

Spiritual people shouldn't be so petulant. Spiritual practice should develop humility, not so much self-righteous anger.

One's behavior shows whether one is already there, or how much farther they have to go.

We don't even need to see these so-called powers. These powers are an illusion too...albeit a bit more abstract that our biochemical and physiological powers (eating, digesting food, making energy, shit and piss out of food). 

Calm down, take a nap or go run in the park or something. :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Someone who touts themselves to be so highly evolved should have the ability to let those things bounce off of them. Reality is a subjective evaluation. You can be blamed and held accountable according to forum rules though.

I see, the right to refute what another says or has attained is exclusive to you.

No, you just make up your mind about people without knowing much about about them because you are so advanced and the rest of us are delusional. I think I am getting it now.

So it is right for you so say whatever you please, and others are need to be slapped for placing a mirror in front of you so you can do a little self-examination? Hump! I think not!!

There will be no slapping on TDB!! We have a very strict policy regarding inciting violence. Would you like the link to the consequences of such rhetoric?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dwai said:

Spiritual people shouldn't be so petulant. Spiritual practice should develop humility, not so much self-righteous anger.

One's behavior shows whether one is already there, or how much farther they have to go.

We don't even need to see these so-called powers. These powers are an illusion too...albeit a bit more abstract that our biochemical and physiological powers (eating, digesting food, making energy, shit and piss out of food). 

Calm down, take a nap or go run in the park or something. :)

I was gonna suggest he bottle up that anger, get on a plane and cross the pond to slap my face.  After I stopped laughing, I'd help him up, offer him a beer, and sit on the porch with him to discuss how confused he is.  Probably wouldn't sink in but he might enjoy the view.

IMG_20170620_211657766.thumb.jpg.1ccfe18850d83024d32bec2346170d8f.jpg

I think I like your suggestion better, though.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 3

I'm not replying any more in this thread. I've got more important things to take up my time, believe it or not!

He might not reply to this thread any longer (but I think he will), but I am certain this discussion and his tone will carry over into other parts of the forum. -_-

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Aletheia said:

fair enough... and I don't remember seeing that but realize that members here may appear like individual turf wars at times, but it is not personal... your very first post had this kind of message to you too. 

3 hours ago, Brian said:

I was gonna suggest he bottle up that anger, get on a plane and cross the pond to slap my face.  After I stopped laughing, I'd help him up, offer him a beer, and sit on the porch with him to discuss how confused he is.  Probably wouldn't sink in but he might enjoy the view.

IMG_20170620_211657766.thumb.jpg.1ccfe18850d83024d32bec2346170d8f.jpg

I think I like your suggestion better, though.

What a beautiful view!! :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dwai said:

What a beautiful view!! :)

The Blue Ridge Parkway runs along that farthest ridge.

• Like 1

Okay which one of you wise guys/gals were checking me out about 3 hrs ago?

:)

3 minutes ago, Brian said:

The Blue Ridge Parkway runs along that farthest ridge.

This is the view looking back the other direction...

samknob3_the_narrows_and_cold_mountain_1

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, dwai said:

Okay which one of you wise guys/gals were checking me out about 3 hrs ago?

:)

Not me!  That would be rude.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brian said:

This is the view looking back the other direction...

samknob3_the_narrows_and_cold_mountain_1

Nice .

I would come over there, slap your face and drink you beer and  sit and look at that.     Sounds relaxing .  :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

You are allowed to be rude if you are nude.

I`m normally a fan of nudity (at least for other people), but if you`re going to be rude put on some clothes.

• Like 3

On 8/14/2017 at 7:17 AM, steve said:

To those questioning the mods' expertise and the quality of qigong on this board -

My main expertise is to think the word M()F&%^%#! and not type it. 

• Like 4