Aletheia

The Problem With The Forum Admin...

There's a serious problem on this forum concerning the qigong abilities of the admin. Now I have no personal problem with anyone here but as a noobie to qigong and having developed pretty quickly it's more than clear to me that the admin needs to be bolstered to let some more advanced practitioners on board so that they might be able to tell a real practitioner from a fake and that's only for starters

Right now things are beyond stupid, we have idiots leading the blind with the admins doing a great job of marshaling serious alchemists away from discussions to have a quiet word with them and basically telling them to shut up.

Something needs to be done for the sake of the people that don't know any better because the message being sent by the admins to the forum right now is not conducive for people to advance in their practice. On the contrary people are most obviously being held back because of this problem.

All that needs to happen is at least one person with their 3rd eye open needs to be on the admin. That way they can be consulted when things start to go downhill in a thread. Because at the moment there's a fake "qigong master" on the forum causing all kinds of problems and no one is any the wiser, not even the fake because he really believes in his madeup narrative. The admins don't see it because none of them are advanced enough to know so you can't blame them for that.

So that's the problem. Shoot me!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

rethinking...rethinking... ^_^

Well yes the first reaction from anyone reading what I'm saying and especially from any of the admin is going to be to direct some hate in my direction. Hopefully the second reaction will be -- hold on a second do I have my 3rd eye open so I can confirm what Aletheia is saying...

That's the problem right there. How can anyone know who's talking nonsense and who isn't if you really don't know the difference?

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

My third eye is open, and it's clear that you're talking nonsense.

Admin and moderators here don't hold anyone back from their practice.

Telling serious alchemists to shut up should be pretty easy...silence is golden, and duct tape is silver!

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

My third eye is open, and it's clear that you're talking nonsense.

Admin and moderators here don't hold anyone back from their practice.

Telling serious alchemists to shut up should be pretty easy...silence is golden, and duct tape is silver!

Well how come I have advanced qi projection in front of witnesses then? You know when you can change material reality through intent of mind and heal sickness in seconds in front of witnesses it becomes a bit difficult to pretend it's just my imagination.

Sure you can just ban me for being a trouble maker and keep all the fakes if you like. It's not really my problem because it's not like I'm learning anything from people like you is it? I'm not going to be the one losing out no matter what happens.

I can afford to put my neck on the line that's why I'm speaking out here. And it's not like the admin can't just PM someone on the forum they trust that they know actually has their 3rd eye open and ask him if the fake "qigong master" is really fake is it? They know who I'm calling a fake.

Edited by Aletheia

You can't have fake "qigong masters" going around acting like they know things when in actual fact everything they really know is all in their over active imagination. Especially when this guy is running around telling everyone real practitioners are fakes. It's pretty stupid.

3 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

You can't have fake "qigong masters" going around acting like they know things when in actual fact everything they really know is all in their over active imagination.

Exactly!

Stop being a fake qigong master, acting like you know things.

• Like 7

Alethia,

People here are allowed to spout off all kinds of nonsense, obviously.  Nobody is going to get kicked off the board for being a fake qigong master, and it`s not the job of the moderators to weigh in on people`s spiritual achievement or lack thereof. A moderators job is simply to spot personal insults and put a stop to them.  That and to try to maintain some sort of patience and inner calm when confronted with threads like this one.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

Exactly!

Stop being a fake qigong master, acting like you know things.

I'm not claiming I'm a qigong master. I never have made that claim so I don't know what you're talking about. Everything I know comes from direct experience. You are welcome to go through my entire post history and ask me about anything that confuses you because I can talk for hours about it all without reference to texts or using technical terms.

I explained qi projection in my "first attempt at healing" post so if you think the way I explain the process is not right you are welcome to come right back to this thread and make me look stupid.

Kundalini awaking you'll find in my first post to the forum when I mistakenly believed I was stuck half way through the MCO and was wondering where to store all the energy in my pelvic region and how to get all the love energy out of my head. My internet blew out and the next day I had a very dull pain across my navel.

3rd eye opening is in my "BOOM" post so you can have a quick look through that and if you see something not right come right back here and tell everyone about it. Of course you commented in that thread and didn't seem to have a clue what was going on so good luck with that.

I AM NOT A QIGONG MASTER AND I WOULD HOPE A REAL QIGONG MASTER IS, YOU KNOW, A LITTLE BIT MORE ADVANCED THAN ME. BECAUSE THIS SO CALLED "QIGONG MASTER" ON THE FORUM IS NO WHERE NEAR EVEN MY LEVEL SO I THINK THAT'S A BIT OF A PROBLEM WHEN HE'S TALKING A LOAD OF BS EVEN I CAN SEE THROUGH!

17 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Alethia,

People here are allowed to spout off all kinds of nonsense, obviously.  Nobody is going to get kicked off the board for being a fake qigong master, and it`s not the job of the moderators to weigh in on people`s spiritual achievement or lack thereof. A moderators job is simply to spot personal insults and put a stop to them.  That and to try to maintain some sort of patience and inner calm when confronted with threads like this one.

Well the admins are not doing a very good job when both drew and I are openly insulted and then drew gets a warning for reacting to that very post are they?

drew and I can more than afford to get banned from this forum and I don't mean to talk for drew here because obviously he can talk for himself.

But the problem is there are no advanced practitioners on the admin so that leaves a bit of a problem with administering threads about qigong you see! LOL.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

So my point is this -- you can't have people that have managed to somehow label themselves "qigong master" on the forum when in fact their actual abilities are nearer beginner level but their theoretical knowledge is fairly high because that puts the whole ethos and flow of the forum in chaos.

There needs to be some admin that can see through such smoke and mirror facades!

What I know and can do is totally irrelevant here because I'm pretty much a fast learning beginner at this stage and nothing more than that.

Anyway I'm going to go and read some of my books, carry on practicing and keep on improving. I don't have time for this silliness. I'm not claiming to know much right now other than there's some really dumb things going on in this forum that I have no time for.

Yet another ranting nonsensical thread raving and ranting against the admin team. I fail to see how the use of enlarged script adds weight to the writers argument. :D

It is not the purpose of the Dao Bums Admin Team to guide forum members in their practice.

Their purpose is to both provide a forum where such matters are discussed and to ensure that the said forum runs in an orderly manner.

It is as simple as that.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Chang said:

Yet another ranting nonsensical thread raving and ranting against the admin team. I fail to see how the use of enlarged script adds weight to the writers argument. :D

It is not the purpose of the Dao Bums Admin Team to guide forum members in their practice.

Their purpose is to both provide a forum where such matters are discussed and to ensure that the said forum runs in an orderly manner.

It is as simple as that.

Actually I was saying there needs to be someone on the admin that really understands qigong so they can properly administer the forum threads because right now they're playing around with base emotions and don't know their ass from their elbow if truth be told.

Daobums is more like a social gathering place for them which is fine if that's what you like, but if they're going to make judgments on the significance of comments in a thread than things become a little more tricky.

I mean actually how many people really have their 3rd eye or beyond open? Probably half the forum have perked up after reading that so right there we have another problem. And after reading that last sentence perhaps some people are now triggered too so that's another problem. So really how can we have competent admins when everyone's a secret walter mitty qigong fantasist?

Edited by Aletheia

I have no problem with the admin as people. What I'm thinking about is the quality of forum threads and being able to know a fake from a real practitioner. But I see this is not something that can be easily resolved so it's really pointless continuing with the thread. Obviously I'm a fake and I think other people are fakes and no one likes it when the admins are put on the spot and everyone's just getting upset and triggered etc.

I mean how can the admin pick someone worthy when they're not really in a position to know? If they knew we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place so how can they choose someone from the forum for guidance when everyone else is point fingers in every which way direction. LMFAO you couldn't make this shit up!

How many people can tell the difference between this video and drew's stuff?

LOL

WE ARE SCREWED PEOPLE. I MEAN DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Edited by Aletheia

2 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I mean how can the admin pick someone worthy when they're not really in a position to know? If they knew we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place so how can they choose someone from the forum for guidance when everyone else is point fingers in every which way direction. LMFAO you couldn't make this shit up!

yes we can say the interwebs has been an interesting experiment but qigong masters are not necessarily integrated into the interwebs easily.

Consider Yan Xin - he has vanished and yet he was one of the, if not most famous qigong master of China - a "national treasure." The qigong master I took classes from, and who was healed by Yan Xin, told me he thought Yan Xin was living in New Jersey. That may have been the case at one time, but if so he is completely under the radar.

Now consider Mantak Chia - the person who started this website was a follower of Mantak Chia - the person being "Sean Denty." But then Sean Denty later stated that Mantak Chia in his "Dark room" meditation retreats did not even really see the light externally (i.e. his third eye was not really opened).

Or consider me - I had an "enlightenment experience" but then I "fell out of enlightenment." haha. And yet I know from when I set up 8 hour qigong training sessions, funded by interwebs donation, that I was able to build up my energy again. But obviously posting on this forum is not the same as meditation training.

Now - in terms of qigong masters organizing "forums" - even there we have competing or at least contrasting options. There is the World Qigong Federation - set up by Effie P. Chow - or maybe I am saying that name wrong. There is the National Qigong Association - that Michael Lomax is part of - and there's another one that was based out of Oregon I think - from a Chinese source - a World Qigong Research Institute or something.

So, in contrast to say acupuncture which is actually covered by health insurance in some cases, qigong masters are still dismissed as "woo-woo" by most of mainstream science.

And so most people approach qigong from the perspective of "science" which itself is not even "objective." When we type on in the interwebs - this is left-brain dominant. Unless of course our pineal gland and third eye is picking up energy, etc. haha.

So David A. Palmer's book "Qigong Fever" really captured the Westernization of qigong training - and how even the term qigong is problematic. And so on this website some people reject that term qigong and instead insist it has to be some fancy proper Chinese terminology. haha.

Finally there is the "crazy" concept that if qigong is real, empirically, as a psychophysiological and spiritual phenomenon, then it should be correlated in other cultures and even have close parallels in terms of the training stipulations, how the energy is built up and expressed. To enter into this realm of study requires then being honest about who we are as humans - biologically - and this requires taking into account all human cultures and what is common to them, etc.

Most people are going to end up having some kind of hang ups in their worldview, something that is hard-wired. Most people approached qigong as just some kind of hobby to accompany their Westernized lifestyle - and who can not be "Westernized" in this day?

And so as you have pointed out, with the Marshall McLuhan emphasis, the Medium is the Message - and so the interwebs are a kind of apocalyptic juggernaut - the qigong masters, in my view, are the cutting edge of the trajectory of tantric technology - which means they have to market themselves as the ultimate commodity fetish of body bliss energy healing, etc. At the same time there is some "small print" at the bottom of this agreement - real qigong training is a post-death experience and it has some serious hazards in terms of over-using energy or misusing energy, etc.

So let's wrap up with considering a couple more qigong masters that were prominent on this website.

Jiang - Master Jiang was visited by someone who visited me after reading my rants on this website. And so this person saw Master Jiang do his pyrokinesis ability - but the person decided to choose the love spiritual healing emphasis of the teacher I took classes from http://springforestqigong.com

So it is quite ironic that Master Jiang paid the ultimate sacrifice in overusing his Yuan Qi energy and so leaving his body permanently - in the middle of healing someone.

And then there is the ultimate "catch 22" commodity fetish of qigong masters - John Chang.

So with John Chang there is this strange "double bind" were his supposed followers can't really follow him as direct students since his school is closed (meaning a number of closed things) and yet these supposed followers then reclaim their direct student authenticity by insisting that they too are "closed" from commenting on what John Chang's real teachings exactly are.

So this is double hilarious when we consider the overlap of the MoPai Mendacities with the various sub-schools that tie into other teachers - who then have prominent student posters on this site - like the student of Gary Clyman who also claims he holds some secret to success and yet, for that reason, can't unleash it to the masses, since it will spawn too many evil powerful people. haha.

Considering that then John Tsai was a real Shaolin qigong master living in the same city as Gary Clyman and yet the Gary Clyman student has to withhold his secret and ironically Gary Clyman himself never has mentioned John Tsai, despite the fact that John Tsai as the same abilities, it appears, as John Chang. haha.

And so various qigong masters then, after being popular on this website, have been "approached" by the moderators of the website to give "interviews" to the website - with the apparent hint that posting an advertisement with their interview would be a win-win situation or something. The moderators, I am told, are volunteers.

Well just as is the case in the U.S. - the economics are undemocratic to say the least. haha. So I am accused of spamming - and that might be true in the sense that I have read a lot of books and inversely then spew out a lot of information. The common means of marketing as the commodity fetish is that the lowest common denominator is what becomes the most popular: Sex sells. Or more specifically: ejaculation sells.

So I would say that the common moderator on the site is "successful" in terms of normal life - married or has children, a house, a car, a cell phone, a job, if not a career even. And such a person is then going to define their "success" based on the norms that enable achieving such materialistic means - and whether such material success is amenable to being or even training to be a real qigong master is debatable.

For example I informed a high level student of SFQ about David A. Palmer's book "Qigong Fever" and I never heard back from this person but he did cut ties with SFQ - albeit on amenable terms. He wasn't an employee as such but he just no longer attends SFQ events, etc. Now whether it had to do with me pointing out certain particulars I had discovered about SFQ from reading David Palmer's book "Qigong Fever" - I don't know. But the point being that Palmer's book captured qigong fever as a kind of "vanishing mediator" in China's route to Westernization.

And the irony being that as qigong fever spread into the U.S., the qigong masters had to already be Westernized to be able to spread the qigong fever. Whereas for the people to become qigong masters in China - it was before they had been Westernized!

So I'll just end this rant on that delicious irony and people can make what they want of it.

• Like 3

Some of the admins an mods have capabilities but just don't flaunt it. They keep it to themselves.

Who is Drew? 

If someone is spreading misinformation purposely or accidentally, maybe you should message that person an discuss things over with them so as to come to an understanding. The people here don't seem intent on intentionally hurting others. Though there's a social pasteurization I've discussed at length several times, an unconscious jabs people think are in good fun. Worse that could happen is you offend those your calling fake, best that can happen they realized correct things.

Also I didn't know that the Sean made this sight was a one time follower of Mantak, that's cool.

On Gary Clyman, John Chang, etc Sometimes our expectations of our teacher's let us down, it doesn't mean they aren't capable, just they don't fit our vision of things.

From Grandmaster Tsai, John Chang aka Dynamo Jack, and Gary Clyman, all of their varying methods prove there's more than one way to accomplish things. An most of us search for "the best way" but don't realize it's the best way for us, but it might not be for another individual. For example, I don't visualize things. My practice is sensing and feeling based. Lots of other practices have visualization as their root, but I just couldn't swing it an eventually found alternatives.

I'm quite by believer in each of us following our individual path, not because I want to believe that, but because that's how life has shown me time and time again.

Anyway, I understand the frustrations you feel Alethia. I just wanted to put some things here that might explain your issues, so as to lead to understanding. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Who is Drew? 

This girl in first grade kept insisting my name spelled backwards was Weird. Now I didn't realize it at the time but she was attracted to me - I suppose part of it was I liked to stick my chest out and strut around. haha. So I got angry at her but instead it turned out her mom conspired with my mom and my oldest sister to force me to go on a date with her. So of course I was nice on this "date" - but it had some awkward moments to be sure.

Then not too long after us 1st grade boys had a contest who could hold their breath the longest as we walked down to the bathroom to wash our hands before lunch. The bathroom was on the other end of the building. For some reason I guess I was competitive. I remembered noticing everyone else was breathing, as I left the urinal, and I was washing my hands. I started to round the corner, still holding my breath.

Apparently I had hit the 2 cement walls of the corner and then the cement floor but this African-American student was nicely looking over me, "Drew are you o.k.?" he asked. I immediately burst out bawling with blood pouring out of the back of my skull covering my "Aim Sky High" orange school t-shirt. The blood poured out of my skull as I went down back the long hallway to the nurses who yelled at me to never hold my breath again.

It wasn't until after I had done my qigong training that I realized I had suppressed anger energy and this gave me the power to consciously overcome my anterior cingulate gyrus. I kept reading from Western medical books that it was physically impossible to consciously hold your breath till you passed out! I guess I had disproven Western science in first grade! haha. But a book store friend told me he had seen a book on the Sherpas who first led the first Western expedition up Mt. Everest. To get the job each of them had to hold their breath till they passed out - to prove they had that kind of self conscious control of their breath.

Anyway then later to add to the story, I discovered that the mom of the girl who kept hitting on me - her mom was actually a prostitute. Well I mean I had really felt like a piece of meat having to go on this date in first grade with someone I didn't even like. haha.

And so to answer the question - yes my name spelled backwards is Weird - if you remove the I - and if you remove the I then you'll find out who I really am.

• Like 1

Cool, thanks for answering that question.

I've been reading that pdf you put out on the site. Got to say it's a bit difficult to follow, could you help me understand it better. Got any tips on it? Thanks in advance

Edited by Hancock

3 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Anyway I'm going to go and read some of my books, carry on practicing and keep on improving. I don't have time for this silliness. I'm not claiming to know much right now other than there's some really dumb things going on in this forum that I have no time for.

I think you speak for us all.

• Like 3

Seriously Drew if u can message me or kind of help me to understand your pdf better, it'd be appreciated. 

• Like 2

all of your answers live in the breath

all of your questions live there too

silence and emptiness support and define your form

with no constraints

without any pressure or hurry, your beingness occurs... effortlessly.

• Like 1