Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Weird Psychic Readings

Hi, I've gotten psychic readings that well kinda been messing with my idea of myself. An other experiences, could I get some explanations from Taoist views on what may or may not have happened?

In one the person, a powerful witch, great person, just stopped an left an broke off contact with me. After I got a hold of her again she acted afraid of me an said she didn't want any trouble, refunded my money an it was over. She wouldn't explain it to me or my friend who went to ask bout it.she did warn my friend that I was dangerous.

In another reading with a psychic, I felt her energetic consciousness in me is the only way to explain it, but for some reason it felt like there was a suctioning force in my head that pulled it in. Afterwards she said for bout 2weeks she could feel me an what I was doing. I felt okay an more level headed than usual.

In another situation, a Wicca-witcg exgirlfriend read me an we both passed out. She later admitted that she was trying to pirate my gifts but something happened. Ever since I've felt like something was not quite right with me, til I started cultivation then it felt like I've been restoring that lost part of me.

I was in a mall with my grandmother when an old lady walked up to me and using my name told me I wasn't wanted, then cussed me out, an tried physically assaulting me, saying he was going to drag me back to help with her. My grandmother helped me by grabbing her. We found out thread was a Methodist preacher's wife, according to everyone she never acted like that before. They even invited us to their church, which we went to and the old lady had passed away the night before we went to church.

My friends aunt passed away. But before I knew she had died, i saw her crossing the street plain as anyone else, she just kept walking an I called a him up an asked how she was doing. He said she has passed.

I was invited to a secret group by an acquaintance, then at the door turned away where they kept saying they couldn't allow me into there and wished me well on my way. When I asked my friend, he said they saw something in my energy but he couldn't tell what they saw.

These things been bugging me for a while an it'd be great to understand or have some idea of what's happening.

• Like 2

Have you done any shadow-work of the CG Jung variety? This is a very interesting story,  and I wish I had something better to tell you. 

I wish you luck and offer blessings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nohbody said:

Have you done any shadow-work of the CG Jung variety? This is a very interesting story,  and I wish I had something better to tell you. 

I wish you luck and offer blessings.

No I haven't heard of shadow work before. Got a link to a site on it, or a quick summary of what it is an how to do it?

It's central to Jungian psycho- analysis. I have a fast and  dirty method,  but there's the danger that it MIGHT lead to psychosis.

Spoiler

Sit and think of the things that make you twitch (memories, thoughtforms, etc)  all the terrible shit. Slowly go over each one, one at a time over and over until you feel the emotional charge leave the memory - you'll know it when you feel it. 

Good slow and be careful! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nohbody said:

It's central to Jungian psycho- analysis. I have a fast and  dirty method,  but there's the danger that it MIGHT lead to psychosis.

Hide contents

Sit and think of the things that make you twitch (memories, thoughtforms, etc)  all the terrible shit. Slowly go over each one, one at a time over and over until you feel the emotional charge leave the memory - you'll know it when you feel it. 

Good slow and be careful! 

Any other tips? Thanks for this by the way.

I wish I did,  but I just don't have experience  with that kind of weirdness. The purpose of shadow work is to bring the unknown parts of the self into awareness. If all these people are treating you this way it may be because they see something you don't - or it's strange synchronicity - the real high weirdness  (in which case I am  unaware of anything helpful beyond maintaining a sense of humor).

Blessings and such.

• Like 1

Thanks for your help. I kept seeing weird monster faces at first that shoot all me, then I'd get a memory. I'd work thru it then reach an understanding, or insight. But in some of them I just witnessed without any emotional reaction. That's a great exercise, I guess I subconsciously made those monster faces as inner demons an my mind began to unravel their meaning as I became aware of them.

I feel lighter, an like there was knots in me being somehow untied. If I focus on them now, I get memories or impressions. Your technique is pretty awesome Nohbody, thank you.

• Like 1

Don't over do it!  Once you start getting gains it is tempting to rush ahead. Back off for a week. I'm very deadly serious.

I'm glad it's been helpful. 

• Like 1

You aren't encouraging him to open 'Pandora's Box'  before being  fit receptacle,  developing his 'body of light' and balancing his psyche .... are you  ?

For any ' magical '   psyche work , stemming from a psycho-analyst , I would rather recommend the works preactioces and exercises of Dr Israel Regardie

start with his ' Middle Pillar ' Exercise  .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

You aren't encouraging him to open 'Pandora's Box'  before being  fit receptacle,  developing his 'body of light' and balancing his psyche .... are you  ?

For any ' magical '   psyche work , stemming from a psycho-analyst , I would rather recommend the works preactioces and exercises of Dr Israel Regardie

start with his ' Middle Pillar ' Exercise  .

I'm talking a  powerful psychological technique that has  helped me and thousands of other people, with a disclaimer. 

You're talking about Thelema. 

• Like 1

nohbody, hi

This:

"Sit and think of the things that make you twitch (memories, thoughtforms, etc)  all the terrible shit. Slowly go over each one, one at a time over and over until you feel the emotional charge leave the memory - you'll know it when you feel it. "

- is remarkably similar to the process I went through for PTSD treatment. Different biological mechanisms, perhaps, but very effective nevertheless. Short story in the link below.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42019-emdr-for-ptsd-my-story/

best wishes to you, and Hancock (-:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, nohbody said:

Yes! Very similar. I'm sure the doc that taught me was familiar with this. 

hi nohbody!

I bet so, too. (-:

(You posted your reply in the PTSD thread so I copied it over here. No worries; it takes a while to figure out forum mechanics, lol)

warm greetings

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WuDao said:

hi nohbody!

I bet so, too. (-:

(You posted your reply in the PTSD thread so I copied it over here. No worries; it takes a while to figure out forum mechanics, lol)

warm greetings

I can technology. 

I was in PTSD treatment when I learned the technique, you have my empathy. I offer you the highest of the high fives, and hope you are managing symptoms well. 

Best.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nohbody said:

I can technology. 

I was in PTSD treatment when I learned the technique, you have my empathy. I offer you the highest of the high fives, and hope you are managing symptoms well. 

Best.

Back'atcha. :wub:

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this