Hancock

Appeal to Kar3n to stand down as moderator

Would it be acceptable for me to say, "I don't much like the title of this thread"?

Every time it shows up in my notifications I think, "no."

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah I don’t care for people starting threads just for the sake of attacking other members. 

There is a recent example of this distasteful cowardly behavior targeting another member.

Just because this site is soooo relaxed in it’s moderation does not in my opinion justify publicly made attacks in the form of entire threads dedicated to a member. 

What do I know though never read the TOS just common sense these are attacks and should not stand.

• Like 4

There are what I would call "more than a few" of these personalised threads here, and most don't seem to end well. I understand locking them, and would honestly prefer they not be allowed to remain in public view. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Yeah I don’t care for people starting threads just for the sake of attacking other members. 

There is a recent example of this distasteful cowardly behavior targeting another member.

Just because this site is soooo relaxed in it’s moderation does not in my opinion justify publicly made attacks in the form of entire threads dedicated to a member. 

What do I know though never read the TOS just common sense these are attacks and should not stand.

Strong words. 

Your perception and subsequent expression here of a member whom you reckoned did wrong by attacking another, and then calling it out based on your subjective opinion is also a form of aggression, no?

Granted, you did not dedicate an entire thread to the task, but thats really besides the point. 

• Thanks 1

No CT that is exactly the point nor have I named the member or the tread because doing so will only further please the aggressive person who started the character assignation attack on another member and is trying to win a fight by doing so.

Think on that.

Furthermore the words are neither strong nor aggressive they are just and it is unjust for people to do as I have seen and discussed here.

If you think that behavior is acceptable then we are in disagreement. 

9 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

No CT that is exactly the point nor have I named the member or the tread because doing so will only further please the aggressive person who started the character assignation attack on another member and is trying to win a fight by doing so.

Think on that.

Furthermore the words are neither strong nor aggressive they are just and it is unjust for people to do as I have seen and discussed here.

If you think that behavior is acceptable then we are in disagreement. 

And you believe that by not naming the member your words are justified? 

Usually its not hard to know who ate all the choc brownies, even without the name being thrown around. 

I did reflect on it, and felt that sometimes we need to do whats necessary, with a clear intent, in order to cut karmic cords. 

Thats me done here as views expressed are not topic-related. 

1 minute ago, C T said:

And you believe that by not naming the member your words are justified? 

Usually its not hard to know who ate all the choc brownies, even without the name being thrown around. 

I did reflect on it, and felt that sometimes we need to do whats necessary, with a clear intent, in order to cut karmic cords. 

It is clear you are of a different opinion I respect that. 

• Like 1

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, spam, obscene, profane, threatens or incites violence, invasive of a person's privacy, nor of denigrating and/or erotically suggestive avatars, signatures, links and pictures, or otherwise violative of any law.

The making of personalized threads tends to lean towards the defamatory, while sometimes what leads to the creation of such threads seems to stem from what is considered harassing/abusive behavior by the initiator of such threads. 

Edited by ilumairen

1 minute ago, C T said:

Thats me done here as views expressed are not topic-related. 

This thread has been off-topic since it's reboot. :lol:

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

This thread has been off-topic since it's reboot. :lol:

okay :P

• Haha 1

Kar3n stepping down is like telling birds not to fly. Long live the Queen! 

It has been proven over time that kar3n does an excellent job at a very important task as moderator for this site.

If anything needs to go I would vote for this thread to be gone.

By posting I am doing the opposite so deal with it Kar3n this is payback for posting pictures of pie. You know my weakness for pie and take advantage of my emotions on purpose with no mercy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Kar3n stepping down is like telling birds not to fly. Long live the Queen! 

It has been proven over time that kar3n does an excellent job at a very important task as moderator for this site.

If anything needs to go I would vote for this thread to be gone.

By posting I am doing the opposite so deal with it Kar3n this is payback for posting pictures of pie. You know my weakness for pie and take advantage of my emotions on purpose with no mercy!

0fe455dab3e810e09ae74c87992159b6--mama-m

Kar3n - real life photograph.

• Haha 7

NOOOOO!

Really Pilgim you had to go there. I am so un friending you and starting a thread on how your abusive behavior is unacceptable and that you should be banned from the site for at least one hour.

• Haha 1

Not to derail this thread BUT (I am) I have found a way to cook pie with yin chi> so with a copper wire insert into the ground inside a tent with no bottom, wire must be in the actual earth, run the copper wire into your hole at the bottom of the oven and bake at 350 for one hour.

The results are mo pie forever filled with the lovely essence of yin chi. Scientist, doctors and lawyers and  maybe a fireman must be present for authentic mo pie cooking using the copper wire, yin chi method. Happy cooking to all.

• Haha 4

Well, if you lot are going to talk about   Kar3n  and pie  .... it should be cherry pie     :)

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 2

Sade has produced some incredibly sexy and erotic music. Could it get any worse??? Pictures of pie! Songs about pie! Not cool people.

This is unjust  which is knowingly real and/or defamatory, accurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, things about pie, obscene, profane, threatens or incites my emotions, invasive of my personal privacy,  pictures, or otherwise that violate  any of the made up laws in my special interest, will not be tolerated.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Sade has produced some incredibly sexy and erotic music. Could it get any worse??? Pictures of pie! Songs about pie! Not cool people.

This is unjust  which is knowingly real and/or defamatory, accurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, things about pie, obscene, profane, threatens or incites my emotions, invasive of my personal privacy,  pictures, or otherwise that violate  any of the made up laws in my special interest, will not be tolerated.

Does liking her music make you a sadist?

cat-dominatrix-white.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Apech said:

cat-dominatrix-white.jpg

Yes,  and this is the kind of abuse that I receive even from you on this site with no support from admin at all. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Yes,  and this is the kind of abuse that I receive even from you on this site with no support from admin at all. 

But you enjoy it :)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

Well, if you lot are going to talk about   Kar3n  and pie  .... it should be cherry pie     :)

heh, but I think back to the 80s when I hear that :lol:

really, that was 1990?  LOL

• Haha 1

On 07/07/2019 at 9:51 AM, Wu Ming Jen said:

549585-istock-909106260.jpg

18 hours ago, Apech said:

cat-dominatrix-white.jpg

You just ruined  my childhood  !        :blink:

61E0bNi3pPL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Haha 1