17 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

To this date: Have more people gone to space through the hard work of becoming astronauts, or by booking a space flight? 

They would never have become astronauts without asking for a gigantic support structure of many people working hard but not towards becoming an astronaut. (At this point I will not go into the whole escapism topic of the explorer mind.)

What's the point of working hard to achieve something that you cannot share with the world? It would be purely selfishly motivated, and we already live in a world of selfish alienation where people even confuse shared selfish goals with working for the common good.

Without going too much into the philosophical side, the belief system of doing stuff on your own can be an escape from the perception of unity of all things. In fact, the USA's pathological obsession with individualism is such an escape from the empathy that connects but also inconveniences. When you awaken spiritually, you realize you don't have to be strong, because if you don't buy into that fear-driven path, then you can(!) open to external support, which nourishes love/empathy. And at the core we are mere observers anyway, so nothing we achieve is really 'merited'.

It happens so easily that someone confuses internal and external strength, especially since the use of the word "strength" itself has been filled with that confused perception. (Language shapes thought and thought shapes language. Always read between the lines.)

For a perceptional take on what I am trying to convey in regards to this duality, look at these two character archetypes and tell me what you see:

FS-RD.png.d3493118787911b24e3e3c9709d9f35f.png

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 2

Sorry, it took me a while to respond.

Lots of people around the world are receiving rasa. What I experienced consisted of permanently establishing my spiritual identity. To respond to the person who said that the results are not permanent, my crown chakra has expanded since I received rasa with Ausar. It's something I can deeply feel in every moment of my existence. Another major thing that happened was that rasa enabled me to experience spiritual white light while I meditate. I am aware that everyone explores different cultivation paths to aim at enlightenment but before I found rasa, I felt it was very difficult to be a seeker on the spiritual path. Somehow rasa unveiled something deep within that I did not know previously existed.

The reason why Ausar is giving rasa is because he himself awakens his own divinity at first through rasa and he found this to be a very efficient method to give direct experience of what they call pure consciousness. Without trying rasa you cannot comment on its effectiveness. This thread was directed to those who already got rasa and to those who are true spiritual seekers. 

Well, for some empirical data, I sat through the 20-minute Rasa in the video linked earlier (in case they imply it also works non-live, I'm never sure) and didn't notice any effect.

I also wonder how much of what people might perceive is a result of merely sitting still for 20 minutes in the belief of receiving a blessing and not actually the doing on the other side, so I'd recommend focusing on the inner world in such examinations, too. (Have you seen the movie Kumaré? It is a good example for showing what potential for growth is in outselves.)

RASA's  (Ramaji Advaita Shaktipat Attunements) to increase LOC (level of consciousness) via transmission of cosmic light, and best of all, a whole bunch of levels to gauge progress by...

LOC 30 to 99 The Jungle of Hungry Beasts (Toxic Apathy and Shame)

LOC 100 to 199 The Island of Lost Souls (Toxic Anger and Pride)

LOC 200 to 299 The Land of Selfish Heroes (Boldness and Generosity)

LOC 210 = Average Human Being on Our Planet

LOC 300 to 399 The Domain of Earnest Enthusiasts (Vulnerability and Allowing)

LOC 400 to 499 The Kingdom of Brilliant Thinkers (Intellect and Analysis) From Spiritual Emergence to the Supreme Self

LOC 500 to 559 The Bonfires of Sacrifice (Spirituality Emerges)

LOC 560 to 569 Stepping Into the Blaze (Spiritual Seeking Begins)

LOC 570 to 579 The Mystic on Fire (Spiritual Seeking Intensifies)

LOC 580 to 589 A Sage Is Waiting (Effortless Thought Free Meditation)

LOC 590 to 599 No Man's Land First Spiritual Shock (Ego Death)

LOC 600 to 699 The Far Frontier (Pure Feeling of Being / No Self) Second Spiritual Shock (Cosmic Expansion)

(6 sessions for $999 guarantees this level)

LOC 700 to 799 The Cosmic Vision (Feeling of Being the Universe / Cosmic Self) Third Spiritual Shock (Ascent into Darkness / Great Void Passage)

LOC 800 to 899 The Unthinkable Surrender (Not Knowing / Divine Union) Transfiguration (Amrita Nadi and the Consummation of the Crown Chakra / Radical Illumination)

LOC 900 The Hesitant Hermit (Stabilization in No Mind / Natural State) Final Stage of Self-Inquiry (Starving the “I”-Thought to Death)

LOC 1000 Lost in the Absolute (Universal “I” Consciousness / Supreme Self)

(12 sessions for $1999 guarantees this level)

• Like 2

It has a level-up system. That surely gives it credibility, heh. Very scientological.

The 9er prices are also a dead giveaway to me. It's like a frickin' self-parody joke, since it shows that the person making those has either low awareness/enlightenment or an intention to deceive for personal gain or both. Of course you could argue that that's actually a high level of enlightenment, but I'd assume the end goal is to reduce exactly this kind of shit in the world. Otherwise I'm certainly not interested.

Well, as they say, if you're being fooled, you are being offered a lesson.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 4

Hey everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone tried the new 'Wonder Suds' laundry powder  from Palmloive ? Because it's among the most powerful detergent  I ever received that did something permanent to my washing and  removed blockages in my plumbing.

I was searching for methods to actually get my clothes clean .. I tried a lot, from Bam, Zippo, Promise, OMO , Dedirt ...Nothing worked as efficiently as Wonder Suds from Palmolive.  I was genuinely surprised.

I felt the top of washing machine opening instantly and saw many suds. I was put in the deepest bliss I never could imagine........... also you can tip the powder straight on your back for a good hair shampoo

Cheers,

Image result for suds

• Like 2

Guys, I wanted to add one more thing.

The LOCs simply refers to how open the crown chakra is. It typically takes 6 or more rasas for LOC 1000 to happen, though it can happen at anytime, even with 1 rasa session. The more open your crown chakra is the more you are connected to the divine. Normal people crown chakra is not stimulated which is why they think they are only human identity. As soon as the crown chakra begins to expand one begins to identify himself with the consciousness rather than his physical body, like the space pervading inside and outside a jar.

47 minutes ago, Syl Bakers said:

one begins to identify himself with the consciousness rather than his physical body,

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

• Like 1

Sorry,

your ponies look to me like castrates who are happy because they never had to deal with broads and stuff.

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wells said:

Sorry,

your ponies look to me like castrates who are happy because they never had to deal with broads and stuff.

:o

That is so rude on so many levels!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

I tried to see it as an outcry of frustration over painful life experiences so severe that the pain attacks the stark contrast of the solution. Basically a very cynical remark. I could encourage expression of the actual message behind it, but I can't give a shit all the time anymore. It can't always be me who is strong if others don't make an effort. Sometimes the strong need to abandon the weak to scare them into making the extra effort. I don't feel like participating in the hell people want to create.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Looking at his .gif, I was actually asking myself if castrates lead a happier life and was evaluating that by contemplating our local cat population and how the non-castrated male cats basically fight all the time.

If I was a mod, I would look at posts from a distance and would consider possibilities of intentions beyond my spontaneous first impression.

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wells said:

Looking at his .gif, I was actually asking myself if castrates lead a happier life and was evaluating that by contemplating our local cat population and how the non-castrated male cats basically fight all the time.

yep, males are an aggressive sort...

12 minutes ago, Wells said:

If I was a mod, I would look at posts from a distance and would consider possibilities of intentions beyond my spontaneous first impression.

That would have been great with the original remark. You did start with "sorry", so you must have known it could use some added ingredients.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wells said:

2 hours ago, Wells said:

Sorry,

It is about your word choices, Wells. You sound like a misogynist using the term broads (generally derogatory) to describe human beings of the female persuasion. Further, if you would stay on topic, no one, mod or not, would be lead to believe such things about you.

This has nothing to do with being a mod. Just because I am a moderator does not take away my right to say what I want to say, nor does it implore me to look at posts in any manner so as to please another, to save their image of themselves or their feelings. I call it like I see it and that, sir, will never change.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bindi said:

RASA's  (Ramaji Advaita Shaktipat Attunements) to increase LOC (level of consciousness) via transmission of cosmic light, and best of all, a whole bunch of levels to gauge progress by...

LOC 30 to 99 The Jungle of Hungry Beasts (Toxic Apathy and Shame)

LOC 100 to 199 The Island of Lost Souls (Toxic Anger and Pride)

LOC 200 to 299 The Land of Selfish Heroes (Boldness and Generosity)

LOC 210 = Average Human Being on Our Planet

LOC 300 to 399 The Domain of Earnest Enthusiasts (Vulnerability and Allowing)

LOC 400 to 499 The Kingdom of Brilliant Thinkers (Intellect and Analysis) From Spiritual Emergence to the Supreme Self

LOC 500 to 559 The Bonfires of Sacrifice (Spirituality Emerges)

LOC 560 to 569 Stepping Into the Blaze (Spiritual Seeking Begins)

LOC 570 to 579 The Mystic on Fire (Spiritual Seeking Intensifies)

LOC 580 to 589 A Sage Is Waiting (Effortless Thought Free Meditation)

LOC 590 to 599 No Man's Land First Spiritual Shock (Ego Death)

LOC 600 to 699 The Far Frontier (Pure Feeling of Being / No Self) Second Spiritual Shock (Cosmic Expansion)

(6 sessions for $999 guarantees this level)

LOC 700 to 799 The Cosmic Vision (Feeling of Being the Universe / Cosmic Self) Third Spiritual Shock (Ascent into Darkness / Great Void Passage)

LOC 800 to 899 The Unthinkable Surrender (Not Knowing / Divine Union) Transfiguration (Amrita Nadi and the Consummation of the Crown Chakra / Radical Illumination)

LOC 900 The Hesitant Hermit (Stabilization in No Mind / Natural State) Final Stage of Self-Inquiry (Starving the “I”-Thought to Death)

LOC 1000 Lost in the Absolute (Universal “I” Consciousness / Supreme Self)

(12 sessions for $1999 guarantees this level)

oh my...levels again, where have i seen that before...

and...as i do have problems to pay for my daily groceries, I think I'll stick to my own cheap brand of doing the hard work myself.

no levels needed, no theories, or lists or whatever.

just train daily and diligently,

even when I was rich though, I would prefer that

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

It is about your word choices, Wells. You sound like a misogynist using the term broads (generally derogatory) to describe human beings of the female persuasion.

Again the tunnel vision!

I am a male talking to a male, and what might sound "mysoginistic" to you (and I assure you, no, surely not everybody smells mysogyny all the time and at every corner), fyi is exactly the tone used by most males in a "matey" conversation!

And exactly like that was my comment intended to sound!

6 hours ago, Wells said:

Sorry,

Image result for trying not to laugh = fail   gif

• Like 1

Meh, the whole thing is obviously a  

'post  /   advertisement ' . 

and , I feel, some 'sock puppetry    at   .... post  2  

Whatever happened to    (so called )    ' Luke Dindial '     Hmmmmmmmm ?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

While I used to be careless when younger.. Experience showed me that methods that force transmission or healing, artificially increase things weren't the safest, nor really healing or beneficial. At least this system has a practise. From my limited perception, the energies from the site seem positive/uplifting. As suggested by words like "Spiritual Shock", this seems like a transmission that forces things (fire method) and so does it feel. So I do wonder if the receivers will stay happy with their results and if the ones transmitting are really masters.

• Like 2

I used to automatically assume that any spiritual method that charged a super high amount of money was just a scam.

But then the organization that I have belonged to for the past 45 years, Transcendental Meditation, one day raised their initiation fee to the crazy price of $1,500. In 1973 I paid $75 to learn T.M. So the method being taught by Ausar has to be evaluated by something other than his very high price. For $30 I know of a medical clairvoyant that I have used for over 20 years who can tell me whatever I want to find out about this method. 

• Like 4