Hey everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone tried the rasa transmission from Ausar (www.ausar.org) because it's among the most powerful transmission I ever received that did something permanent to me and not just healed my body or removed blockages.

I was searching for methods to quiet my mind and open me up to the Divine light, one's soul Consciousness. I tried a lot, from Flying Phoenix Qi Gong to Kriya Yoga. Nothing worked as efficiently as the Rasa transmission I received from Ausar. I was genuinely surprised.

I felt the top of head opening instantly and saw many lights inside my brain. I was put in the deepest bliss I never could imagine. I tried this on my own with my Qi Gong technique but Ausar explained to me that since his crown chakra is already lit up, it was easy for him to light my crown chakra, like turning on a candle with a hot flame. After the transmission, I always felt the top of my head open and I knew myself as Divine light rather than the physical body. I am so impressed that I wonder if anyone has got a transmission from Ausar. I would love to connect with you and hear your experience.

Cheers,

Syl

• Like 1

Ah mon Dieu. I am truly amazed how you also experienced the rasa transmissions from ausar.org. the power and velocity of his transmission not only pierced and open a portal in my crown chakras, but I also began seeing images of the nature of cosmos unfolding in front of me. I saw a black spiral of light with three horizontal lines of fire which I eventually recognized as per the vedic traditions as a Shiva Lingam. I also saw beings whom radiates energies of powers and love whom seems to be personified as different energies of nature itself, or dimensions and representations of nature itself. It quite a remarkable process that Ausar has the ability to embark, opening up your potentiality to your very own nature. I would recommend giving him at least a try. The moment will be memorable, you will also experience something you only wonder about. Thanks guys.

Oh guys you too? 

I am amazed, because I have also experienced a powerful rass transmission from augass.org 

It was memorable my ego got dissolved, my mind got dissolved, my ignorance got dissolved I am in completely bliss and love and ecstasy and silence beyond anything I thought was possible! 

It was so powerful my whole family got Enlightened as soon as they saw me and their friends got Enlightened as soon as they saw them! 

I feel like if this is going to continue, assgar is going to be out of business. 

Perhaps he should make his rass transmission less powerful and just to the knee Chakra instead of crown Chakra. So only my legs get Enlightened instead of my whole family and their friends. 

I am going to do some Augass transmission to my cat now since she's been asking for three or four lives already. She really wants to be cat-realized and my turtle because he thought teenage mutant ninja turtles were Enlightened. Oh wait where am I going with this conversation? 

I guess it's just my Enlightened ass from Augass.biz that can't seem to stop giving this written satsang. 

• Like 3

Be careful whom you let play with your energy body. Ultimately on the path you have to do the majority of the work. Don't know anything about augass....just do your research and don't be dependent on others to get a gnosis "fix".

Have a daily practice your going hard at. Cheers. ;)

Edited by WayofChi
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Seth Ananda said:

Why do the top 3 posts sound like the same person?

Hahahahahahhahahahah....3 newbies praising some online site portal for their mind transmission........brilliant.  :)  :):) So, what wisdom has been opened to them other than they are tripping on some astral projections......  Really now..what is the point of mind transmission if it didn't make you smarter and wiser.....

• Like 4

You should not be so suspicios! 

Just because they all took care pointing out the website, and all accounts have few posts. That's coincidental :ph34r:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nothingness said:

Re-read my post with some attention and see if it sounds the same as the previous two.

Almost the same yes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Apech said:

Almost the same yes.

Your mind is tricking you. (this is what she does to keep us bound in this illusion and we don't even notice it). 

Read their posts (first two) and then read my post with Attention! 

Edited by Nothingness

5 minutes ago, Nothingness said:

Your mind is tricking you. (this is what she does to keep us bound in this illusion and we don't even notice it). 

Read their posts (first two) and then read my post with Attention! 

OMG!  How could I be so stupid to read your posts with non-Attention.  My mind is a bitch, deluded and like a tricksy person.  

• Like 9

Haha, sorry Nothingness, I didn't read down far enough to get to the sarcasm. My blah fatigue was already at max levels by the time I finished the first two, so when your first few lines looked the same and simply tapped out..

• Like 3

The funny thing is that the 2 persons praising it didn't try to defend their experiences....interesting.  I google it too and majority of the positive feedback is about their feelings and experiences.  What happens to receiving the transcendental wisdom from having such experiences???  Tripping out does not make you to realize the Dharma better. 

Then, one day, these enlightened individuals would realize that they don't get the same level of sensory stimulus because the body has accustomed to them!!!!!  Then, what???  LOL LOL Even the kundalini energy rising sensory experiences are only temporary......heheheheh

• Like 1

The transmissions are not cheap!

https://ausar.org/experience-rasa-now/

The Enlightened Consciousness Package (12 RASA Session)

Do you simply want to guarantee your enlightenment and experience of Self-Realization? If you are tired of waiting around and being a slave to the same mental patterns that cause destruction  to your dreams and what you truly want to manifest in Life,  this 3 month intensive program to guarantee your Self-realization will definitely be the one for You. I also commit to you, that if your LOC at the end of the program is still under 1000, I will work with you every week giving you  RASA sessions at no extra charge until you permanently stabilize at LOC 1000, realization of your very Cosmic Self. However this is highly unlikely, as one can stabilize at LOC 1000 at any time. This package guarantees my commitment to you to make sure you permanently stabilize in Self Realization.

12 week package: Price $1999

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

The transmissions are not cheap!

https://ausar.org/experience-rasa-now/

I am down...for $2k...I can become an immortal, free from the wheel of karma, to be reborn in the heavenly realm with all the Buddhas????  LOL...  In which points you are supposed to liberate the world and others from suffering??  Ooops.....   

"Guaranteed self realization"

not bad !

i read it as

"I will hammer you weekly with my transmissions until you realize, damnit! REALIZE!!!"

• Like 1

This is legit.

I'm waiting for one of them to give me 1-1 transmission in 2 weeks. cost me $100, will let you know how it goes, however I have progressed so quickly just watching the free ones like above.

All my post history is now irellevant here because it feels like it happened decades ago, not months.

• Like 1

Makes me feel old. 

The new internet generation:Youtube yourself to enlightenment. 

No effort or change needed. 

• Like 3

On 9/10/2017 at 0:08 PM, Nothingness said:

Re-read my post with some attention and see if it sounds the same as the previous two.

You have to REALIZE :D that it is difficult to make a caricature of a caricature.

Even doing a cariturtleure is tricky.

As for the Rasa guy, I won't exclude that he does what he claims, but skepticism is still advised. When you run a business like that, even if the product is legit, there's usually deception involved.

I will also say that I don't automatically buy into the "you have to do the work" mindset, because we are influenced by energy fields and actions of other people all the time and don't shy away from that. Ultimately, one has to decide whether what is (allegedly) offered is what one wants to have and understands what comes with it and what doesn't.

To use an analogy: Imagine someone said: "Don't book a SpaceX flight when Elon Musk got it working. If you want to go to space, you should accomplish it yourself, through your own work."

Tools are being offered. Finding them, choosing them, is something a person can actually take credit for if they want to. (But at the root it's all just viewpoints, beliefs, leading to experiences.)

I've attended a Kunlun Nei Gung seminar and ever since that I often got energy moving about in my head, so maybe that's like a head start offered, or a tool given. You work with that. Without it it's much more difficult but your ego can pat itself on the shoulder and maybe that belief and confidence helps you. Others might work differently.

What should matter even for the believers in the own-effort doctrine is what people receiving help like that then do with their new state of being, what impact they have on the world.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Owledge said:

To use an analogy: Imagine someone said: "Don't book a SpaceX flight when Elon Musk got it working. If you want to go to space, you should accomplish it yourself, through your own work."

To this date: Have more people gone to space through the hard work of becoming astronauts, or by booking a space flight?