Aletheia

Yan Xin PDF from the CIA website

Synchronic posted this PDF a few months ago in one of the Yan Xin threads. but this is a better quality version. thanks!

Is it me or am I over thinking this? Why is the CIA so interested in this kind of practice...it makes you wonder!

Why the interest in this kind of system in particular vs another system. Does anyone know anything about this kind of system? I have not heard much of it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shaq420 said:

Why the interest in this kind of system in particular vs another system. Does anyone know anything about this kind of system? I have not heard much of it.

interesting question. 

Chapter 3 would warrant a second look for a group like the CIA. 

Its all about information

• Like 1

On 8/14/2017 at 10:27 PM, shaq420 said:

Is it me or am I over thinking this? Why is the CIA so interested in this kind of practice...it makes you wonder!

No surprise, business as usual for WEIRDos - Prometheus complex to obtain and weaponize any and all technology possible, as soon as possible...for world colonialist domination.

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2

I have a Dr. Yan Xin lecture video I sometimes put on repeat (at low volume) before I go to sleep. I always wake up with significantly more energy afterwards. For example, I find myself bounding up stairs that would usually tire me, and still feeling lively at the end of a work day, when I would usually be dragging my feet. I've observed this effect numerous times and in different situations, it;s something I'm in no doubt about at all. I've dealt with fatigue for years so I'm very attuned to what affects my vitality levels. Intellectually I have no idea how this happens, but I'm certainly grateful that it does. I would love to attend a lecture of his in person someday. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 21/8/2017 at 7:36 PM, johndoe2012 said:

It is simply not possible to be on a high energetic level without the egoic structures breaking down.

Questionable statement 

Yan Xin, huh?  Interesting.  Above couldn't be the same smiling cat in TX I once knew on another unrelated forum.  

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:29 AM, Cheshire Cat said:

Questionable statement 

Agreed.