qicat

Discuss: They will do what I do, attack you to make you sober.

Q1: Have you ever had experience with being "attacked" by "well-meaning" strangers/family/lovers? How did you handle it? How did it make you feel?

Q2: Have you ever "attacked" someone ( stranger/family/lover)  to "make them sober"? How did it work for you? Did you "fixed" them?

*Attack here is either verbal or emotional or passive-aggressive or whatever else way of communication, but not a physical assault. You should not physically harm anyone because you want "to make them sober".

DISCUSS

c29635f091e9e98428acf56cde527732--scienc

i feel an urge, it commands me to step into contact.

---

not my fault. I will eventually learn the urge and i won't anymore that grossly. Also to mention its amoral part of me.

The moral part is fear based, controlled by fear of punishment.

--

to make things less confusing then i am talking about pathway what also goes through lower centers.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

1) Yeah, can't say such things don't make me sulk, but when I view it from there point of view, often they have a point.  Somewhere along the line, even with good intention, my skillful means messed up. 

2) Not to well.  Depends on the situation, but often the best we can do is distract them and steal their keys. 

note to self, learn to use there/their properly.

• Like 2

Interesting questions. To be honest, I can't really remember. I don't think either went very well.

1) I don't really enjoy people 'attacking' me when they could just tell me calmly what the problem is.

2) I have zero desire to 'fix' people these days.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, allinone said:

i feel an urge, it commands me to step into contact.

---

not my fault. I will eventually learn the urge and i won't anymore that grossly. Also to mention its amoral part of me.

The moral part is fear based, controlled by fear of punishment.

--

to make things less confusing then i am talking about pathway what also goes through lower centers.

allinone,

you had to say what I needed to hear and practice my skills so far..

as it was expected by the pattern for me to fight you back ( and trust me, this kitty can be very vicious), but Sifu had been tried to train me for awhile and I feel sometimes for him... Have you ever tried to train a cat in anything? Uhhhummmm... Thus, I see this forum as a litmus test and a training field. 

funny-pictures-librarian-cat-tells-it-li

I was wondering why sometimes people "attack" me even if I am silently sitting in a corner. The pattern is usually like this : me, minding my own business, someone comes in and start attacking me, I read their energy field and find some shit they have and through it at them back such that they have almost no way to recover .  It did cost me few very dear to me friendships. I guess those people wanted to make me "sober"... sigh...

Sifu pointed it out and said why don't you just project unconditional love instead of doing the pattern which was written before you in humanity many eons ago?

allinone, I see that you see that pattern in yourself as well. You are convinced that "attacking one to make them sober" is a way to "win". But if you look at history of humanity, any religious wars, you will see that it caused anything but "win" for anybody... But this is far enough from any human as very abstract ( unless you are in a midst of war in Africa right now)... So, why is this pattern in you? Where did you learn that first and thought it was acceptable? I believe we had spoken about your upbringings before and I will not touch it here. But perhaps an authority figure in your childhood wanted to make you "sober" with "attacks" and it had an impact on you? Perhaps this is the only way to deal with things which are "new and scary and foreign" to you ? And you grew up and simply following a pattern?...

it took me some time to realize it for myself... so don't think anything special about your own stuff... it is a well documented thing about social imprinting patterns in childhood... the question is, can one be mature enough to see it in yourself and consciously rewire it to "non-violent communication" ( aka heart-mind level).

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 1

qicat, try more. I attacked yesterday someone tens of time in RL. What ... say is what people here say, i am negative.

I am not negative person. What I told ... i am going listen you like a radio and not interact with what you say. So it was pretty much it, it was satisfactory reply from me what ended the jargon.

What come next is i used the same facts what was talked about, basically why you not now do these things what you talked about. So for me i got satisfaction from it, by proving that i was right.

--

is that evil?

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

qicat, try more. I attacked yesterday someone tens of time in RL. What ... say is what people here say, i am negative.

I am not negative person. What I told ... i am going listen you like a radio and not interact with what you say. So it was pretty much it, it was satisfactory reply from me what ended the jargon.

What come next is i used the same facts what was talked about, basically why you not now do these things what you talked about. So for me i got satisfaction from it, by proving that i was right.

--

is that evil?

your language is foreign to me. I am not sure I understand your thought process. If you want to be evil - be it... if you want to be light - be it...

here is your addiction ( internet radio said)...

i got satisfaction from it, by proving that i was right.

I find my kicks in different activities... 

bye

1 minute ago, qicat said:

your language is foreign to me. I am not sure I understand your thought process. If you want to be evil - be it... if you want to be light - be it...

here is your addiction ( internet radio said)...

I find my kicks in different activities... 

bye

Mistake is if you think you can get away from learning what ill will is. Like that you leave me hanging. You run away and leaving me cold.

You haven't even started to try to be warm towards me, you cold turkey.

9 minutes ago, allinone said:

Mistake is if you think you can get away from learning what ill will is. Like that you leave me hanging. You run away and leaving me cold.

You haven't even started to try to be warm towards me, you cold turkey.

lolzies...

I actually did feel your energy attempts... But as a "helpless" person you referred to me in another thread, I'd rather stay away from you. Why would you want to hang out with a crazy helpless delusional internet cat? Seems you and your crew have it all figured out...

please don't side track my topic. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, qicat said:

lolzies...

I actually did feel your energy attempts... But as a "helpless" person you referred to me in another thread, I'd rather stay away from you. Why would you want to hang out with a crazy helpless delusional internet cat? Seems you and your crew have it all figured out...

please don't side track my topic. 

you should cause me feel shame that i am a bad person. If you have problems with bullies, then you should tell it at first place, otherwise when you go to the second place you won't carry out the weight, you will have a weakness in second place.

---

next thing i didn't wrote down but i noticed it as a bully joke energy, so i didn't wrote it and i forgot it and it made me glad and eyesight bright. Nice way to call it a day.

Edited by allinone

2 hours ago, allinone said:

you should cause me feel shame that i am a bad person.

interesting conditioning patterning...

so

1. you behave like sh%t to get attention

2. you want to be "loved and cared" 

3. you are aware your behavior is not giving you #2.

4. you will "get high" from me "causing you feel shame that you are a bad person"

do you think I will support such addiction? you get adrenaline rush and possibly some qi spikes if you any energy sensitive...qi junkie, huh.... Sifu told me not to hang out with those kinds...

meow.

bye

• Like 3

13 hours ago, qicat said:

interesting conditioning patterning...

so

1. you behave like sh%t to get attention

2. you want to be "loved and cared" 

3. you are aware your behavior is not giving you #2.

4. you will "get high" from me "causing you feel shame that you are a bad person"

do you think I will support such addiction? you get adrenaline rush and possibly some qi spikes if you any energy sensitive...qi junkie, huh.... Sifu told me not to hang out with those kinds...

meow.

bye

Sloppily

I am listening my body. I read different posts and feel what sensations rise in body, then use forehead to craft a response then also i need to reach the hand and that involves center below the heart and it will be activated with a certain way and that way is the "ugly way" it matches the sensation what rose in body perhaps. As how to activate that center is not mastered but i still figure how to.

And i have learned that its not a end, there comes different stages as one is a feeling what feels like shame and feel like i am not ever coming back to forum or other feels like i am a bully then i feel strong attraction. These are just sensations, easier i see them the faster i get over with it.

And that pattern is not always, can make dry responses.

9 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

For my former patient/student (who has also been thrown out of establishments and banned), I have found that my Tai Chi teacher managed to sober him up by using verbal Tai Chi, which was most successful compared to any of us grabbing him, reprimanding him, or shouting at him ordering him to stop waving his gun. Mind you, my teacher had only just met the guy (let's call him "Himalang Tao", which is Tagalog for "Miracle Guy" because it will take a miracle to get him to change). Not only that, he had just met him 20 minutes prior on Skype. He called us back as I was asking for advice, and from the Greyhound bus he was riding, he asked to speak directly to the lad and managed to get Himala to calm down and put the gun away. 

It just may be the stranger person sensation what did the work here. Its same as scaring someone or get startled. All sensation are equal.

If you buff up yourself with some kind of bull energy it is equal to some weakling energy, but because of karmic or whatever reason we think we need act in a certain way. Other words trigger asmr, autonomous response.

9 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Some people are better at handling others trying to sober us up, and some people are professionals at sobering others up without resorting to violent words or force. 

or wait for Chronos. But whos that smart yet?

On ‎10‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 0:11 AM, qicat said:

Sifu told me not to hang out with those kinds...

just now i was thinking when you will disappear from my area then

finally i was able to let the gasses out from my stomach up through the mouth. feels good.

I tend to lean in as well. But it doesnt really fit with the idea of changing people,  I have this delusional paradigm that if you return rational energy, that it will promote the same in return. Which it doesnt.  

Good thread comments . 

• Like 1