Sign in to follow this  
Upatha

Interviews with Martin Faulks

Dear All,

I hope you enjoy I have posted up some links  Martin Faulks to see the work he is doing: He also opened up a Hermetic Meditation School to take students through Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics to take students through IIH in a safe and harmonious way (you can also view the link below). I hope these links are of use.

Born in 1977 in England, Martin Faulks is known internationally as a meditation master, adventurer, spiritual warrior and author. Martin’s years of discipline and dedication to daily meditation practice have led to mundane and spiritual achievements. His demonstrations of mind over matter using the power of meditation brought international attention which was documented in the press (2012). Such skills include altering his body temperature, changing the binary waves in brain function, and retention of breath under water. Thus highlighting the potential of ancient mind sciences for healing, health, spirituality and self-development.

His interest in universal truths led him to explore and seek out various schools around the world to study with and further his knowledge in the meditative arts, namely the practice of Hermetics (an ancient western esoteric tradition), yoga, Zen Buddhism, and Japanse Shugendo. He also runs the Seshen Hermetic Meditation School, which focuses on progression through meditation and its practical application in daily life to aid and bring about positive change.

Other achievements include a black belt in Japanese Ninjutsu (Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu) and the Korean martial art, Kuk Sool Won. He is proficient in the spiritual disciplines of China having studied for many years under the guidance of Bo Ou Mander, including Tai Chi, Qi Gong and the legendary form of Yi Jin Jing.

In kindness 

Upatha

Edited by Upatha
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this