mrpasserby

Visualizations stories the mage

Mushminder and Shun meet the old practitioner in:

Friendly enemy Gathering

During the full moon at the time of this post, I decided to join up with my cloned shadow self Shun for a vicarious romp within the unseen world. We set our course toward a area that had caught our attention the last time that we were out and about. During that earlier adventure we had noticed that this particular nearby area of the unseen world occasionally had increased emanations of powerful ambient magic spurting out from it in the form of what is sometimes called smokeless fire. Upon approaching the source of these emanations we came upon a old house where the surrounding grounds were set up like a giant sigil, with the house in the middle. We had to carefully maneuver past a number of what were obviously enchanted giant century cactus that seamed to be leaning toward us hungerly while stretching out and trying to harpoon us with their inch long harpoon like barbed needles as we passed, we knew what it meant to be tagged with one of this type of enchanted needles that could screw themselves into ethereal beings, because of past experiences with the like. Once we made it to the center of the sigil where the yellow house was standing we went about peering through some of the windows until we spotted a greasy haired barefooted gnarly toed old practitioner. He was sitting in an reclining chair with his feet up, while his body was maneuvering into strange unconventional sitting positions. We were amazed while we watched him as he was sputtering out puffs of wind from his pursed lips toward his hands, which were rapidly producing mudra type configurations, some of which at times would some how wined up looking like drawn sigils, and other times after he kept in time while taking a slirp of a hot beverage, the vague outlines lingered for an instant longer appearing within his steamy exhaled breath.

As he preformed these weird feats the ecstatic tranced-out like look on his face made him appear to be having a wonderful time.

About him Silhouetted against the light from a corner tv screen, that was showing a swirling meditation video; I could just barely make out the faint presents of some sort of egg yolk shaped bubble silhouetted about his undulating form, he continued to smoothly bobble and weaved rhythmically about and happily began muttering along to a apparent meditation mantra that was playing in the background.

Suddenly the old practitioner was jolted out of his trance,(at the same instant we were also startled into ducking down fearing that we might have been discovered).

We cautiously peaked again and continued to observed the unfolding seen when the old practitioners face showed shock as he recognized that a spirit was forming into a shadow man avatar directly within his living room, and then began charging into a forward dive like a projectile aimed at crashing directly into him, but instead of smacking into the old practitioner who was now staring wide eyed at the leaping avatar, the form simply splattered against the energy wall emanating off of his enclosing bubble.

Watching the epic fail of the avatar attack the old practitioner seemed both relieved and amused as the image of a human face first appear within the outline of the avatar as it smeared a visible dark swath down the edge of his bubbles outer parameter when it sank to the ground.

The old practitioner made some hand movement and then appeared to be reaching out toward the sunken avatar, but then a high pitch weapon like wailing echoes, came from the shadowy avatar and filled the room. This gave the old practitioner pause.

Once the whaling stopped, irritation became visible on the greatly surprised old practitioners face

I know you, spouted the outraged old practitioner, “You’re the temple high priest from one of the magic forums that I post in, I remember a while back when you got so angry, at my post when I tried to post a helpful comment about magic, and you are also the one that I inadvertently offended earlier today when I tried to post another miner spell correction within that same thread, aren’t you?

Only more intense wailing, echoed from the crumpled avatars form, replied to the old practitioners question.

With a shrug of his shoulders and a yawn the old practitioner Stated “I am willing to put aside the problem of you entering my domain and diving into my bubble, as you were apparently trying to damage this old physical body of mine, However because you failed to do me any damage and In the interest of peace I say “no harm no foul. Pausing for thought the old practitioner casually added; as he got up from his easy chair and headed toward another room, if you wish to become friendly enemies after this as is within the customs of my ilk then, you can just drop a small tribute to me before you leave, Good night.

Me and Shun continued to prowl around the area of the house marveling at the strange workings within the gigantic sigil that was formed within the entire area of the yard. After snooping about for a time we were attracted to a abundance of light that began pouring forth from one of the old houses windows. We rushed over and peered into a bedroom and saw the old practitioner sitting up in his bed, he appeared to have been awakened by the same startling fire works like projection of light that had attracted me and Shun to peek in. As we waited there were also strange sounds that began emanating from one of the two full length double mirrors next to his bed. Then as we watched, the old practitioner rubbed sleep filled eyes straining to see against the lights from the mirror that continued to explode lighting the whole room. The old practitioner peered through the brightness and must have recognized the projected avatar presence which was beginning to look like the same avatar from his earlier encounter. It was solidifying at the floor of his bed directly across from the nearest mirror where the fireworks like display was occurring.

In that moment of recognition the form of the avatar gave a slight bow and immediately a deep base almost hypnotic voice apologized for the rude interruption of the old practitioners sleep. Through our view from the bed room window we could clearly see the stern look on the old practitioners face that showed us the gravity of the situation as it became obvious  to him and us that this avatar was speaking and gesturing the correct formal patterns signaling that he was going to initiate a second round of dueling). the old practitioner and the high priest speaking through his avatar, exchanged a short dialogue of intense polite sounding words, as the high priests continued gathering his full presents within the form of his avatar, when he did it became recognizably evident to us that a human form was manifesting within the avatar. Once he was fully visible the tone of the high priest voice changed from flowery and polite to dark and sinister. at that point the old practitioner although still just sitting up in bed could clearly be seen moving into some sort of defensive position with one of his incredibly long toenails touching the floor.

Within our understanding the final forerunner to a standard proper dueling requirement was met, when in a strained grating voice the high priest sang out his full incredibly lengthy sudo name and title. To this the old practitioner replied his much shorter sudo name and title each syllable sounding like a throbbing echo from a deep cave causing us to shiver. Then the duel began in earnest when the high priest began trying to kowtow the old practitioner by speaking and projecting a almost visible barrage of powerful sounding words and threats accompanied by the high priests rapid and sharply accented hand gestures and feigned lunges at the old practitioner.

At this point it became apparent to me and my avatar Shun that the high priest was seeking to win by forging the essentials of a two fold attack first by over coming the old practitioners mind by force of will, and second the high priest was attempting to intimidate the old practitioner into fearing him badly enough to attract a hungry fear based spirit form into attaching itself to the old practitioner and thus instigating a state of fear energized spirit possession to grow within the old practitioner.

Through the unshaded window we could see the concentration on the old practitioners features as he continued to martial his resources and steal his will against the visual and verbal onslaught from this high priest.

After a few moments of the high priests hijinks, the old practitioner sat there within his bubble and began a droning dialog speaking as if reading from a list of mystical creatures and their attributes. At first it seamed as if the old practitioner had lost his mind and was deliriously reading from a catalogue out loud to himself of what talents and creatures he would call forth if needed. We anxiously waited to see if the high priest would were himself out or it the old practitioner would be able to somehow begin to fight back or at least make some sort of a visible effort to defend himself.

Then just at that moment when it seamed that all was already lost to the old practitioner, misty tentacles of darkness could be seen penetrating threw the outer surface of the high priests avatar and then stretching out and probing about the bubble surrounding the old practitioner. This gruesome seen seamed to be happening in slow motion, but after a long moment of thrashing about the old practitioners defensive bubble, the eerie looking tentacles could find no entry point and then shriveled up and retreated back to hide within the high priests avatar. Suddenly the old practitioner smiled, huffed out a sigh of relief, He said “thanks for the bubble massage”.

At the same time as the tentacles probing attack faltered The verbal psychic attack ceased, and at that point it became easy to see the high priests presents within the shell of his avatar visibly slump from exhaustion.

Suddenly seeming to get board of the doings the old practitioner stretched out one of his knobby legs and pressed the tip of one of his incredibly long obviously enchanted toenails right through the portal like form of the intruding avatar, and then smashed it directly into the high priests actual physical body in the region of his solar plexus, when the enchanted toenail hit its mark the high priest’s physical form clearly lit up for a moment and could be seen through his avatar falling down onto his knees, then the high priest lurched forward and he began retching onto the floor exhibiting rapid moans and groans accompanied by jerking movements. it appeared to us as if he was bowing and paying a weird verbal tribute to the old practitioner in some strange gurgling language, this all ended when he could be seen projecting a physical tribute onto the floor from the contents of his stomach.

the lights from within the double mirror went out and the high priest and his avatar were no longer visible.

Cheerfully muttering and chuckling to himself about how he would have to come up with a shorter nick name for the high priest, as he was now going to be another friendly enemy, the old practitioner fluffed his pillow and laid back down, muttering loud enough for us to hear “good night boys it was nice of you to attend and act as seconds for me and my new friend, It would not have been a proper duel with out two seconds one for each of us’, and Oh by the way; he added, as a after thought, for your safety please go out of my domain exactly as you came in. Shocked! we realized at that point how adept this old practitioner really is’. As we left we carefully followed the old practitioners instructions and made our way out of the area following the same rout as we came in, when we did we noticed that a concealing mist had suddenly come up low to the ground, along with strange vaguely audible noises, we also began to have partial sightings of things that seamed present but never quite visible. To this day when passing through some of the creepier parts of the unseen world me and Shun sometimes spend a little time speculating on whether or not some of the eerie vague sounds and partial sightings of the outlines of giant creatures partially distorted by the mist were actually some of the creatures that the old practitioner had been audibly listing while he was in the midst of being attacked by the high priest. END(ツ)

Shun is a natural Sheut-is one of several words used to describe the Egyptian word for a person's shadow which is generally described as a natural ethereal copy of the self good luck

Edited by mrpasserby
Add Content
  • Like 3

How to start?

In my experience: A simple energetic creative startup practice/spell/working should do it. 

Pick up a stick or don’t, trace a small inner circle (anywhere convenient to use frequently) then trace a larger circle big enough for you to sit in with the small circle in the center. (the above actions can all be done in your mind if you have the chops/ability to do so without physical aids), (using your feelings/intuition sit comfortably and face the small circle in whatever direction is comfortable or convenient, Note: you may have to change the direction that you face later once you have established a working relationship with your higher self and or your spirit guides.)

Frequently walk the outer circle focusing your emotions on the small circle to grow the energy within it (it takes as long as it takes) while focusing/drawing/pushing (hand gestures/mudra is good) all of your intention (with emotional content, cry, laugh, scream) to include but not limited to: anger, frustration, joy, etc... toward the inner circle (make it your temporary world focus). Keep it up day after day until you know/feel that you have generated some *energy. (drawing energy from the earth, is known to sometimes cause bubbling feelings that flow upward through you feet, don’t panic it is normal)  (in my experience the work of creation/spell casting is mostly gathering energy, those who do the movements without first creating the energy are only fooling themselves)

When you hear a voice or feel a push/desire to sit down facing the small circle it is ready this is  your higher self/spirit guide/teacher, telling you that you will achieve some version of (whatever you write in the small circle) (watch for synchronization, start small, creations are subject to the amount of energy that you create, exact picturization/power focus/unbroken intent is required)

when ready sit down facing the inner circle. Many paths can be chosen here is an example:

*To release the collected energy you will speak a word (or write a word in the small circle), or knock in the circle, or put a focus on any small nearby creature. Should you choose it this will begin your journey on one of several paths. If you speak and or write a word (it will release the creative energy (for whatever)) If you knock 3 times then you will have a dream or vision) If you put your focus on a small creature (like an ant to start), if the ant passes away you can begin experiencing/entering the path of void crossing, while the small creature lives you can experience avatar, communication and control (sometimes called, skin walking, or familiar cultivation.

*Remember these are minimal power startups to give you opportunities to receive (experiential knowledge) within the unseen world, do not expect too much and then again you might be surprised-it really all depends on what you are able to receive.

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 1

Spirit Quest England

I started late October, I had finally found a spell that would get me in touch with the genius loci in London England area I now had all that I needed for my upcoming spirit quest during which I hoped to make contact with some of my relatives spirits & uncover my hidden past. I had written a post about this particular spirit quest as I was getting more deeply involved, but parts of my investigation into the spirits of my past just kept bringing in new information until I decided to rewrite a post on it in the hope of making more sense out of the whole thing. I am still receiving physical world input from the posterity of the followers of Gwyn ap Nudd. After many months of inquiries they have heard my information and stopped searching/weighting for his return. They as a whole have turned to live in the present and began to look to the future with hope instead of dis-paring over the past.

Edited by mrpasserby
changing content

In my experience: a practice of finding/producing from within yourself, a source of energy/power is paramount in any long range journey. On a long range journey , you can expect fatigue within your physical body, sweats, fiscal damage, depending on the vibe-rational level that you are moving through. The practice of touching things like doorways etc...is a good idea to keep it real and let you know that you are doing more then just getting reflected imagined images bouncing back from your own aura field.  If you wind up in the lower vibrations (*as most seam to do on a actual long range journey at first) and if you run into any *tall dark-hooded daemons, just play it cool, show them no fear look them right in the hood and say something like (the check is in the mail dud), if they don't laugh  then I would get the heck out of there.

Example: In my experience ethereal temple/ earth chakras have gate guardians. Be polite and you might get to have a conversation with one of them, learning a lot of good info., about what you need in-order to get in another time. If you see anything worth having on any level and no one is looking: **I would attempt to pick it up, and bring it back to a predesignated designated circle for study, and where you can access it again or just keep it as memorabilia. In my experience: accessible items from the unseen world are hard to come by. Work is being done in the temple/that I have accessed: training, initiations, self improvement studies, scroll writing, repairs of damaged items (personal experience 'woops my bad'').

*Rumi, 'I show you the gates of heaven, then when a demon pops up and says boo, you all run away!' NOT A EXACT QUOTE.

**Be care full I have gotten into a lot of trouble with this practice, but even if you can just pick something up and then put it back down you know that you are realy cooking.

My comments after the post From: https://www.thedaobums.com/messenger/42689/

Inherited Problems from past linage:

It is important to understand that only recently have I discovered my duel linage. This was mainly thanks to DBs me following up thread and also a spirit quest that I took to England. Battles, wars, persecutions plagued my ancestors and even though they had risked life and limb (defending the British  isles from invaders seen and unseen), there was a final breaking point where ignorance of spirit/unseen world activities cause superstition to take over and culminated in the Lancashire which trials in England. This along with battening within two wars (for a funny version of what was not at all funny see the movie 'bed nobs and broom sticks', many unsung legends of what went on in England within the unseen world are kept by the local population and some turned into poems, they being trained not to speak out about such things for fear of the christian church), caused the evacuation of a major spirit guide relative of mine to move from England to America. I discovered much of this by a visit from recent visit from certain blue faced witches from Lancashire (where several of my relatives are from), they had followed my spirit trail back to my domain bubble when I had returned from my recent spirit quest to England.

My wonderful lineage when my parents got married, all of the fun started, with my father being from a mixed German Shaman lineage that was considered to be impure by those by the fanatical purists about lineage in my mothers linage, . So the waves of spirit world ire crashed over my head for much of my life, up to the point where I managed to forge a functional spirit body in-order to begin to defend myself. In defending myself I had the opportunity and decided to have my *solar heart removed else it could have been permanently damaged. 

*a long story that I posted some where else.

P.S. I forgot to mention during the experiment that I would be nerves about access to another's solar heart especially during any-form of synchronized communication because of the law of absorption where in a vacuum is abhorred by nature and so is filled, and of course there would also be a equal/unequal return of some sort. 

Follow up comments on a exciting experiment within the DBs forum: I was posting back and forth with another DBs member when, we agreed that I could attempt to pass energy across and to view the results. I being a great proponent of using a *Egregore/tulpa as a intermediary pathway between locations, like the loosely nit one that I have discovered in the DBs. So I began a regiment of energy passing, to enhance what I was told by the poster would be a spirit/rainbow body creation/enhancement. I didn't feel like any real amount of energy was getting through and nether did the DBs member at the other end feel like they were receiving much of anything. However here is the exciting thing for me, I did get a small bounce back in the form of cultivation, that loosened up my posting abilities, which have been hampered for years by the many inbred fears emanating from my relatives. To me this made the experiment successful and increased my belief in the ever growing Egregore/tulpa within the DBs and that its orientation is totally good. With this new knowledge and with thanks to the DBs member for assisting in the experiment I can now work toward attempting greater self cultivation while getting feed back from the collective mind of the DBs Egregore/tulpa. 

*Several names for a collective mind tuple: Egregore, Folk-soul, Gestalt

Edited by mrpasserby
add content
  • Like 1

A comment from mystical-christian-thread: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/48630-mystical-christian-thread/A comment from correctly translating portions of the bibles functionality:

Having spent a number of years with a focus on the bibles serviceability toward my achieving functional abilities within the unseen world, I have formed the following conclusion 'in part', (the following comment contains craft information which is frequently controversial and is not complete in its functionality being intended for use as information only). 

Concealed comments from the posts in:  Mystical Christian Thread

Many parts of the bible containing otherworldly powers invested with energy and momentum fostered by the millions of searching minds investing time hope, faith, sacrifice into the collective mind of our race, is a energetic push that can be gained, form this floating edifice of verbiage. In other words to gain the thrust of its voluminousness layers as a focused energy source you have to set up a micro condition within a given frame and then be willing to experience the negative portions of the collective minds power waves/momentum in order to harvest the positive energy that you can include in your intended/created out come(s). 

Edited by mrpasserby
add content
  • Like 2

Moved here from post:"""

@exorcist_1699 said:

It is a very common rule in Nei Dan.

'Different schools think differently about this, but one of the most popular ideas is the 100 days foundation practice, three years to build the embryo, and nine years to form the "body outside of the body," and this assumes you are practicing very seriously. If practicing casually, it can take even longer, or never happen at all."

I have been enjoying comparing Taoist Nei dan, to the training of my youth. building the form outside the body has not been mentioned in any of the post that I have read until know. With this information things are starting to even out in my comparison between the inner creation and the outer, style or Neidan and what I learned. The inner I call the functional spirit body and the outer body when it if fully functional I am now calling a *wing man, there is a **myth of a famous mage who had 6 wing men one of which had the mage's enchanted (quickened to reside on spirit and physical plans) sword stored within his/her manifested body. This is really good cultivation for me, to know that others know how to create what sounds to be basically the same type of functional spirits (howbeit with the added possibility of manifesting physical bodies also). Thanks 

* a wingman (is called such) because while maturing and receiving energy from his spirit connection to the matured inner functional spirit body of the Neidan practitioner, he is externally tethered to his host. 

**(if anybody knows the location of the words to this famous myth please comment)

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 1

From: do-you-believe-in-the-metaphysical-occult-nature-of-our-reality-or-do-you-believe-wikipedia

On 2/2/2019 at 5:17 AM, Mudfoot said:

We left the oceans. 

We left the trees. 

We learned to use the pointy end of a stick. 

It has been downhill since that. 

ValhallaOnWeekends.jpg.6917d20e449618fdee2100588c523e6a.jpg

Hiding in plain sight:

What about Valhalla/foot ball-where eternal warriors be all that they can be; on The Weekends!:lol:

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story

Return from spirit quest in India:

I have already received my first interaction after Returning from my spirit quest to India, . I was approached by a persons higher self/functional spirit. The spirit used proper etiquette and approached me politely. We communed together over the span of a couple of days. This spirit made several requests of me and I declined, all but one. I excepted the challenge to demonstrate to the spirits physical self their reluctance to receive the knowledge to create/become what they realy wanted, which is to become a evolved spiritual being. This persons higher self/spirit managed to create a way to get their physical self to come over to my house, and begin a conversation with me. Knowing what their spirit wanted for them I led the conversation toward me attempting to demonstrate to them a particular post on the DBs forum also encouraging them to join the DBs forum for further cultivation.

At this point I allowed the persons power to flow within my domain.  Immediately their power began  producing the opposite effects of what  they realy wanted, by totally blocking me form finding any of the helpful posts on DBs that I thought would point them in the wright direction, so that they could begin receiving the knowledge from their higher spirit self that they had been continually blocking.

I mentioned to the person that I felt blocked in finding anything that I wanted to show them within the DBs forum, and they eagerly jumped in saying that they had often experienced such negative results when someone was trying to show them something concerning spirit based powers. I explained to them how this power blockage was causing a type of spirit world dueling between their higher self/spirit and themselves, and by extension others who where trying to help or teach them, and that it often effected people in their outer environment in other ways. I mentioned that except in controlled circumstances like I was providing, that their internal dueling often takes place with the participants being unaware of anything going on except for a uncomfortable feeling, and that those trying to help would frequently experience a inability to produce good explanations of helpful ideas that they are intending to express.

Then I verbally gave the person examples of the same types of powers blocking various peoples spirit advancements toward becoming evolved. Including but not limited to various people consciously running away form becoming Shaman. (Non verbally I mentioned the famous story in the bible about a guy in the bible who was swallowed by a whale and latter spit out, then he still wound up becoming a shaman and servicing a community), a non verbal comment can sometimes trigger a synchronicite reaction within a person, and can act as a catalyst to the person becoming more enthusiastic toward the situation.

I took the time to explain what I was going to do to show the duality and the imbalance between this persons physical/mental desires and the knowledge from their higher self which is meant to assist them in obtaining the actual desires of their heart.

in a friendly demonstrative way. I distracted the person by saying the words 'I communicate with dragons'. This distraction, caused the focus of their power to drop and I easily with two clicks of the mouse, landed on the exact post that I had decided to show them for starters. Then I explained the entire process to the person and made it clear that they were blocking the receiving of a fullness of their own desires by unknowingly activation their own creative powers. They got the fact that their desires were being blocked by their fear of (usually thoughts/beliefs with emotional content, planted by parents, outer involvement, etc...)success, when I explained that in some cultures becoming a shaman (spirit working person) is feared and shunned and that this fear (of the unseen world) seams to be inbreed insome way or other in all people to a degree. I had more to explain but the pizza for my grand kids was cooking in the oven and was starting to burn at the same time the persons ride home was there. (this is still a work in progress):)

Edited by mrpasserby
add content

Comments from the thread/posts:  do-i-have-the-ability-to-act-on-the-world-to-add-change-or-stop-certain-phenomena

Happy Destiny Returns:

One day the old mage, tried his luck in looking for someone to talk to, so he posted on a internet forum, looking about the www he had been intrigued by the Internets resemblance to the world pyramid system. During the course of several months the old mage labored to channel life force into the posters who where on a forum chatting about magic and spirit, 'two of his favorite subjects', after a long time one of the posters rose to the surface and began calling out the other posters for wasting his time because they would not talk about the practical things of magic and spirit. the old mage, finally ran out of juice (ran out of movable energy) but before he did he had a couple of good posts with the one aspiring mage talking about practical magic and spirit then they both at the same time decided to leave that forum and look for greener pastures.

the old mage, is now happy looking back on his past destiny trail, having now received the reward for his earlier efforts, which had given him the bump that he had needed to move into a destiny that brought him to DBs, where there are so many who have real potential, and other mages who are able to pass over in spirit and visit with him.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
adding content

from: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/48039-ouspensky-and-the-forth-way/?tab=comments#comment-883710

Thanks for the new in-depth comments, I have been reviewing the 4th way and trying to clearly understand Mr. G's take on the purpose/function of the moon. :)

In my ongoing experiments with micro actions within a lot sized rune , and their effects on what I call a domain bubble, I having heard some negative things about the effects of the moon in general, I did withdrawn the totem of the moon from the rune and replaced it with a totem of a different order.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
add content

Concerning studying ancestors and the prophetic nudges that they can give you.
There was once a new mage who had started on his path, he focused his efforts toward the wholeness of having a functional spirit and building a life on a more permanent plane of existence. As he got more in tune with spirit, he discovered that his ancestors where giving him helpful nudges from time to time.
About the almost unnoticed nudges from ancestors:
When young in body for no apparent reason to him at the time he worked at gathering and enchanting (pushing/quickening a variety of various materials into other planes of existence). He was unaware that he had enchanted enough materials to create a scroll, he had week, writing skills as displayed here (humble moment:blink:), and at the time would have negated any though of future scroll writing.
Then at one point in his life while he was studding and practicing functional spirit movements and alchemy with various groups of his peers-_-^_^:mellow:

, he was given the opportunity to do some work at a temple on a higher plane (who wouldn't jump at the chance to even set foot into a temple on a higher plane Ahhhh:)).
While rummaging around in the temple he managed to ruin a really old 'in his defense rancid scroll' (klutz much:blush:), and so he was obliged, to recreate a new scroll from scratch (pay back is a @#^%&:(). So he began the work with the materials that he just happened to have collected in his youth (thanks for the nudges ancestors) 'ancestors taking a bow;)'.

Edited by mrpasserby
draft
  • Like 3

In the eye of the beholder       DRAFT:

A simulation from a writing of a quote from something that I think Romi said after training his followers for many years:

“I take you to the gates of heaven and then when a demon pops up and says BOO, then you all run away”.

In my experiences while I am assending through the earth gates, most of the gate gardians seem to be able to appear in what ever form they choose.

During my year of (called by some a walkabout) I gained access to the ethereal plane through the initiation of the wild hunt, once done I made my way to a local other world location and signed in as a pagan practitioner. In that location I did a variety of activities, one of which was to obtain my families collective spirit energy=(which over the centuries had (as is normal) become a entity in its own wright (It is an inheritance, for you Norse pagans the Irish call it the luck). At the time that I grabbed it, a Arch bishop (one of the few catholic priests that I have seen who could wield magic energies), anyway he was lit up enough in the ethereal world by the energy glow from my families luck spirit that I could see by the vortexes of his eyes that he was admiring it hungerly.

Anyway he was the first visible being that I remember seeing directly, and he did meat the cryteria of what some of you would call a Demon(a moving shadowy outlined fourm moving about and speaking word pertinent to the situation, (in this case the water sprinkling that Catholics do).

In my experience: However I would call him simply a visible unenergized spirit.

Spirits that are called Angeles are beings that have been energized and look all lighted up, while the highest of spirits appear human (or non-human projectors) who appear in their spirits as fully formed normal people or in some cases fully formed normal otherkin. This is how I can tell who I am in contact with. The next level of visitor are the ones who can make physical contact with you. With this level you need be concerned that they can give or take (good or bad things), this is just a hint, and shows why I was anxious to make sure and quickly take and hid my families luck away from hungry magic Users like the bishop who baptized me as a baby.

In my experience: When I see what some call a Demon I simply see a ethereal form that is dark because of being low on energy.

In my experience: When I see what some call an Angele I simply see a ethereal form that is being lit up with energy sometimes by a empowered ethereal being or human mage or practitioner who is projecting into the ethereal and who is using the Angele as a avatar to travel about in, while he or she is having vicarious ethereal experiences.

While visiting a Jewish temple I was given the opportunity to have a ceramoney don to me where I was given enough energy from a couple of their angeles to project out of my current body (the purpose of the cermoney was for the mages to see if they could repair some of the damage to me), I just used the opportunity while receiving the energy provided to have a look at myself, not much to look at but a lot of damaged parts LoL.

Edited by mrpasserby
  • Like 1

Answer to a question that I posted in the wrong place:

In my experience, enlightenment is to gain the understanding that it is your responsibility to do everything within your power to grow your own permanent ethereal body.

In my ilk once you are enlightened you would know that when your temporary physical body wears out, your spirit will wake up within the ethereal world, with or without a body to travel around in. Its up to you.

Natural: Jivanmukta siddhis

A man grows in form from a seed created in someone else's domain.
A man begins to be functional and wants his own domain.
A man learns/is taught to work with a tool that is another's.
A man earns his own tool, he does work for himself.
A man fully functional wants his own domain, he works to build it.

A man creates the forms and powers of his spirit within him. 
A man has developed his spirit and practiced functional/skills?
A man spirit learns/is taught to work with a tool that is another's.
A man spirit earns his own tool(s).
A man spirit is able to build his own spirit domain

Edited by mrpasserby
Add Comment
  • Like 2

Recent discoveries about my craft due to DBs cultivation.

All my life I have been training/practicing doings workings within the world of spirits. But I have just recently learned/experienced a new phenomenon to me. What is called the practice of dream viewing/remote viewing, and a master can actually project a dream presents. I have heard of it, and even read a post about masters doing it, but I always thought that it didn't seem like much value was in it for me. And so it would seem that the lesson that I have learned:

Recently I have perceived visitors to my domain bubble who have been viewing me from time to time. But not in the usual spirit projection way. These masters are able to remain *unseen by me and only perceived, this is interesting and has taught me that masters can remote view areas within the earthly plane similar to the way that I view areas on the spirit plane. What makes this important is that I can now study this practice without thinking that it is as I was taught of no value to me. :)

*as a child I was damaged in a certain area and I was not able to easily put effort into manifesting and long range viewing of things on the physical plane of existence, and so my spirit guides focused my training, practice, toward being totally focused on the spirit plane/unseen would.

In many cultures, the shaman also fulfills the role of the psychopomp. This may include not only accompanying the soul of the dead, but also to help at birth, to introduce the newborn child's soul to the world.[5](p36) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopomp

Edited by mrpasserby
create content refraze content
  • Thanks 1

This poem (of sorts) is in honor of me changing my status from junior to Dao Bum on my profile.:)

Your a doabum:
If you are sitting on the pot but your really just posting a lot. Your a doabum
If you posted a great theme but nobody knows what you really mean. Your a doabum
If your walking out the door then you pause to post one more. Your a doabum
If you left your body behind and you are posting using only your mind. Your a doabum
If your holding onto your chair posting from a keyboard in the air. Your a doabum
If you transcended onto a new plane while your still posting without refrain.
(c) Feb. 2, 2019

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling corrections
  • Like 2

teacher student talent enhancement: DRAFT

During my several decades of spirit guide training I had many teachers and mentors: My most favorite teacher as I was leaving his class for the last time, shook hands with me in a meaning full way. He actually passed me a enhancement to my spirit guide ability/added a talent for spirit world domain establishment but at the same time he received in exchange a bit of my charity, which I found out later gave him a love of sparrows which he had previously hated because they had made messes and nests in his almost perfect backyard garden. Among spirit guides, having beautiful gardens is frequently a passion, because it contributes to spirit realm domain enhancements, that otherwise tend to be plain looking by their nature. 

spirit guide domains:  among spirit guides having a spirit/unseen world domain (bubble) is important for many reasons, but the one that I will mention is a relatively safe place for the spirit guide to do their work while assisting needy spirits who are willing and able to receive a spirit guides help.  

If anyone reading this post needs clarification of some of the terminology just post me for a clarification.

(If this post is offensive just mention in a post and I will delete it, Thanks)

Edited by mrpasserby
added content

Visiter: 

I was at home on a quiet evening sitting/meditating in my meditation circle when I was jolted out of my usual trance, I noticed the jolt when a spirit had suddenly charged into the area of my domain circle and, smacked against the energy emanating off of my circle. I watched as the image of a face smeared a fleeting visible dark swath across its outer parameter. I immediately channeled the spirit/avatar while it was still in touch with my circle and for a instant I could hear/sense the chattering thoughts of rage emanating from it.
As it had streaked across my circle I recognized something in the temporary visible smear of what looked like the outline of the face of a forum acquaintance of mine who I had apparently but unintentionally offended. I decided that I would give the shaken intruder time to pull itself together and as the hour was late I went to bed and fell asleep, a couple of hours later I was awakened by a startling light projection that emanated from the full length mirror next to my bed it seemed to explode and light up my whole room instantently waking me from sleep. As I opened my eyes and recognized the  presence of a functional spirit/avatar, standing next to my bed. The aforementioned spirit/avatar had come to me in open vision standing across from the full length *mirror next to my bed. In a sinister sounding voice he gave me a slight bow and immediately apologized for the rude interruption to my sleep, then as we exchanged a dialogue of intense (fake friendly polite sounding words) he did his best to sound intimidating as he tried to kowtow me by projecting a set of powerful mental persuasions accented by sharp hand gestures. I could tell that he was obviously seeking for a win by force of will augmented by his deliberately evil appearing clothing and attempted intimidation’. After a time of me mentally shielding myself, (while I maintained a slightly amused conversational tone and while still talking politely), his psychic attack faltered, then he slumped. I concluded that this was from the psychic effort, his projection of his avatar through my mirror along with the earlier energy draining effects of having **charged headlong into my meditation circle earlier that night. I could see it on his drained face when he realized that they could not overpower me with his considerable efforts, then just at that moment  his attitude changed to a degree humbler, he fell down on his knees and he paid me a ***tribute of stomach water, then the light in the room dimed and he was no longer visible.

*mirror magic: is not my specialty but this mage must have been very expert at it in order for him to project his full avatar into my room-I for one was impressed.

**My meditation circle is a spirit friendly place for visitors to come over, but slaming into it with force is not ok.
***Side bar: this is a good example for those who previously asked me about the meaning of a friendly enemy: (in a duel for dominance when the aggressor loses: To avoid future retaliation a being gives/surrenders something, (frequently called giving tribute,  to the victor). Once I have received tribute, after a challenge to dominance over my domain, from then on I consider the attacker a friendly enemy.

Edited by mrpasserby
clearity

comments from a post in https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49117-after-enlightenment-sainthood-personality/?page=7

On 5/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, Pilgrim said:

Is it safe to assume then that your work is to become as a guide like Anubis perhaps?

My personal experience within the domain of Anubis is limited, and I try to take a more positive approach in my efforts. It is of course controversial to discuss. Rabbit hole:

Information within the last supper part of the story of Jesus demonstrates a more pleasant form of the currently used method of Psychopomp work that can be done, and is as I have experienced it when working, with wounded, impoverished, dysfunctional, spirits when they are able and available to be sorted out and placed, within the best state that they Can and Will receive, this occurs if they are found to meet certain criteria, mainly functionality/mobility, desire and in some cases the use of tools/totems.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:38 AM, freeform said:

I myself have only stabilised the 1st Jhanna. My next meeting with my Buddhist teacher is in a few years. I’m meant to be able to sit in full unwavering absorption for 72hrs - before moving on to 2nd Jhanna transmission and training... (I’m managing only tens of minutes at the moment 😄 - even if the minutes seem like hours)...

To me it is statements like this and many others that make DBs to my view a forming vortex of possibilities. That said: in my opinion, at DBs there are those who are like prepared samurai showing their sincerity in every-way that is within their abilities.

Then waiting ,as we all must do, in anticipation to receive the opportunity to attempt the *'initiation of the crossing abyss'  to prove to themselves and others that they are able to pass over the abyss and join in the work of creation. 

**'initiation of the crossing': receiving the opportunity to cross the abyss, by showing sincerity.

Tre7Small.jpg.571691d7170e826892c21edd1693bc59.jpg

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49117-after-enlightenment-sainthood-personality/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-883250 

Edited by mrpasserby
add content

DRAFT:

#Nintendao

Good morning @lightbody09, pleased to meet you. I can't be sure if we're all even talking about the same thing, but as regards your original inquiry, I think I heard someone say that everything you'd need to know about the process is in here: https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality.pdf

I've not read it, but the basic premise as I understood was that if you somehow manage to never orgasm again, then that pure life ingredient builds up until you eventually shoot out the top of your head as a beam of light. Pretty intense, and easier said than done. It's not necessarily the safest route, either. You have to know how to actively circulate things, not unlike stirring a cooking pot or else you get burned on the bottom and boiled off the top. And if you go at it without the proper foundation, chances are you just blow a gasket somewhere along the way before getting all the way to the top, and end up worse than if you'd not even tried.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49420-hi-everyone-im-looking-for-real-practices-for-light-bodyrainbow-body/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-892552

#Nintendao thanks , this post is composed of much exciting information.

In my experience: These facts define a happy state that when achieved is a solid foundation from which one who desires to achieve a light-body existence (while still existing at our current physical level), could launch his efforts to cross the abyss and initiate a connection to his light-body to begin the long process of investing the informational energy, generated from his true self, into activating/growing the Features of himself within his new form that is able to Exist/Thrive within the unseen world. 

In my opinion:  our light bodies very existence (within the space available to use within earth/unseen world) is to provide are intelligence with a residence that is separate from the lower physical elements which are kept #**^separate from the higher  elements of creation. #***^ A unseen world Joke:lol:.

It is seen as uncomfortable to some that in-order to create the energy of individuality within a individual form, that it is necessary to the task of multiplying that must be done within the lost-est sate and then refined to a less dense state for a more Permanent Existence.

In my experience: A optional ##**^task of the individual in this time of our physical assistance, is to create or follow a path across the abyss into the less dense portion of the world and then once this connection has become secured, to then invest their Own energetic properties (personality, memories) if you will, to promote their growth within the new light body representation of themselves. 

#**^ Like the law that keeps air above water and water above earth/(star dust) when in the confines of our earth.

#***^(a joke from within the unseen world that applies as a metaphor in this case would be: that sh.. rolls down hill, then the smoke off of it rises upwards:lol:).

##**^If you want to wake up retaining the knowledge of who you realy are, after a physical death.

Thanks to studding the Hindu Information that I need to get into the 4th earth chakra, my bubble domain does not seem so out of place.

With his outward breath Vishnu scattered clouds of tiny bubbles into the waters, and every time he breathed in they were sucked back inside him. Each of these bubbles, which seemed so small in comparison with his gigantic sleeping form, grew into an entire universe like ours, whose lifespan was equal to a single breath of Vishnu. All these universes were clustered around the form of Vishnu like foam in the ocean.

When all the elements of matter were present, Vishnu expanded himself and entered each universe, bringing it to life by filling it with souls, tiny particles of his own spiritual nature. These souls were filled with desires for enjoying the world. To fulfill their desires they needed material bodies. So began the second phase of creation.

From Vishnu inside each universe Brahma was born. Brahma created the planets and stars and all the thousands of demigods, each of whom was given charge of a particular part of the cosmic order. 

https://displacedgodsc1.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/vishnu-the-sleeper/

Metastable foams can have a lifetime of several hours to several days; their duration is sometimes attributed to small particles of silica, calcium, or iron which contribute to foam stability and longevity.[1] Additionally, seawater that contains released dissolved organic material from phytoplankton and macrophytic algae that is then agitated in its environment is most likely to produce stable, longer-lasting foam when compared with seawater lacking one of those components.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_foam

#s1va:

There is a distinction -- in my view -- between the non dual Brahman that Vedanta talks about and the nondual that Abhinavagupta describes in Monism of the Kashmir Shaivism.  The first one states that Brahman alone is real and everything else is unreal.  This seems to be about subject and object.  It concludes that Brahman is the only real thing and all else is mithya, false or unreal.  Whereas the Abhinavagupta's nondual seems to be stating consciousness and energy are not two separate phenomenon, but they are one.

#s1va, thanks for this, it is clear to me that Brahman is the only permanent unchanging source of the universe, while all other energies are Not permanent  and constantly changing. this is with the caveat that this changing can in some cases last billions of years like our earth or even the pyramids that have lasted many thousands of years.

Three Visualizations/stories of the same old gate guardian:

a man with little practice is lead to the entrance to a spirit world domain by his guru, suddenly a dark and sinister looking giant demon pops up and lets out a terrible howling scream of indistinguishable words * at him fearing for his life the man runs away.  over time he convinces himself that any further practice is evil.

a evil gate guardian?

a old man after many decades of practice discovers the entrance to a spirit world domain, upon attempting to enter the gate he is immediately confronted by a elderly non descript man who loudly states *, the old man stays and persists pressing the gate guardian for answers and discovers over time all of the things that he needs to do and know to gain entrance to this good domain.

a good gate guardian?

a man after a indeterminate amount of practice discovers the entrance to the same spirit world domain, suddenly seeing at the gate a dark and sinister looking being pop up, then it blasts him with indistinguishable words *, the man is startled but he stands his ground, he feels unsure about the incident but he continues to practice. over time he discovers that he has mysteriously begun to more easily master new skills but he thinks that it is questionable, if he will try to meet the same gate guardian again.

a questionable gate guardian?

*It is a good guess to say 'at first the gate guardian says to all: 'you are not ready to enter yet'.

:) 

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49338-the-three-legs-of-awakening-advaita-vedanta/?tab=comments#comment-894192 

#Neti Neti

The entirety of what can be objectively known, from un-manifest to manifest or from grossest to subtlest, arises as an appearance in the realized.

The appearance is a reflection of That which projects no image, and yet spontaneously pervades and sustains all while remaining untouched.

All is not apart from It, but It is not the all.

All this is merely catalyst for understanding, in comparison to a seeker imagining a strange and dangerous world out there, somewhere.

Just pointers, teaching tools within the one resplendent consciousness. An inversed conception to rattle the student out of his comfort zone, that he may throw himself at the feet of the Guru, his consciousness.

DRAFT:

From My experience: The info. in this thread is sooo good/telling, and of much worth, if the  person who perceives it is able to break free from the egg shell that they are maturing in. Then the *reflections from the emanations of their mind will cease and they can begin to gain functionality to act be acted upon, and begin to prosper within the **real world of the spirit.  *until a person breaks free of the birthing envelope, "a persons external energy field sometimes called ora", acts as a mirror allowing the person to view their own growth in the subtle body and the higher mind.

**called the unseen world by those who are still in their ora shell and can not perceive it.

(In my experience: when the objective of the writing is to present to the reader a actual reference point within the mind two legs of a three legged stool must be present (the third leg is the persons own xxxx, or not) hence the duel comment about the same items commented on above.)

Comments not related to the part of the post below:

The jùāni is apparently in the all, yet he abides beyond. He has no mind to call his own, universal mind is his consciousness. Consciousness, like a small grain of light in the expanse of his infinite being is how he knows that he is, and thus a true jùāni worships it.

A jùāni is said to be a knower of consciousness in its totality. He knows who he is without words, for he has known all that he is not by and through his consciousness.

He is wholly unattached and uninvolved, without an identity as commonly conceived, and therefore without a mind that clings or grasps... and yet, he knows and abides in the hearts of all.

The knower's "attainment" of Self-knowledge, is to say he abides as that primal knowledge itself. This untouched awareness, pure jùāna, is like an ever-burning fire. An all-consuming flame in which all karmas are burnt up as instantaneously as they arise...

Extra info. 

while also viewing their minds created reflections of the vibrations received from the surrounding area and from others who are near by.

while also viewing their minds created reflections of the vibrations received from the surrounding area and from others who are near by.

it or preform actions within it.

Edited by mrpasserby
add content DRAFT

Draft:

The saga of the enchanted cactus 

In the beginning, there was only the cactus (drum roll). A young mage facing terrible odds, was seeking a way to find shelter and protection form the massed forces that were brandishing their might against him, but with this deadly array of magic came, an overflowing of ambient magic that the lone mage, could grab onto, using it in the hope of eventually finding relief from his persecutors, he created several forms of protection, then lastly he reached out to a Tiny cactus that as a child he had transmuted into the unseen world. Tapping into the expiring life of one of his long-lived pet goldfish, the young mage used the overflowing pooled ambient magic of his enemies (like tendrils of force attempting to fill the house so that their charged spirits could more easily gain access), to enchant several century cactus splitting the original cactus into several. The young mage managed to survive the persecutions (another saga). A decade later, having forgotten about the enchanted cactus, the young mage had long since moved and had the need to buy another house. As he was checking out a house for sale that had a magical feel to it, in the back yard he recognized the lost, enchanted century cactus one of which was over 7 ft tall.

DRAFT: How one of my century cactus earned an upgrade into my ethereal domain.

At the end of a not too friendly discussion with a mage about him returning certain spirits that he was safekeeping for me.  The mage,  just coming from an altercation with a student of mine, hit the domain side of the front door of my physical house hard. So when I went to cover the front, seeking to resolve the issue with the angery mage contingent of spirits rolled around and over the back fence. I would have felt bad for the bound functional spirits that were on the bottom of the bait ball of spirits when it hit, because on the spirit/ethereal side the giant enchanted century cactus holds the aspect of, (OUCH!) they hit it dead center as they had just rolled over the top of the backyard fence, and splattered the giant century cactus like a pancake. Then wildly flailing to extricate themselves from the unyielding pronged cactus spines one of them managed to put a cactus spine scratch on my life partner's face. So they were in for a bruising from me once I had got to the back of the house, but some of the unbound spirits within the group had made prior deals with me and had my ear, so cooler heads prevailed, and I wound up getting friendly again with this my old group of spirits and used my energies to release the bound spirits from what I call totems (objects that bind the spirits to the mages will and in some cases enables them make a physical connection).

Edited by mrpasserby
added content

The young student was without the means/ability to travel far, and unfortunate for the young student at the time, he was subjected to an ongoing ethereal feud because he was in possession of a potent ethereal item that one day he hoped that he could add to his ever-growing ethereal mandala.  

The young student was concerned that if he kept the item in his possession that eventually some human or other-kin ethereal projector would discover that the item was in his possession and demand to duel him for it and possibly win, So the young student approached his spirit guides and asked them to direct him as to where to lend the item out for safekeeping.

Little did the young student know that his sneaky spirit guides had already cooked up a subtle plan to gain him the services of an 'authentic Dakini', in reciprocity for the use of the ethereal item that he would be lending to a certain Hindu temple in India.

So one of the young student spirit guides in answer to his request, suggested that his (the spirit guides)  female friend of his had the ability to travel through the ethereal world and could take the item off his hands and deliver it to a safe place.

So after agreeing to the transaction, the young student waited a week. Then at noon in the appointed place the young student went into a trance expecting the visitor.

the young student was totally set aback when all of a sudden to his surprise a what could only be described as an *India/Hindu princess emerges in front of him walking out of the ethereal world, and stepping clearly into his view, the young student lifted the image of the ethereal item to his lips and kissed it then he handed it over to the *ethereal lady ( who he later 'during DBs cultivation' found out was posibly a 'authentic dakini', or a goddess (a person who can project their energy body through the ethereal plane, and carry and use ethereal items like writing utencles, solor hearts, staffs, etc...) upon receiving the item (she spoke with what the young student remember as sounding like an Indian accent) asking him, the young student if there was anything else, that he needed at that time, the young student said no. A number of years later the young student found out that the item wound up in Sothern India as the ethereal part of the physical centerpiece in a Hindu temple.:)

*Back ground: (considering all of the christian dogma that the young student had to swallow most of his young life ‘from his living relatives’, he expected or was picturing the ethereal lady to look like or to be similar to the christian virgin mary and not a Indian princess).

Edited by mrpasserby
clarifying information

Moved here from post:"""

@exorcist_1699 said:

It is a very common rule in Nei Dan.

'Different schools think differently about this, but one of the most popular ideas is the 100 days foundation practice, three years to build the embryo, and nine years to form the "body outside of the body," and this assumes you are practicing very seriously. If practicing casually, it can take even longer, or never happen at all."

I have been enjoying comparing Taoist Nei dan, to the training of my youth. building the form outside the body has not been mentioned in any of the post that I have read until know. With this information things are starting to even out in my comparison between the inner creation and the outer, style or Neidan and what I learned. The inner I call the functional spirit body and the outer body when it if fully functional I am now calling a *wing man, there is a **myth of a famous mage who had 6 wing men one of which had the mage's enchanted (quickened to reside on spirit and physical plans) sword stored within his/her manifested body. This is really good cultivation for me, to know that others know how to create what sounds to be basically the same type of functional spirits (howbeit with the added possibility of manifesting physical bodies also). Thanks :)

* a wingman (is called such) because while maturing and receiving energy from his spirit connection to the matured inner functional spirit body of the Neidan practitioner, he is externally tethered to his host. 

**(if anybody knows the location of the words to this famous myth please comment)

Edited by mrpasserby
Move post