shaq420

Master Zhou Ting Jue

The chemical heat source seems shady, but doesn’t necessarily discount that genuine qi healing is also being applied. The heat just another tool, like an acupuncture needle, or a therapeutic substance. Allowing the patient to believe it’s a tangible magic felt, may only serve to open up their mind to accepting what’s really taking place.

edit (to the OP, where they used known pure water; the lye often can be in a dry state absorbed beforehand into the paper towel)

Edited by Nintendao

7 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Then I guess it's settled...  his school will crumble and his healing practice of 40+ years is soon to whither away...

decades of healing all down the drain cuz neigongwiki didn't see you do something he wanted...

:rolleyes:

Can you answer me two simple questions, why does master zhou need to use wet paper towels soaked in a special solution (hint it's not water) and aluminum foil on all of his patients?

Why do no other qigong/neigong masters need to do the same?

Additionally in the 40+ years he has been practicing has he been able to produce a single student who can produce heat using qi (or project qi in any tangible manner for that matter) without using foil and paper towels? Asking because im genuinely curious

While there's nothing wrong with healthy skepticism, your tone is rather repugnant, dropping you into the category of skep-dick.  Nothing is owed you.

But personally, I'd love to see you ask him in person... and receive a treatment.  He'd melt your heart and you'd likely walk around blissed out for daze.  I'll pay for your training out of pocket.

Bring your own sealed bottle of water, your own towel and foil.  It's been done many times by other skeptics, though usually they manage some respect when in person... much of the bravado oddly vanishes in his presence.

As explained to me, the foil reduces the effort required to be expended, no more... which adds up at 6-10 patients a day, seven days a week for months at a time.

As for students who can create heat, I was treated and taught in person by Ms. Wu, one of Zhou's long time students, and his second at the old Santa Monica Clinic.  It was from her I learned level two and received treatment as well.

Nothing wrong with healthy skepticism... but the manner in which we approach life, reveals so much about our inner nature.  How you share what you share is vital in my experience, to the quality and capacity of cultivation.

Good day mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A person who casts aspersions on another and disrespects them, when they really know nothing about that person, is displaying extreme ignorance. There is no point responding to such people. Nothing productive will ever come of it, and by responding to them, you invite more ignorant responses. A wise person steps over or around doo doo when they encounter it on the road, and they continue on their way unphased.  Doo doo can only get on you if you step in it. :) 

Edited by Iskote
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

While there's nothing wrong with healthy skepticism, your tone is rather repugnant, dropping you into the category of skep-dick.  Nothing is owed you.

But personally, I'd love to see you ask him in person... and receive a treatment.  He'd melt your heart and you'd likely walk around blissed out for daze.  I'll pay for your training out of pocket.

Bring your own sealed bottle of water, your own towel and foil.  It's been done many times by other skeptics, though usually they manage some respect when in person... much of the bravado oddly vanishes in his presence.

As explained to me, the foil reduces the effort required to be expended, no more... which adds up at 6-10 patients a day, seven days a week for months at a time.

As for students who can create heat, I was treated and taught in person by Ms. Wu, one of Zhou's long time students, and his second at the old Santa Monica Clinic.  It was from her I learned level two and received treatment as well.

Nothing wrong with healthy skepticism... but the manner in which we approach life, reveals so much about our inner nature.  How you share what you share is vital in my experience, to the quality and capacity of cultivation.

Good day mate.

Please dont think im attacking you or your experiences with Zhou

on the contrary im happy to hear them as a few years back i was interested to visit Zhou its just my investigations led me

to a different conclusion than you thats all,

the feedback i received from a reliable source who went led me to believe he was indeed using a chemical mixture setup

does this word of mouth account prove zhou is a fraud? no, of course not

I just cant wrap my mind around the fact that this individual put something from the liquid solution in his mouth and it gave him a

chemical burn, but no it wasnt me personally experincing it so....

I was just sharing this

Now you are correct me visiting Zhou and bringing my own equipment (foil,paper,water) would be the best way to approach the situation

if i really wanted to see for myself

Having said that I have met a number of qigong guys, some were legit, and some were a combination of legit and not so legit(having legitimate skills but way overcharging for questionable services)

Never once was i impolite or accusatory in person, nor would i be with Zhou, i would simply ask to bring my own equiptment and go from there, where you get this idea im not sure,

im just a proponent of hardball questioning

Zhou ting jue and his techniques unfortunately create the perfect storm for skepticim due to his rather unusual setup compared to most qigong guys

Its interesting to see he now seemingly has at least one student who can do the same as him

this is the first time i have heard of this

thanks for the info

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Neigongwiki said:

Never once was i impolite or accusatory in person

I understand you.

The Internet made me too into an online Neigong skeptic troll so I can totally relate.

It naturally happens to the best of us, you know. Therefore we need to let others know.

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Peace

For two posts it seemed like you were getting into a total víkingr mode.

In my mind's eye I saw you commanding a mobile fleet of swift dragon boats carrying over twenty bloodthirsty Norsemen each and setting the course for pillaging a newly discovered unprotected harbor whose forked tongues had spread unkind rumors about an allied chieftain dear to you.

You stepped out of the boat with a mirthful smile and roared "Þórr!" after happily gulping the mead from your drinking horn in one go.

Then all you did was pull up one flower off the ground, put it behind year ear to make yourself look pretty, and said "Peace" while gesturing the peace sign with your fingers. You called your men and set the dragon boats back to sailing towards the sunset in the West... Carefree California, the land of mead and peace!

Spoiler

Such are the dreaded Norsemen.

Spoiler

I want to give you this badge because I know that you have it in you when the cause serves you right.

deputy.jpg.fc2bb369c364ee9bfc0ab0be63c7d85b.jpg

Edited by virtue
  • Thanks 1

I debated allowing Sheriff to speak.  Normally I delete such posts before publishing. 

Particularly since Zhou does not need me to protect any aspect of his being or name.

Invariably I find, whenever the Sheriff starts fanning the hammer, he's shooting himself as often as anyone else.

Live and learn eh?

Cultivation continues...

• Like 1