shaq420

Master Zhou Ting Jue

What do you guys think of Master Zhou?

Has anyone got any healing from him? I am wanting to take my wife to him for some healing but wanted to get your opinions.

Some things that stood out for me and I wanted to discuss were:

1. People claim he uses chemicals in the water. But in this clip, the producers used their own water after his first demonstration.

2. I've seen other clips of the master holding the hot towel and giving it to people in the audience. These people couldn't manage holding onto that hot of a towel for more than a second but master Zhou has clear control of the towel for very long periods of time. Thoughts?

• Like 3

Fine...he could use his chi to transmit heat.  Or heat was circulating in him when he manages to complete the MCO.  Heat and light vision are the usual by-products of a MCO...I think.   How do you suppose to use that to cure people????  :)  You know, what is his lineage?  Does he have proven clients??? 

Master Zhou!

I was healed by Master Zhou and trained with him.  Changed the course of my life.

Able to run and play with my son due to training with him.  Didn't have to change careers as I regained my ability to walk normally.

12 years of chronic pain, I walked/hobbled with a cane for years after multiple surgeries.  Almost lost my left foot.  I have used the first two forms in his system to turn my health around and heading into my 50's am healthier now than in my 30's.

His lineage is Wudang, 18th generation, learned from his Uncles.  One Wudang, another Shao Lin.  And traveled learning from many others.  Started young, 5-7.  He's a medical intuitive and the only other person I've encountered with similar presence is Wang Li Ping.

Just being in his presence for a weekend, I spent the next 4 days blissed out of my mind and pain free for the first time in years.  It was life changing.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, ChiForce said:

Fine...he could use his chi to transmit heat.  Or heat was circulating in him when he manages to complete the MCO.  Heat and light vision are the usual by-products of a MCO...I think.   How do you suppose to use that to cure people????  :)  You know, what is his lineage?  Does he have proven clients??? 

Unrelated and I am in no way qualified to answer yet your question brought this back to my mind,,,, There is a passage in Jean Markales 'The Druids, Priests of Nature' which revolutionised my thought and experience of the elements, in the western sense anyway, it is claimed that air, water, earth are all 'building block' elements of reality of different density, whilst fire was not considered an element, but a transformative agent acting upon nature.

Perhaps it has nothing to do with the mco? It is said he gathers the qi from all around him and channels it into his hands. Although no doubt he would have a smooth auto running mco and all subsequent channels at that. I once heard Sadhguru say something like "he has no special skills, except he can change energy from one dimension to another." Via the transformative action of his I-mind harnessing 'fire'.

So applying that idea, by Mr Zhou generating and transmitting tangible, physical heat into an object, earth water or air, (via his WillIntention(Ether/Spirit?) it would thus begin to transform the target, for example, our bodies are generally 6/70% water, so perhaps by heating the water element permeating an earth element tumor, (for example), into a 'airy' state, the atoms, whatever, once soaked through and sustaining the tumour are heated by transference, begin vibrating faster and are then 'unlocked' and able to move freely throughout and be assimilated by ones biomechanism. Leaving the physical manifestation of corruption to wither and die and be absorbed. Like how the water saturated throughout the paper and foil was transformed into steam, in that case once the water is totally evaporated I presume the paper would explode into flame and wither away into ash unto ash... dust dancing, swirling over and away; on an uncaring, beautiful breeze..... Or on an energetic level, heavy and dense clogged chi could be targeted and 'vaporized', allowing it to flow in a fluid watery state, or blow around in an airy state. With a little pondering I can grok how it can work up or down the scale for transmutation, healing and/or destruction. 

59899a804fae2_download(2).jpg.5e0c48923790c72e2775d2e471c661ab.jpg

...Just some ramblings... I find this thread tremendously intriguing, I have been able to pack and generate heat in my hands for some time, -

(and have lots of waking dreams wandering the realities slamming people in the solar plexus with a hot glowing right hand providing them a 'jumpstart/healing') 

- of course not anywhere, anywhere, anywhere near the extent Mr Zhou demonstrates. Once I pull my finger out and deal with my shadow I plan to study medical qi-gong, perhaps I should take a holiday to the U.S and humbly visit this man for some pointers first..... Thanks OP for the post and silent thunder for your testimony and ChiForce for catalysing some gears to start ticking away in my brain.

Edited by shazlor
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, shazlor said:

Unrelated and I am in no way qualified to answer yet your question brought this back to my mind,,,, There is a passage in Jean Markales 'The Druids, Priests of Nature' which revolutionised my thought and experience of the elements, in the western sense anyway, it is claimed that air, water, earth are all 'building block' elements of reality of different density, whilst fire was not considered an element, but a transformative agent acting upon nature.

Perhaps it has nothing to do with the mco? It is said he gathers the qi from all around him and channels it into his hands. Although no doubt he would have a smooth auto running mco and all subsequent channels at that. I once heard Sadhguru say something like "he has no special skills, except he can change energy from one dimension to another." Via the transformative action of his I-mind harnessing 'fire'.

So applying that idea, by Mr Zhou generating and transmitting tangible, physical heat into an object, earth water or air, (via his WillIntention(Ether/Spirit?) it would thus begin to transform the target, for example, our bodies are generally 6/70% water, so perhaps by heating the water element permeating an earth element tumor, (for example), into a 'airy' state, the atoms, whatever, once soaked through and sustaining the tumour are heated by transference, begin vibrating faster and are then 'unlocked' and able to move freely throughout and be assimilated by ones biomechanism. Leaving the physical manifestation of corruption to wither and die and be absorbed. Like how the water saturated throughout the paper and foil was transformed into steam, in that case once the water is totally evaporated I presume the paper would explode into flame and wither away into ash unto ash... dust dancing, swirling over and away; on an uncaring, beautiful breeze..... Or on an energetic level, heavy and dense clogged chi could be targeted and 'vaporized', allowing it to flow in a fluid watery state, or blow around in an airy state. With a little pondering I can grok how it can work up or down the scale for transmutation, healing and/or destruction. 

59899a804fae2_download(2).jpg.5e0c48923790c72e2775d2e471c661ab.jpg

...Just some ramblings... I find this thread tremendously intriguing, I have been able to pack and generate heat in my hands for some time, -

(and have lots of waking dreams wandering the realities slamming people in the solar plexus with a hot glowing right hand providing them a 'jumpstart/healing') 

- of course not anywhere, anywhere, anywhere near the extent Mr Zhou demonstrates. Once I pull my finger out and deal with my shadow I plan to study medical qi-gong, perhaps I should take a holiday to the U.S and humbly visit this man for some pointers first..... Thanks OP for the post and silent thunder for your testimony and ChiForce for catalysing some gears to start ticking away in my brain.

The "small universe" or microcosmic orbit is how jing turns into qi via the pineal gland - the cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the skull cavity and overflows out of the nasal cavity down the throat, creating great heat in the pit of the stomach, whereby it is stored in the small intestines.

This also works via the nervous system - so it's proven by the Wim Hof method - that the deep reverse breathing physically stimulates the adrenal glands to then double their adrenaline levels, with a positive feedback to the pineal gland that controls adrenaline levels. So there is a continual increase of adrenaline via the pineal gland.

Then when, with the Wim Hof method, the breath is held after exhale - this activates the parasympathetic nervous system of the vagus nerve that stores up the qi energy. So when the qi is transmitted that then reactivates the sympathetic nervous system to discharge the qi energy.

You can think of the "central channel" as the deep right-side vagus nerve that goes from the reproductive organs to the right side of the brain and then down to the right side of the heart.

So when the channels open up deeply this goes beyond death via the heart vagus nerve connection to the Yuan Qi of the universe as reverse entropy of spacetime.

When this happens there is also a standing wave resonance with the Earth's Schumann at 7 to 9 beats per second - and so this is also the waking R.E.M. theta brain waves of the heart also.

That is then how Earth harmonizes fire (shen) with water (jing).

The air is the breathing with metal as its foundation of water energy.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

so it's proven by the Wim Hof method - that the deep reverse breathing physically stimulates the adrenal glands to then double their adrenaline levels, with a positive feedback to the pineal gland that controls adrenaline levels. So there is a continual increase of adrenaline via the pineal gland.

Drew, have you tried Wim Hof method with reverse breathing? reverse breathing isn't advocated in the Wim Hof method. I've never read an article that advised against it either, however.

6 minutes ago, Rakiel said:

Drew, have you tried Wim Hof method with reverse breathing? reverse breathing isn't advocated in the Wim Hof method. I've never read an article that advised against it either, however.

Wim Hof doesn't want to complicate things for Westerners and so he is relying on the scientists to figure out the secret of what he learned from studying Tibetan yoga books.

But my free pdf cites his science - I'll quote it for you.

Epinephrine [adrenaline] levels in trained [for 4 days] individuals were even higher than those reported in a recent study in which acute stress elicited by a bungee jump was found to suppress cytokine production by leukocytes ex vivo stimulated with LPS (13). As norepinephrine, dopamine, and cortisol levels were not increased in the training group, it appears that the techniques predominantly result in stimulation of the sympathetic input to the adrenal medulla, because this is the most abundant source of epinephrine [adrenaline] in the body and epinephrine-producing chromaffin cells in the adrenal medulla

And so this is what reverse breathing does - it physically stimulates the adrenal medulla which are the source of the "yuan jing" energy turned into yuan qi when it hits the pineal gland.

You can go to my pdf for more details and images.

The Idiot's Guide to Taoist Alchemy Qigong ... - PDF Archive

Apr 10, 2017 - (see below for quotes from the Wim Hof or tummo method). ... Secret of Quick Fire is strong reverse breathing to activate the Yuan Qi through ..... as extreme reverse breathing doubling of adrenaline going up to pineal gland.

Perceive Believe

perceivebelieve.tumblr.com/

So then someone on the Jack Kruse forum is dismissive of Wim Hof saying that ... adrenal medullae adrenaline activation by the deep reverse breathing which then ..... Idiot's Guide to Taoist Alchemy Qigong Neidan Neigong training pdf link.

• Like 1

Hello All,

I have had the good fortune to train for short periods of time with Zhou Ting-Jue over the past couple of years and he does indeed have some very real power  - I would encourage anyone with the means and the time to visit him in El Monte, at least for me it was a very eye-opening experience -  I found it incredibly intriguing how he could avoid burning me during a treatment despite the fact that I was fully clothed and there were no overt signs of excessive surface heat - The heat bordered on the painful as he would continually shift the heat during the treatment right before I was about to physically tap out -  he also gave me relief of food poisoning after just a few minutes of treatment  - a fellow student who ate the same food  was not so lucky and couldn't get a treatment in the morning (like I had) because of a scheduled flight at the time  -  The experience with Sifu Zhou was comparable to what I experienced with Robert Peng as well as with Michael Lomax, all very vivid and palpable sensations that were incredibly inspirational and reminders that I need to keep working.

Cheers,

R

• Like 3

On 8/7/2017 at 10:13 PM, shaq420 said:

Some things that stood out for me and I wanted to discuss were:

1. People claim he uses chemicals in the water. But in this clip, the producers used their own water after his first demonstration.

2. I've seen other clips of the master holding the hot towel and giving it to people in the audience. These people couldn't manage holding onto that hot of a towel for more than a second but master Zhou has clear control of the towel for very long periods of time. Thoughts?

1.  Interesting...although what if his paper towels were already soaked with some chemical?  A true test would be if he was supplied with ALL of his props - water, aluminum foil, and paper towels.  And really, why does he even need to use aluminum foil and paper towels to begin with???  That's the bigger question...?

The puzzling thing about him is that he seems to inspire some unsolicited, pretty mixed reviews - that seem to veer from one extreme to the other.  Patients seem to think he is either the real deal, or come away unimpressed and suspecting he used parlor tricks.  Which makes it hard to definitively prove either end and pinpoint where exactly on the authentic-fraud spectrum he lies?

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

shaq420,

Based on some of the posts here, and the things I read about him elsewhere, he definitely seems like a great healer and teacher.

I feel that I can discern that, based on my own intuition and capacity.

I'm sure you probably think he's the real deal also, but I guess what you were asking was whether you should take your wife to him or not.

My approach whenever somebody asks this isn't to tell them what I think they should do, but to tell them my view about making decisions.

The thing is that no one else can know what's right for you.

Do what gives you peace. Follow guidance. One way to do this is by looking within and seeing what's ALREADY there.

You may already have a strong feeling about what to do. You might either have a feeling of excitement and a sense that you definitely want to do this, or a persistent thought that there's no need to, and that it might be better to take a different approach to healing.

One sign that what you're feeling is guidance is if it remains, if it's continually there and doesn't leave you. It will be a persistent feeling, like a candle flame that doesn't flicker but remains steady. If it's guidance it will stay. It will be constant and persistent.

I hope this helps.

Hello Gendao,

With regards to the materials he uses in the video clip (Stan Lee's Superhumans), they actually supply all of these, including the paper towels, for the second demonstration, so at least with the making of this particular show, no possibility of pre-soaking the towels.

Playing devil's advocate, if he were indeed using a chemical reaction to produce the heat, there would be no way to modulate and control the reaction, you would just get a reaction moving forward until the energy was spent.  When I visited him and got a treatment, at one point his translator came in to talk to him.  At this point he stopped working on me and left the room briefly.  At this point, the foil-wrapped towel was left in place and cooled off.  When he came back a few minutes later, he came straight to me, started rolling the towel again and started breathing forcefully.  I could feel the heat rising and once again the temperature became almost unbearable.

Now that said, everyone is different.  I did not have any major issues going in, so I did not experience any dramatic changes, although it seems I grew a bit stronger after steadily working on his first 2 levels when I got back home.

Just my brief experience.

Cheers,

R

• Like 2

On 08/08/2017 at 1:52 AM, silent thunder said:

Master Zhou!

I was healed by Master Zhou and trained with him.  Changed the course of my life.

Able to run and play with my son due to training with him.  Didn't have to change careers as I regained my ability to walk normally.

12 years of chronic pain, I walked/hobbled with a cane for years after multiple surgeries.  Almost lost my left foot.  I have used the first two forms in his system to turn my health around and heading into my 50's am healthier now than in my 30's.

His lineage is Wudang, 18th generation, learned from his Uncles.  One Wudang, another Shao Lin.  And traveled learning from many others.  Started young, 5-7.  He's a medical intuitive and the only other person I've encountered with similar presence is Wang Li Ping.

Just being in his presence for a weekend, I spent the next 4 days blissed out of my mind and pain free for the first time in years.  It was life changing.

I want to train with him, but did not receive any email answer in the past year.

I haven't been in contact for some years now. 

The clinic moved to El Monte six years ago... perhaps the email has changed?

Could try by phone, unless international.

Tian-Jue Qi Gong Foundation & School
4528 Cogswell Rd.
El Monte, CA 91732
Call 310 478 1798 for all requests, including Sunday group classes.

https://www.masterzhou.com/contact.html

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I haven't been in contact for some years now. 

The clinic moved to El Monte six years ago... perhaps the email has changed?

Could try by phone, unless international.

Tian-Jue Qi Gong Foundation & School
4528 Cogswell Rd.
El Monte, CA 91732
Call 310 478 1798 for all requests, including Sunday group classes.

Thank you. Can you speak more about the system? It is difficult to learn? Uses movements ou seated meditations? 

I can say that the two Qi Gong forms I've incorporated into my daily life have rewired my body and awareness to lasting and resonating effect.  Though a word of warning... it's not all been pleasant.  For certain, rewiring my body so I could walk normally again was very pleasant, in the extreme.  The rewiring of mind has not been so pleasant.  The relentless stripping away of untruthful and projective, assumptive thinking has been, unpleasant though welcome.

I no longer study or play any hard arts, after several years of being crippled back in the late 90's early 2000's those desires never returned.  But Master Zhou taught me how to provide the conditions where my body and mind could heal and remain whole.  My body has since, fully recovered.  My mind continues to relentlessly dissolve former assumptions and manners of projecting.

His mastery is remarkably broad and if one desires, he teaches everything from Bagua, to weapons, to Shao Lin, to Wudang, stillness to Qi Gong for health or opening the third eye.  His foundation comes from two uncles, both moved in with their sister, Master Zhou's mother when he was very young.  They went into hiding as the Japanese were sweeping through China rounding up and murdering accomplished masters during the occupation.  One uncle was from Wudang, the other, Shao Lin.  They began his training at a very young age... in both traditions.  

• Like 1

On 08/08/2017 at 1:52 AM, silent thunder said:

Master Zhou!

I have a dream that someday i can train with master Zhou. My plaining to go this year was lost due to the pandemic. Does the master give online class, like leve stream?

• Like 1

Master Zhou teaches only about 40 minutes away from where I live, so I am considering learning from him & would be very much interested in hearing what any other students or former students have to say. Does anyone know what the usual cost of his Qigong classes is?

It seems people often have difficulty getting any response from his organization about classes.

Edited by jmrout

On 5/22/2020 at 10:17 PM, jmrout said:

Master Zhou teaches only about 40 minutes away from where I live, so I am considering learning from him & would be very much interested in hearing what any other students or former students have to say. Does anyone know what the usual cost of his Qigong classes is?

It seems people often have difficulty getting any response from his organization about classes.

With Covid-19, they may have shut down his studio in the last couple of months, like many other businesses. I visited LA several years ago and went to see Master Zhou once each day for about  5 days, to try his healing sessions and to learn his level 1 qigong. At that time he had a Chinese women who spoke English, who was there every day, who answered the phone and emails and made appointments for Master Zhou, and translated for him when necessary.  Master Zhou only speaks a little English. I don't remember the exact cost for the healing sessions and Level 1 qigong, but the costs were reasonable. Your best bet is to try the email address and contact phone number listed on their website: 

Email: zhoutingjue (at) gmail.com

Phone: 310-478-1798

Master Zhou should be pretty old now however. He's probably in his 80's now. He was still very energetic 4 or 5 years ago when I was there however. Not sure if he is still actively offering the same services now, but he may be. I could really feel a lot of heat coming from that pad he uses in his healing sessions. I didn't notice any really major noticeable differences after trying his healing sessions, but I only tried about 5 sessions to see what it felt like. His Level 1 qigong is what you might expect from a Level 1 qigong course. Basic movements and stances.  He also teaches various tai chi and related martial arts sets, or at least he used to. 

I know of some people who visited zhou ting jue

my opinion is hes a fraud

think about thus

why does the guy who is a high level qigong master need to use aluminum foil and paper towels soaked in a mysterious solution to project his qi????

well simple chemistry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESJ2YUWRx8

aluminum and lye create a lot of heat

I heard of a guy who went to see him and when he was not looking he tasted the liquid solution zhou uses on the paper towels and he said it burnt his tongue just as a strong base (lye) would

most things in cultivation are simpler than one would thing, thats because most things in cultivation are baloney!

• Like 1

furthermore all of the demonstrations i have seen of Zhou ting jue involve him only being able to project qi as a heat like sensation

if he does have a real dantian like other qigong schools such as mopai and gengmenpai he should be able to project qi into students as an electrical feeling sensation as well, which i have never seen him demonstrate

4 hours ago, Neigongwiki said:

furthermore all of the demonstrations i have seen of Zhou ting jue involve him only being able to project qi as a heat like sensation

if he does have a real dantian like other qigong schools such as mopai and gengmenpai he should be able to project qi into students as an electrical feeling sensation as well, which i have never seen him demonstrate

Then I guess it's settled...  his school will crumble and his healing practice of 40+ years is soon to whither away...

decades of healing all down the drain cuz neigongwiki didn't see you do something he wanted...

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1