RookieIAm

How is your MCO different?

What is the most effective way to do the microcosmic orbit? How do you do it and how is yours different? Are there any tips you have that would make it more effective?

• Like 1

my advice .. better search for the safest ones unless you have a teacher who can help you if energy get's stuck ( and of course safe doesn't mean non-effective)

Edited by phil48
  • Like 1

Mudra for opening up and circulating chi in the Microcosmic orbit. Basically connecting the thumbs and index fingers to create an oval like shape. Simple yet effective. 

Mudra-Mini Orbit.jpg

Edited by OldSaint
  • Like 1

I don't even think there is any specific way.  Is supposed to be a natural process once your mind is quieted down enough and your meditative concentration is either on your dan tien or your heart channel.  However, I believe all MCO is the same.  Energy running through your energy channels and your third eye would begin to see a whitish/blueish light.  If you are just starting out....it may take a while to happen though.      

• Like 2

On 8/7/2017 at 5:35 PM, ChiForce said:

I don't even think there is any specific way.  Is supposed to be a natural process once your mind is quieted down enough and your meditative concentration is either on your dan tien or your heart channel.  However, I believe all MCO is the same.  Energy running through your energy channels and your third eye would begin to see a whitish/blueish light.  If you are just starting out....it may take a while to happen though.      

This sentiment really resonates with my experience.

Wang Li Ping addressed the MCO briefly one afternoon, (paraphrasing) "the MCO is a natural process in all of us right now.  It is functioning if there is life.  It is not a goal, but a tool with many uses, such as refining energy.  Do not be concerned with achieving MCO, or worry over it, it will open up naturally in the process."

My experience tells me that the more relaxed I am... the more emptiness I embody, the more flow occurs naturally as a result of the lack of tensions due to my 'trying', 'coercing' and intentions.  The body has wisdom.  Emptiness is seems the source of all.  Simply be one's self and allow nature to take its course.

edit:  to fix the quote

Edited by silent thunder
replace is with seems
  • Like 3