mrpasserby

Hello, newbe

Hello, everyone a friend of mine from another forum said that he had signed up here. I decided to check this forum out to see if I would be a good fit. It has been asked of me 'how do you stand to work in a building when it is full of ghosts'/spirits, I replied 'I simply made friends with all of the ghosts/spirits'. I have been initiated into the spirit planes that are accessible to our current physical plane, and I associate with people who are similarly acquainted with spirit world activity. (bold, italicized added to signify a direct quote)

Edited by mrpasserby
clarifying/highlighting a direct quote
  • Like 2

Hello mrpasserby, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi mrpasserby,

You have a wise friend.  I think you will fit in very well here.  Keep your eye on those friendly ghosts and spirits.  They get naughty sometimes.  

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Keep your eye on those friendly ghosts and spirits.  They get naughty sometimes.  

Hi Marblehead,

How do you know?

You - a ghost-buster?

- LimA

• Like 2

'How do you know?'

Limahong, I would like to answer your question, I use a three circle system that helps to add dimension to spirits. If a person is initiated into the world of spirits, then to show respect the week spirits make a effort to move more slow to be seen and the more powerful spirits can be visible whenever they want to. Marbiehead, was correct about 'spirits getting naughty sometimes'.  

In my experience people initiated into the world of spirits who have accomplished creating their own fully functional energy body can choose to send their energy body out to do mischief.

Wild Hunt:

'practitioners of various forms of magic, joined in it voluntarily, as an intangible part of them (a “soul,” if you like) flew with the cavalcade while their bodies lay in their beds as if sleeping normally.'  http://norse-mythology.org/the-wild-hunt/

Edited by mrpasserby
I learned that a taoist term for their own spirit is energy body
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

I use a three circle system that helps to add dimension to spirits

Hi mrpasserby,

Thank you,

But of course.

Please give me a miss.

Good night (it is now 1+ am at my end).

- LimA

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CedarTree said:

Welcome :)

Hi Cedar Tree,

Welcome to who or what? You had already welcomed abdahorn and me before.

This time you are welcoming our spiritual friends?

You rub noses or brush cheeks when it comes to a spiritual welcome?

- LimA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:
10 hours ago, Limahong said:

You - a ghost-buster?

Yes, I am.

Hi Marblehead,

As in crime-busting?

Ghost-busting - uses same intelligence?

- LimA

Actually, crime-busting and ghost-busting use very different techniques.

The first is aggressive and the second is passive.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Actually, crime-busting and ghost-busting use very different techniques. The first is aggressive and the second is passive

Hi Marblehead,

Busting strategy at its Taoistic best - dichotomous aggression/passivity.

Criminals must be forcibly pinned and ghosts - subdued/soothed to a T.

One is hard-cored and the other softly centred.

Law/order maintained; peace/silence anchored.

A lawful/ordered/peaceful/silent weekend is ours to keep.

-  LimA

• Like 1

I am still a newbie, so can someone please show me how to:

The karma is so ausom here that I found may answers.

Thanks!

Edited by mrpasserby
change request
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

can someone please show me how to:

Hi mrpasserby,

How to - what?

- LimA

• Like 2

Limahong, thanks for noticing, I had a list but after posting The karma is so ausom here that I found may answers, except for one but I even found a moderator, so I left a post with them.

The one answer that I haven't found is where do I donate, most forms place the donation out in the open.  Thanks!

Edited by mrpasserby
  • Like 2