Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Introduction of Dorian Black

Welcome to Taobums.

1975 is also the year I was born.

There are many paths you can read about here. Check out the discussions and read up on different teachers.

Enjoy.

Dorian,

Welcome to taobums, with your serious avatar and great experiences! Taobums is the Fantasy Island for cultivators and we always fight over who gets to be Tattoo. :lol:

The harder your path, the better teacher you'll be.

Your pal,

Yoda

...and since then I am into taoist meditation, knoing that I am on the right path!

you have correct premises, but you will not be on a "right path" until you find a teacher

But not with great success, that's why I joined the Tao Bums! I think that I simply dont know or don't understand some fundamental stuff and hope that you folks can help me with that!

so you hope that the blind will lead the blind...that is a quite common hope in the world of the red dust.

Well...why? There were always great men (and Women, I presume) in history who made it on their own to the highest level possible.

wrong. niemand on they own. never.

We all know the basics,

you all do? the basics? really? i would laugh at it except when simplemindedness reaches its highest level, it is only marginally funny.

this forum is a potential laboratory and we are the laboratory technicians as well as the experiments!

until a person has a teacher, he is just a "straw dog"

Edited by Procurator

you only told me your opinion or your belief, but you didn't illustrate it with an coherent argumentation. :)

whether an argument is coherent or not is a matter of a subjective opinion. :P

here is the argument:

So I think I failed to cold-storage the chi and it was somehow flowing out again.

Does someone here know, what was the reason for me that I lost all the chi I stored again?

now i know the correct answer to your question. you and everybody else on this forum (with a possible exception of one person) dont, and naturally never will be able to figure it out on your own. There are hundreds of questions like that ahead on the path, and unless somebody tells you - you will never know.

Edited by Procurator

Well, if I had the chance to study under a immortal or even advanced master I would certainly do it.

what is stopping you?

But I don't know what to do.

go to sleep assured meine Camerade. Du bist eines gutes Kerle. There is hope for all of us. Lets talk tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this