voidisyinyang

Celestial Master deification of incarnated Lao Tzu and the Great Yin

hey all of you,

look...

I found one of 8 immortals!!!! 

https://www.spiritualselftransformation.com/about-us/bio

Etienne has worked with many teachers, healers, and mentors who indirectly led him to recover the memories of his past incarnations, and discover why he came to Earth. In the astral planes, he is knows as the Commander of Heaven and Earth by the Archangels and Immortals. Previously, Etienne Charland was also known as Osiris, Hanuman, The Monkey King, Su Wukong, Lu Dongbin, Shiva, Shakti, Durga, Kali and Vishnu among other temporal identities.

kitty is in love now...

Biography

Meet ETIENNE CHARLAND, a self-devoted practitioner of truth. After being dormant for many lifetimes and for many years of this life, his soul is re-awakening as one of the 8 Ancient Chinese Immortals. No matter what we’re thinking, Immortals aren’t going anywhere over time. They may go into hibernation for some time, and they always come back when the time is right; and perhaps you’re one of them. Etienne Charland’s mission is to re-awaken people’s soul and recover their former power and wisdom. A new world is emerging and it takes leaders, and spiritual leaders, to lead the people into a cohesive direction. Etienne Charland’s job is to train these leaders into reaching their highest potential in all aspects of their lives to be an incarnation of Heaven on Earth.

isn't he a dream?

https://www.amazon.com/History-Universe-Psychic-War-Times-ebook/dp/B01M6YS7QR/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=satrimono08-20&linkId=0d32addbbabe6c8eec0bb72b95c36f38

Edited by qicat
  • Like 1

OMG:O I am glad dream-boy Immortal is here to help ( us, Kalifornia Kats)

There’s some yellow dragon energetic parasite that has infected about 2 million people mostly in the California area and also saw a case in Florida, that causes huge ups and downs with downs crashing hard, and causes to be very tired. This parasite is extremely hard to remove, and that’s a whole other topic for another time.

https://www.spiritualselftransformation.com/blog/spiritual-transformation/consciousness-shift/geo-political-state-of-spirituality-2017/

AL_scared_cat_jt_151225_16x9_992.jpg

• Like 2

hey Void, whatdayathink?

Does he qualify as Immortal ( Celestial Master)? Seems legit ( and sexually cute, as seems he teaches that kind of subject as well...)

9 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I am liking the humor. I have only been on the car down once.  I have an all access pass so I pay nothing.

We will be happy to accept plastic but there is a charge of 4% added.

Golden top is awesome you can stay over night at the top if there is room.

Purple heaven palace has lots of room for taoyin to live (females).

The cable car is in the other valley from the main stairs to the top. I would suggest taking the old route when there is a choice and only 7000 steps to the top . a step is a foot or more high so much fun.

I am liking this new improved version of wuchiupinthetaichi.

I get $13.40 per cable car trip as the cost.

the Heavenly Column Peak (Tianzhu Feng) and the Flag Peak (Zhanqi Feng),

Distance between the male monks and female nuns?

The range of 72 peaks stretches for 400km (250 miles).

Zixiao Gong ( Grand Purple Cloud ), which was built in 1413 and is located northeast of Tianzhu Feng peak. It is located below Zhanqi Peak.

Covering an area of 6,850 square meters (two acres), the palace consists of the Dragon and Tiger Hall,

Wow so that's a lot bigger than the Golden Hall.

2011030812430643770.jpg

So quite a bit of distance from the Golden Hall to the Purple People Eaters Palace.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Google San bushmen homosexuality. 

So they knew about anal sex.... 

google lots of lies.

I actually corresponded with Elizabeth Marshall Thomas about homosexuality of the San Bushmen - she lived with them in the 1950s.

You want to cite later anthropologists who study the Bushmen after they were enslaved by the Bantu.

And even then they didn't practice anal sex - they knew about it from the Bantus.

But I'm talking about the original human culture - not after they got enslaved by the Bantus.

Also there is this big lie about the cave paintings of the San Bushmen - claiming the paintings are of anal sex.

Hilarious! As Bradford Keeney points out the cave paintings are actually the astral travel being depicted.

Of course the Western postmodern idiots are not going to know that but instead project their idiocy onto the original human culture.

It's actually quite tragic.

10 hours ago, steve said:

Many indigenous cultures had multiple genders and were entirely OK with homosexuality, bisexuality, asexuality, transgender...

It was the Abrahamic religions who introduced binary gender rules, particularly in the North American continent.

Again this is a Noble Savage projection by postmodern scholars.

Consider for example the pederasty in Late Mayan culture - it was based on targeted young males by the older males.

It was what I call "ejaculation squared" - and as the scholars note - it wasn't a good thing but rather exploitation.

The early Mayan culture did not do this as they truly were based on complementary opposites, as detailed in Martin Pretchel's book "Secrets of the Talking Jaguar."

So the San Bushmen was 90% of human history - until they then got enslaved by the Bantus - and the Western genocidal colonialists.

The Pygmies are the next closet oldest human culture - the Bakka people, etc. - and they also know no homosexuality and also, like the San Bushmen, have no masturbation.

Their whole cultures are based on sublimating and purifying the energy for spiritual healing based on complementary opposites.

Ejaculation addiction is not all all real complementary opposites training.

What happened is just as with animals - when they are in high population density - then they turn homosexual - and so tribal cultures got corrupted, and the Mayan civilization collapsed of course - but their pederasty predator problem is still very real into the city life of Central America - making that area the most violent place on the planet.

10 hours ago, shazlor said:

Humanity follows the earth.
Earth follows Heaven.
Heaven follows the Tao.
The Tao follows the Nature.

– Tao Te Ching (The fabric of universe and it's potency), Verse 25

IMG_0390.JPG.f656fa40936cc0cf22757f4b3219568e.JPG

The 1,300 Bird Species Facing Extinction Signal Threats to Human ...

news.nationalgeographic.com/.../140825-bird-environment-chemical-contaminant-cli...
Aug 26, 2014 - The 1,300 Bird Species Facing Extinction Signal Threats to Human .... was so much research about chemicals in the Great Lakes that zoologist ...

The Extinction Crisis - Center for Biological Diversity

www.biologicaldiversity.org/programs/biodiversity/elements_of.../extinction_crisis/

The Global Warming and Endangered Species Initiative ... of its sixth mass extinction of plants and animals — the sixth wave of extinctions in the past ... 12 percent of known 9,865 bird species are now considered threatened, with 192 species, ...

So modern male ejaculation addiction culture has created the fastest mass extinction of species on Earth, in Earth's billions of years of life.

Pretty impressive.

Birds work hard - they are not controlled by a financial elite that just speculates and funds both sides of wars as Missile Envy.

My best friend was a bird - when I was 14 years old - it sat on my shoulder while I took showers.

Humans are ushering in the sixth mass extinction of life on Earth ...

www.independent.co.uk/.../mass-extinction-humans-causing-earth-deaths-end-times-...

May 31, 2017 - Mammals, birds and amphibians are currently becoming extinct at rates ... (with a mass of more than 44kg) and 15 per cent of all bird species.”.

that's 1 out of 6.

But it's gonna get way worse real fast.

And your image appears to be some white U.S. nature lover right?

More Than A Third of North American Bird Species Face Extinction Risk (Washington Post-- 2016)

haha. Jokes on you buddy.

Stop the mass male ejaculation addiction mass extinction crisis!

This thread still leaves some questions unanswered. 

Did the Celestial Masters practice standing shaking methods? 

Did they correllate this to the trigram Thunder? 

Maybe I should ask JAJ? 

And, not the least: @qicat,  may I scrape off my mudfeet on your carpet? :)

10 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

what carpet???

3.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Maybe I should ask JAJ? 

Actually if you read my pdf I quote JAJ about shaking!

Do you want me to post my free pdf again?

54 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Actually if you read my pdf I quote JAJ about shaking!

Do you want me to post my free pdf again?

Please, do not. A link will suffice, but if you are dealing with self control issues the spoiler feature is a thing of wonder.

;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Maybe I should ask JAJ? 

@qicat

I just word searched the pdf under john:

To quote Jerry Alan Johnson,

…the disciple will notice intense heat suddenly begin to radiate from within his Lower Dantien,

caused from the increased cultivated Generative Force (Jing) and Vitality (Qi) being stored within his lower Elixir Field.

After some time of experiencing the intense heat (usually within a two week time period),

the Lower Dantien will suddenly begin to vibrate, causing the entire body to shake.

p. 553, Daoist Alchemy chapter

Please do not "play" with JAJ ( lineage) teachings without qualified teacher.

I think it is safer for you to think it is a "New Age BS" vs figuring out "omg, this is real".

Books are written very well and are very detailed.

p.s. Mudfoot, so you are now my maid? Why don't you start with cleaning your attic? I sense you have some unsolved issues. Ain't giving you a psychic reading though, you gotta earn it.

Here is just something randomly pop-up on internet search.

For three days I sat there and was hallucinating and saw all kinds of astral forms and spiraling visions. I had to keep jumping into the shower I was so hot.

Finally this figure came floating into view. I was quite surprised and didn't know what to think of it. I looked more closely and I saw that it was a very old Chinese man, with a robe and long white wispy beard, standing in meditation. He looked two thousand years old. As he floated into my field of vision, I kept looking at him wondering who he was. All of a sudden from his lower dan tien came a laser beam that shot into my lower dan tien. A surge of energy shot up through my body and exploded out the top of my crown like a big mushroom cloud. It showered down and the heat and symptoms of illnes s stopped completely. I was just lying there in bliss. Then the guy disappeared.

I wondered who this Chinese guy was. I didn't know about Taoist immortals at the time. I now believe that was a visit from a Taoist immortal who probably induced the fiery condition in me as a kind of purification before I went into the Great Pyramid. Then I had a really intense experience in the Great Pyramid but that's another story.

http://cejournal.org/GRD/Alchemy.htm

I bolded thing about "Old Chinese Man". I have "seen" few "Old Chinese Man". They looked differently. Two times I was looking at the wall with my eyes open and I saw them. Although the very last one was not really Chinese, but more of a Mongolian looks. I called him Kublai Khan:) ( or on a second thought maybe he telepathically told me his name?) However, I have seen "Yellow Emperor". At least that was the vision of an "Old Chinese Man" matched to internet search. I am not sure I had "human" communications with them though. I cannot say we spoke about the weather and who won World Series this year... 

Anybody else seen "Old Chinese Man"? 

Edited by qicat

The sixth and seventh consciousness are easy to transform. Once thoughts are empty, and past, present, and future are emptied out, the sixth consciousness is transformed into a pure illuminated realm of immediate awareness. If your meditation work advanced further, the seventh consciousness can also be emptied out. That is easy: it is a transformation at the level of the causal basis… Transformation at the level of effect is difficult. The first five consciousnesses associated with the eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and body, encompass this physical body. The eighth consciousness, the alaya consciousness, encompasses not only the physical body, but the whole material world. The first five and the eighth consciousnesses can be transformed only when the level of effect is complete, only when you have realized the level of the fruit of enlightenment. How can this be called easy?

Master Nan, Huai-chin, Working Toward Enlightenment: The cultivation of practice (Red

Wheel/Weiser, 1993), p. 256.

When you have genuinely entered Samadhi, the breath [electromagnetic chi] is definitely full. In a person filled with breath, no matter how old, all parts of the body are soft and supple, and the person becomes as supple as a baby… What is most important is correcting our minds. Any posture will do: when your meditation succeeds, your legs will become supple and you will naturally be able to sit cross-legged [full-lotus] steadily…. If the breath [electromagnetic chi] is not cultivated until it circulates freely, and the network of energy channels is not

transformed, then you will not be able to attain Samadhi.

Master Nan, Huai-chin, Working Toward Enlightenment: The cultivation of practice (Red

Wheel/Weiser, 1993), pp. 128, 175.

There are many people who cultivate practice until they are very pure, but their bodies are all sick…. When they really get to the brink of death, they cannot completely empty out that one moment of thought, and so they sink down into oblivion following it. So the moment of purity that they attained, frankly speaking, is something material, something that is linked to their physical health. Can something like this be relied upon? It cannot.

Wheel/Weiser, 1993), p. 204.

In Taoism they also have the term “100 days of celibacy”, which started in the Ming dynasty in the Wu Liu school. This is a time period spoken of by Taoism, but not the Esoteric school. The real 100 days of laying the foundation doesn’t mean no ejaculation. It means you don’t move your mind — it means THAT YOU ARE IN SAMADHI FOR 100 DAYS. That’s the real 100 days. It doesn’t mean you hold your jing for 100 days. That’s the RESULT of this practice. Everyone gets that wrong. Of course, men and women can both hold their jing for 100 days for health and cultivation and that’s good for them. It has lots of benefits.

Bill Bodri, “A Little About Sexual Tantra …” http://Meditationexpert.com

• Like 2

On ‎07‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 1:41 AM, qicat said:

Please do not "play" with JAJ ( lineage) teachings without qualified teacher.

I think it is safer for you to think it is a "New Age BS" vs figuring out "omg, this is real".

Books are written very well and are very detailed.

Pls stop pumping air to a superstitious bubble. Once you start getting experience too you see they are just things what you haven't noticed and got by concentrating on other things.

---

I wonder how you speak with normal people? they will do what i do, attack you to make you sober.

you feeling being dismissive and need to compensate it with making things look bigger than they are?

---

and maybe its again me talking about myself what i need...Well good for me then, so easy discoverings.

Edited by allinone
adding more spectacularity

3 hours ago, allinone said:

and maybe its again me talking about myself what i need...Well good for me then, so easy discoverings.

hm... you are learning so fast... I am impressed...

/************/

once you start getting experience too you see they are just things what you haven't noticed and got by concentrating on other things.

yes, I agree with you. However, for an average "plugged in" human, the experiences usually result in a psychosis. Thus, I find it helpful to read books written by people who "have been there done that". I read a lot of books and my qigong/energy/yoga collection library is rather extensive. JAJ was brought up for whatever reason. I am going to a conference at the end of the month, where I am looking forward to hear Livia Kohn speaking. If JAJ is making you have such reaction, you are the one who should sit with it. If you have adverse reaction to Livia, you should sit with it as well. As those people most likely not even know you exist...

/**********/

I wonder how you speak with normal people? they will do what i do, attack you to make you sober.

you feeling being dismissive and need to compensate it with making things look bigger than they are?

1. Define "Normal". I am water. I adapt. But I admit, talking with "normal" people about weather and small talk is not my first choice of entertainment. However, as a properly trained member of this society I am skilled at that as well. What small talk BS would you like to chat about? Traffic in Silicon Valley? Taxes? Trump? Republicans? Weather in Beijing?

2. "they will do what i do, attack you to make you sober." Funny you said that. "They" are not attacking me. What is "attacking" me is their thought forms and perceptions of their own limitations. What is attacking me is their fear to go and look "what's out there". I've been warned about that ( part of the job description I guess). Thus, I exist as internet cat on this forum which allows me to "express my opinions". Now, if you are arguing with an internet cat... One more thing for you to ponder about... 

o-DIE-HOHE-KUNST-facebook.jpg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, qicat said:

hm... you are learning so fast... I am impressed...

Yes,

if i see a helpless person, its a sign i am doing something wrong, so i better walk home quick and start contemplate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

Yes,

if i see a helpless person, its a sign i am doing something wrong, so i better walk home quick and start contemplate.

started new topic on your subject. As it is hijacking this one... Look forward to discussion. 

6 hours ago, allinone said:

Yes,

That's a perspective.  I don't recommend it though.

allinone said:

56 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That's a perspective.  I don't recommend it though.

I'll tell you one thing, you wouldn't be able to walk two blocks in downtown Chicago with that strategy..  but if you can take the helpless, the poor, the rich, the young the old, the happy, the anxious.. see them all; the whole of human drama is there.  A mirror of ourselves and our minds.  

Instead of just contemplating, you can dive in, be among them.. life. 

• Like 3