Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

Beyond Our Sight

A couple of these people might be frauds - like just saying - oh I had this accident when I was a kid and so now I'm psychic and can talk to your dead relatives, etc.

But overall it's worth watching at double speed.

38 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

A couple of these people might be frauds - like just saying - oh I had this accident when I was a kid and so now I'm psychic and can talk to your dead relatives, etc.

But overall it's worth watching at double speed.

They all seemed a bit fraudulent and New Agey to me other than the guy who mentioned Newtonian physics. But still I ended up watching the whole thing and honestly all that stuff is beyond me anyway.

I'd guess those high level spiritual experiences are beyond, or are unlocked with a fully opened/filled 3rd eye and are clearly in the domain of seventh chakra. Not sure what the terms are in qigong -- stuff above the head.

Right now I think all the DTs up until the 3rd eye are spiritual and embodied to a certain degree but I get the feeling there's something above the head which is really spiritual disembodiment.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

My Mum used to have outer body experiences too like those guys in the video. She would leave her room and watch and listen in on people downstairs while she was somewhere up near the ceiling. She says it used to terrify her because she always worried she wouldn't be able to get back into her body.

So what those guys are saying has a ring of truth about it.

Anyway I just made a daily practice in the last couple of days. So in my spare time I'm going to learn more about these things and try and correct my errors and learn some of the basics that I'm currently not getting, that way I'll have something to build upon rather than just winging it as I am right now.

I didn't mean to get into this when I did and accidentally activated my DT before I knew anything about anything tbh.

Edited by Aletheia

My last meditation was totally incredible too, really beyond anything I've experience before. I did a few quick fires during the meditation!

• Like 1

Also all the guys in the video are Westerners so they're going to be carrying a load of baggage with them.

Maybe the sudden going post-death state gave them distorted abilities which from a Taoist alchemist perspective makes them look and feel empty, fake and lacking in foundation. I have no idea tbh!

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this