Aletheia

Breatharianism: Is It Possible To Live Without Food?

It's been fun looking at those links you provided, some of them I can't review all that well due to them being Google books and I'm only able to see a very small proportion of the text. But here are my comments on those that I've been able to  look at.

------------------------

Comments on the recent experiments by the group of Michael Persinger

http://journals.sfu.ca/jnonlocality/public/journals/1/PREPRINTS/PitkanenPersinger021513.pdf

Not into dark protons, dark protonic strings or a dark analog of the DNA double strand I'm afraid.

------------------------

Rotational Frequency Matching of the Energy of ... - NeuroQuantology

https://www.neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/issue/viewFile/59/21

As mentioned before, needs an external magnetic field.

------------------------

Illuminating Water and Life: Emilio Del Giudice - PubMed Labs

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pubmed/26098522-illuminating-water-and-life-emilio-del-giudice/?from_q=Ho+MW[author]

This requires light to penetrate through the skin and, unlike a glass of water, we are not transparent.

------------------------

But I've not read research papers for some time and I've enjoyed doing it.

6 hours ago, Miffymog said:

Not into dark protons, dark protonic strings or a dark analog of the DNA double strand I'm afraid.

"dark protons" aren't necessary - that is just a quirky physicist commenting on the spin having reverse entropy from entanglement. So the proton is delocalized by the electromagnetic force that the water captures. It is the entanglement that is superconducting as a chain of delocalized protons via the imaginary mass of light. So the "dark" actually means the imaginary mass of the light.

As mentioned before, needs an external magnetic field.

Right - the external magnetic field is provided by the jing energy of the compressed water and neurohormones into the collagen. So when standing with knees bent - 90% of the collagen is vertically oriented - and so this resonates the piezoelectric energy of the collagen as a standing wave with Earth's Schumann resonance - 7 to 9 beats per second. Also the right hand yin, upper body yang and left hand yang, lower body yin builds more energy as an alternating current.

As Dr. Mae-Wan Ho points out - there is a negative energy potential created from the water separating - so the protons store up charge and the energy needed to delocalize the protons is only 20% of the energy needed to split ionic bonds!

This requires light to penetrate through the skin and, unlike a glass of water, we are not transparent.

You are assuming a classical physics foundation of reality. Biophoton research has already proven that not only do our eyes emit biophotons but also DNA relies on biophotons for signalling. So in fact, as Dr. Mae-Wan Ho proved with her microscope polarized research - there is a liquid crystal effect of the molecules in our body being coordinated by biophotons. But since this is all coherent it means that there is also a delocalized or nonlocal phase information or quantum potential and this is because the water "captures" the light when water is stored in the collagen.

So the water "captures" the light as a standing wave into noncommutative phase - meaning that the same wavelength of light has a pilot wave that is superluminal - or faster than the group wave of the light - and so the light has imaginary mass as virtual phonons or reverse entropy information along with the virtual photons.

Since the protons have negative energy potential this then captures the virtual information energy as Yuan Qi energy.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Biophotons do seem to be ultraviolet photons released by enzymes. However, detecting them requires photomultipliers and an exposure time of 15 minutes, so their intensity is incredibly low, which means their effect on any system would be very small indeed.

The fundamental point of your above post is the ability of the water to 'capture' these photons. Once this is done various other phenomena are then demonstrated. As is described by Ho and others [http://www.i-.org.uk/liquidCrystallineWater.php] the state the water needs to be in in order to do this is semi-crystalline.

Now, there is evidence that next to a surface, a couple of layers of water molecules will indeed align into a semi-crystalline state, with a similar structure to that of ice.

Ho and others then suggest that this region extends across the whole of a cell or biological structure.

Once this is done, the water in this structure can exhibit 'entanglement that is superconducting as a chain of delocalized protons via the imaginary mass of light' and other phenomena.

But here is the problem. These crystalline regions of water are exactly that, crystalline. They demonstrate these particular properties because the water molecules are not randomly moving. However, if this property was to extend across the whole cell, that would effectively prevent osmosis across a boundary of a cell, and also prevent diffusion of chemicals through the liquid in the central region of the cell, which would result in its death.

There has to be random movement of water molecules for osmosis and diffusion. The crystalline region which is so fundamental for virtually all of the theories Ho et all suggest can not allow these two effects to occur.

Edited by Miffymog
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Miffymog said:

Biophotons do seem to be ultraviolet photons released by enzymes.

Actually this is not accurate. Biophotons can be in the whole range of light and are released by all radical/redox reactions.

8 hours ago, Miffymog said:

so their intensity is incredibly low, which means their effect on any system would be very small indeed.

Here you are confusing a classical external measurement system with actual quantum biology reality.

So the biophoton science has determined that the actual internal cell levels of biophotons is much greater than what can be measured externally. This is due to the classical physics limitation of "squeezed" light from time-frequency uncertainty.

So then the biophoton science states that when we imagine and visualize things internally that is actually from internal biophotons and when we see things externally that is also from internal biophotons, being triggered by the external photons.

And so the biophoton studies have shown that not only do people emit biophotons out of their eyes but that meditation increases biophoton levels in the brain. Which is to say that biophotons are connected to intention and also when a person does healing then their biophoton levels increase significantly - when sending out energy.

And so in terms of the effect - what is happening is that increased electromagnetic energy of the nerves, which are constantly emitting biophotons, then can change the biophoton energy levels as well. So it is an amplified cascade system - the biophotons are coherent and so like lasers are pumped up by external energy (or internal) depending on how you determine the source of the energy. Since the energy is coherent though it is resonated and captured by frequency - not by classical amplitude measurements.

9 hours ago, Miffymog said:

Ho and others then suggest that this region extends across the whole of a cell or biological structure.

What Dr. Mae-Wan Ho argued is that the water that is split as a proton-proton superconducting energy is along the microtubules that are made of collagen. It is because collagen is piezoelectric that it then increases the energy of the water so that it easily delocalizes the protons for superconducting reverse entropy energy.

Here is a more recent research paper on this topic: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-287-736-9_112

Collective Behavior of Water Molecules in Microtubules

You can read it full online. pdf link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjrl4DExtPVAhVkzFQKHaRoDI4QFggsMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.researchgate.net%2Fprofile%2FAndrei_Nistreanu%2Fpublication%2F282151394_Collective_Behavior_of_Water_Molecules_in_Microtubules%2Flinks%2F561fb2be08ae70315b550be6.pdf&usg=AFQjCNF10ks6Ehc5afuywgA8an9D0kUxUw

Edited by voidisyinyang

9 hours ago, Miffymog said:

There has to be random movement of water molecules for osmosis and diffusion.

This is not true. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3527877/

Coherent Behavior and the Bound State of Water and K+ Imply Another Model of Bioenergetics: Negative Entropy Instead of High-energy Bonds

Observations of coherent cellular behavior cannot be integrated into widely accepted membrane (pump) theory (MT) and its steady state energetics because of the thermal noise of assumed ordinary cell water and freely soluble cytoplasmic K+. However, Ling disproved MT and proposed an alternative based on coherence, showing that rest (R) and action (A) are two different phases of protoplasm with different energy levels. The R-state is a coherent metastable low-entropy state as water and K+ are bound to unfolded proteins. The A-state is the higher-entropy state because water and K+ are free. The R-to-A phase transition is regarded as a mechanism to release energy for biological work, replacing the classical concept of high-energy bonds. Subsequent inactivation during the endergonic A-to-R phase transition needs an input of metabolic energy to restore the low entropy R-state. Matveev’s native aggregation hypothesis allows to integrate the energetic details of globular proteins into this view.

http://www.tsijournals.com/abstract/how-the-physicalchemical-study-of-cells-took-a-wrong-direction-some-50-years-ago-the-greatest-scientific-error-in-biolog-12981.html

Is a cell a colloid with distribution coefficients and adsorption coefficients as prime physical-chemical parameters allowing a negative-entropy-driven bio-energetic based on coherence, as first proposed by Schrödinger in 1944? or does a cell possess ordinary water with small solutes including K+ in solution, and delineated by a membrane in which ion-pumps are located, which continuously have to oppose passive leaks. The latter view, called ‘membrane-(pump)-theory (MPT) underscores all current physiology and cell biology, but is energetically impossible. MPT was disproved by Ling during the 60s and 70s but unfortunately this remained unknown. Ling developed a complete colloid model for the living cell, with a whole set of experimentally approved new equations. All basic tenets of his so-called ‘association-induction-hypothesis’ (AIH) are experimentally approved. In addition, his AIH is able to explain contemporary new physical data on the coherent behaviour of cells, whereas MPT is incompatible.

Edited by voidisyinyang

Speculation on the nature of such collagen-signaling focuses on water molecules hydrogen-bonded along the outer shell of the collagen triple helix, oriented in a manner that supports the rapid jump conduction of protons along the length of the collagen fibers.103,104 Since collagen structures both conduct and modify photon pulses emitted from biological sources,104 it is conceivable that signaling along collagen fibers serves as a surveillance system of endogenous biofield emission to complement the immune and nervous systems in monitoring tissue health.

Further speculation based on the water-protein relationship along collagen fibers invokes quantum coherence, a state that can occur when all water molecules in a particular domain or region are spinning synchronously, emitting spin or torsion waves. Such spin coherence and quantum coherence enable the collagen matrix to be ultrasensitive to electromagnetic fields in a manner that can be frequency selective due to a quantum phenomenon known as the Larmor Precession.105,106 This effect, resulting from the torque of an external magnetic field exerted on the spin of subatomic particles, is the basis of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).107

Known sensitivities of organisms to extremely small environmental cues, including visible light and electromagnetic fields, merit consideration in this overview of biofield receptors.108 These sensitivities—which evolved, for example, to locate prey, avoid predators, navigate, and sense changing weather patterns—often operate at or near limits set by physics. An exemplar is the ability of the retina to detect a single photon of light,109 which occurs via calcium channel–mediated signal amplification and allows thousands of calcium ions enter a retinal rod in response to an individual photon.110

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4654783/#R104

Biofield Physiology: A Framework for an Emerging Discipline

I've enjoyed reading the earlier links you've provided, so I may well read these current ones, but its time for me to have a little time out from this train of thought.

Looking for scientific evidence of Chi is, I think, a very admirable pursuit, and it's important in life to be open minded to new and exciting ideas. It is also something I would have done with some vigour a number of years ago and it's very interesting reading about some of the current theories.

But now, I'm more of the attitude of trying to 'unlearn something everyday' so I actually tend to avoid reading any new theories, which does mean I miss out on things, but hopefully gives me a slightly more relaxed life.

Good luck with this interest Voidisyinyang, your enthusiasm has got me reading and thinking about things I would not have normally done, so thank you :)

• Like 1

With all this science stuff i am out... but i somehow have the feeling voidisyinyang is really up to something!

What i found out recently that when i normally drink water after practicing, it gives me a strange feeling in the stomach but when i energize it by holding my hands around the bottle and meditate on the water it becomes the finest drink i had in my life :)

Maybe someone can also get a benefit from doing that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Miffymog said:

I've enjoyed reading the earlier links you've provided, so I may well read these current ones, but its time for me to have a little time out from this train of thought.

Looking for scientific evidence of Chi is, I think, a very admirable pursuit, and it's important in life to be open minded to new and exciting ideas. It is also something I would have done with some vigour a number of years ago and it's very interesting reading about some of the current theories.

But now, I'm more of the attitude of trying to 'unlearn something everyday' so I actually tend to avoid reading any new theories, which does mean I miss out on things, but hopefully gives me a slightly more relaxed life.

Good luck with this interest Voidisyinyang, your enthusiasm has got me reading and thinking about things I would not have normally done, so thank you :)

There is evidence which is scientific empiricism.

Then there is deduction which is a scientific model of analysis - this is the noncommutative phase.

Then there is logical inference - and this is to empty out the conceptual mind based on logic - to actually experience the philosophy which then gets into complementary opposites.

So evidence as empiricism assumes a symmetric math that is the wrong model of deduction.

Classical science deduction is a macro phenomenon based on classical symmetric math.

The deduction of noncommutative phase can be investigated empirically but it can not be reproduced with technology.

To reproduce with technology requires logical induction based on symmetric math as standardization.

And so the logical inference is actually what Edgar Allan Poe refers to in his mystery novels.

You can say the ultimate mystery detective story is when the detective wakes up with a bloody weapon next to him and has to come to the conclusion that he is the murderer that he has been searching for.

Similarly it is our mind that we infer is actually in the way and not the real formless awareness.

The deductive model of noncommutative phase is complementary opposites - the secret of Taoism, as Eddie Oshins also deduced from his Wing Chun neigong training.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NATURE BEEING said:

With all this science stuff i am out... but i somehow have the feeling voidisyinyang is really up to something!

What i found out recently that when i normally drink water after practicing, it gives me a strange feeling in the stomach but when i energize it by holding my hands around the bottle and meditate on the water it becomes the finest drink i had in my life :)

Maybe someone can also get a benefit from doing that.

When you say "bottle" - I hope you don't mean plastic bottle as it is shown plastic even at room temperature leaches toxic chemicals into water.

Also bottled water is not regulated whereas tap water from central sanitation is regulated (or supposed to be).

But the qigong master http://springforestqigong.com when he does phone healings will ask people to have a jug or big glass of water next to the phone - so that people can either drink that water for extra healing or save the water. For example a lady was drinking the qi-charged water to heal from cancer but her husband thought it was a bad thing to do since he didn't believe in qigong - and so he forced his wife to stop drinking the water. She didn't survive until the next qigong healing. Now obviously we can not say what the cause and effect was - but we can say that water storing up charged energy is a treatment by the qigong masters.

8 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

When you say "bottle" - I hope you don't mean plastic bottle as it is shown plastic even at room temperature leaches toxic chemicals into water.

Also bottled water is not regulated whereas tap water from central sanitation is regulated (or supposed to be).

But the qigong master http://springforestqigong.com when he does phone healings will ask people to have a jug or big glass of water next to the phone - so that people can either drink that water for extra healing or save the water. For example a lady was drinking the qi-charged water to heal from cancer but her husband thought it was a bad thing to do since he didn't believe in qigong - and so he forced his wife to stop drinking the water. She didn't survive until the next qigong healing. Now obviously we can not say what the cause and effect was - but we can say that water storing up charged energy is a treatment by the qigong masters.

No i have a glass bottle, and the water situation here in germany is much better i think.

Thank you for the informations!