Aletheia

Breatharianism: Is It Possible To Live Without Food?

I went 7 days doing full time meditation when I was 29 - I think it was 8 days - just having a half glass of water the whole time - and yet I was never hungry nor thirsty - and my energy increased and I needed less sleep.

So I know bigu is real - it's called "converting jing to qi" by Master Nan, Huai-chin. Which is to say - the more jing energy you have or your ability to store it up and save it - meaning full time meditation.

Also there was an academic conference on bigu - the Taoist breatharianism term for qigong.

So Rustom Roy and many others studied bigu students of qigong master Yan Xin and the research was published in a peer-reviewed journal. https://www.scribd.com/document/40294944/Bigu-Conference-Report-PennState-June-2000

One theory is that the bigu energy is some kind of gamma radiation frequency that can then transmute matter into the necessary proteins, water etc.

I can tell you it feels like the qi energy is creating water in the center of the brain that then flows down the throat as the ambrosia.

Yogananda's book Autobiography describes how it's necessary to take in the cosmic prana through the lower part of the skull to be a breatharianism. So that fits my experience.

But to achieve this requires a high frequency and purification - and so obviously there are lots of fakes and its dangerous...

but http://springforestqigong.com went 49 days cave meditation - no food, no sleep, just a bit of water.

http://qigongmaster.com also does the 49 days cave meditation - just full lotus the whole time, no food, no sleep, just a bit of water.

So yes bigu is possible and real but that doc doesn't go into many details - probably doesn't know about "bigu" - just the Breatharianism craze.

The qi energy is stored in the small intestines - and so it appears to be like hibernation  - so you just breath a few times or even just 1 time per minute and the heart also goes down to 1 time per minute - this is what Chunyi described as happening during his cave meditation bigu.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

7 days is a fast  ... not 'breatharianism ' . 

Extra 'clear vital energy' is a result many have felt from such a fast . 

But keep going with it and see what happens .     I know, cause I did it. 

It got me in the knees first   (  wobble wobble ) . 

Breatharianism is considered a lethal pseudoscience by scientists and medical professionals, and several adherents of these practices have died from starvation and dehydration. Though it is common knowledge that biological entities require sustenance to survive, breatharianism continues "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Or for  a 'breatharian' under close observation ; 

Jasmuheen has stated that she has lived on approximately 300 calories per day for the past fourteen years, maintaining full health through supplementing a fluid intake with "cosmic particles" or "micro-food", which she describes as prana.

The Australian television programme 60 Minutes challenged Jasmuheen to demonstrate how she could live without food and water. The supervising medical professional Dr Beres Wenck found that, after 48 hours, Jasmuheen displayed symptoms of acute dehydration, stress, and high blood pressure.[2] Jasmuheen claimed that this was a result of "polluted air". On the third day, she was moved to a mountainside retreat about 15 miles from the city, where she was filmed enjoying the fresh air, claiming she could now successfully practice Inedia. But as filming progressed, Jasmuheen's speech slowed, her pupils dilated, and she lost over a stone (6 kg or 14 lb) in weight. After four days, she acknowledged that she had lost weight, but stated that she felt fine. Dr. Wenck stated: "You are now quite dehydrated, probably over 10%, getting up to 11%." The doctor continued: "Her pulse is about double what it was when she started. The risk if she goes any further is kidney failure."[2] Jasmuheen's condition continued to deteriorate rapidly due to acute dehydration, despite her contrary insistence. Dr Wenck concluded that continuing the experiment would ultimately prove fatal. The film crew agreed with this assessment and stopped filming. "

" As of 2012, five deaths had been directly linked to breatharianism and Jasmuheen's publications " 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasmuheen

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

7 days is a fast  ... not 'breatharianism ' . 

Actually what happened is the lower tan tien got very hot and so I decided to do "energy feasting" as I knew that was going to be taught at the Level 3 retreat the following weekend, that I was attending.

So I was meditating nonstop - at least 6 hours a day - and then I had this amazing orgasmic energy rain down from the top center of my head.

Actually before that happened - first my kidneys got real hot, then my thymus got real hot, then the center of my brain got real hot.

O.K. so then the centers of my hands and feet were pulsating with qi energy and the top of my skull got soft, like a baby's, with the fissure opening up, and the top of the skull was also pulsating with qi.

That's when I then felt this strong qi create lots of water in the center of my brain that was then pouring down my throat into my stomach.

Then I needed less sleep - only 5 hours of sleep.

So when I drove to the Level 3 retreat - then it was this big conference room full of qigong students, but there was one man in the front of the room, a student, who was emitting this very strong rotting flesh death smell.

I was shocked as how everyone could handle his rotting flesh death smell as I was in the back in the room and could barely handle the smell.

Then the qigong master http://springforestqigong.com said that qigong masters can smell cancer as rotting flesh smell.

So now I realized that the qigong master knew that I could smell this man but then as the qigong master sent energy to heal him, then the rotting flesh death smell went away.

So then as we continued the full lotus meditation, then I saw this spirits shaped like humans, bright yellow light, as humans, form out of the top of the head of the qigong master as he meditated in full lotus.

So as it would form, then it would "break off" and float out towards the students in the room. And then another yellow light of spirit, shaped like a human, would form a top of his head as he meditated in full lotus.

So then we took a break but the qigong master said since someone could see what he was doing he would explain that he was just sending out his energy to heal people.

So as we continued, then I saw spirits shaped like humans, yellow light, but now they were floating in from outside of the room, and were hovering around the qigong master while he was in full lotus meditation.

So the qigong master again explained that since someone could see what was happening he explained that those were spirits of the dead that came to him to get healed and he does that regularly and he sends the spirits back into the Emptiness.

So everything I saw - I never said anything to anyone about it - but the qigong master explained and confirmed what I saw. I had read the biography of the most famous Thai Buddhist master, Acharn Mun, and he had the same thing happen, where he had healed the spirits of dead people, the spirits coming to him to get healed - and also he knew what his students were thinking.

And so then we took a longer break so I went back to my room and I was sitting in full lotus meditating. Only we had already been doing full lotus meditation - so it was getting difficult. So I just used the "sword fingers" to point at my feet while in full lotus and the qi shot out of the sword fingers into my feet and the pain went away.

But then I could hear this lady and man in the room next to me - "getting down" - but then that same rotting flesh death smell was emanating out of the wall from the room next to me. I was shocked at how the lady could handle being in the same room with that man but I realized she was sucking off the qi energy that had healed his cancer. So I knew his cancer had returned since they were having sex.

So also when we did have a meal break - I went into the meal room but I was not eating, but the qigong master chose to sit next to me. That was a kind of shock to me, and I was too shy to say anything to him.

But during one break I did go up to him and ask him only this, "What should I do?" And he said, "let me read your aura" and then his eyes got this empty look and when he came out of the trance in less than a minute - he said, Keep your mouth shut when your meditating. I had been keeping my mouth open since I had misunderstood his teaching before and so my lips were cracking.

Remember at this point I had only a half glass of water in 7 days! But I never told him I had been fasting. haha. But he then immediately left the room and I may have been the only one in there but I sat down to wait for the class to start again.

Suddenly the center of my brain was on fire! I knew he was working to open my third eye - as that was the goal of the Level 3 retreat and he had just read my aura. But the fire was so intense that I just wanted it to stop after a while. haha.

So later we had another full lotus meditation only I was on the "stage" and my legs got too sore so I had them stretched out towards the qigong master.

Then when I got home I biked to work the next day Monday and I had tons of energy. I told my coworker how much energy I had even though I had not eaten in over a week. She just looked at me stunned.

then I went to the back of the office where I worked - it was actually an old bank vault converted to an office space with cubicles. I was doing my job but this female entered in the room - she was a supervisor. Suddenly I felt this strong electromagnetic energy emanating out of the center of my brain into her - and I could sense her feelings and thoughts.

So then as this went on - and we talked a bit - and then our manager came in and suddenly the female told the manager that she thought I should be promoted to be a supervisor! Now this was a shock to the manager as my position was not in direct line to their area of work. I was a kind of independent office worker - not in any promotional line.

Anyway so during lunch I decided to break the fast and I went to this nearby Ghana restaurant that I liked and was friends with the female owner. So I decided I would get the tofu-greens soup. But when I tasted it, it literally tasted like poison! I realized that it was because of the sea salt in the soup. And then this lady came into the shop and she also was friends with the owner and strangely she said that a person should never point their feet towards the guru.

I thought this was a very strange coincidence since I had been pointing my feet towards the qigong master - and so maybe she had been at the retreat. But I didn't ask as I didn't really want to know. It was a bit too strange to get into in public.

So then when I went home - I later went to this local cafe I frequented - and I went inside and across the room, about 20 feet directly from me, was this female sister of a friend of mine who was into meditation. So she knew me and when we made eye contact - suddenly I had this instantaneous orgasmic energy shoot up my back while energy also shot out of my eyes into hers, from 20 feet away.

I realized she must of had the same reaction to me, as I did to her, but my mind could not process what had just happened. I went back to my room, confused. Then that night in my sleep I lost the alchemical pill. But I kept meditating as I did not realize that the encounter I had with the female had lowered the frequency of my energy and I had not properly fixed the damage from having made eye contact with her.

So then maybe the next day or two - I was meditating in full lotus and suddenly the room was spinning around me - and then I basically disappeared. All I know is when I came too, I had this very strong experiential knowledge that I was not my body nor my mind. I had a cassette meditation tape of Yan Xin qigong but I realized it was not the "real" deal that I had just experienced - so I got rid of my tape. I had a 500 page journal covering a few years - but I decided to just recycle it since I now knew it was not the real truth of reality. So I just tore the pages out and recycled them.

So then I went up to do my weekly practice healing on my mom - I drove up an hour. As soon as I got in the house, my mom asked if it really was true that I had not eaten in a week - and I said yes and then she just suddenly screamed bloody murder at me like she was pure evil. So I immediately snarfed down some food, to get her to stop screaming. Then I asked her if she still wanted me to do a healing on her. She nodded yes.

So she sat in the chair and I stood next to her - and I did the Level 2 healing taught in SFQ - which involves pulling out energy blockages and opening up the small universe - externally - and then sending energy in. Also you call on the master's energy before you do the healing. So I could feel that my mom had a strong liver blockage. As I did the healing she got so sleepy that I asked her to lie down on the bed and I kept healing her and she was sound asleep. So I just left and drove back home.

But since she had screamed so badly at me and I had not eaten for a week and half now - so it was 10 days at least at this point since I did the healing on a Weds - so I thought to myself - I worked so hard to heal her and yet what was my benefit? She did pay me $20 - but still she screamed at me the worst she had ever screamed. I didn't realize it at the time that I had actually done an exorcism of her liver blockage from the strong alcohol blockages. But I did stop practicing because I didn't think it was worth it.

So then that weekend - there was a practice guild of SFQ - so I went and then the qigong master's assistant was in my practice group http://guidingqi.com - and he asked me to share my fasting experience. He had been at the Level 3 conference and we had talked about music and he actually had sold me his C.D. from his old "global blues" music band - he had the c.d. in the trunk of his car. So now he asked me to share with the group my experiences from the energy feasting that is taught in Level 3.

So then this old lady asked me to practice healing on her. She sat in the chair and I stood to her side. She could not see what I was doing and I was not touching her. But I forget you are not supposed to pull energy blockages from the top center of the skull. I actually did that without touching her and I immediately felt this strong electromagnetic blob get pulled out of the top center of her skull. As soon as I felt that at the exact same time she burst out bawling.

Before I realized what had happened everyone else seemed to be gone and she kept bawling and she also walked away. Then I went downstairs and I saw my University friend and I said, "you're not going to believe what just happened!" As soon as I said that to him, then there was the old lady, still bawling, with someone's arm around her shoulder and she and the person walked down the hall past us. I realized I had pulled her spirit out of her body but it must have returned right away. I saw her later at another practice guild meeting and she gave me a smile - so she realized I had made an honest mistake.

Two weeks later my mom called me and told me that the healing I gave her was "the difference between night and day" and she no longer needed to wear her "surgical stockings" from her "smoker's legs." She asked me for another healing. I told her that since she had screamed at me so badly I had stopped practicing. She immediately got irate and said I was just being lazy.

So then I realized I could sense the energy of the people in the rooms in the apartment building I lived in - suddenly I could feel the energy through the walls! I realized I needed to find a better place to meditate. I looked online for some monastery somewhere on the planet but I could not find any other teacher who was on the level of the person I had taken the classes from. So instead I decided to just try to move to a better place.

I moved to actually the house of the lady from Ghana who owned the restaurant. I was housesitting for her and I had given her $1000 and she went back to Ghana with the money and brought her husband back with her. So as I was meditating in full lotus in her basement - I kept getting this strong vision of my best friend from childhood - his mom had just died. At first I thought maybe it was just my imagination so I tried to clean it out of my mind. But then the vision returned.

So then I went back up to my parents to visit for the weekend - by now it would have been around September of 2001 - and my mom told me how my best friend's mom had just died. I didn't tell her that I knew this already. But I realized - maybe my vision had been telepathy from my mom knowing before me? Or maybe it had been precognition. I had been very close with my best friend's mom - in fact she was more like my mom to me, as I would go over to their house very often for a couple years. She once gave me a birthday card that was glued shut and said, "only an angel can open this." I ripped the card open. haha. That was when I was around 8 years old. So I went to the funeral but I could not speak.

At this point my view about the Emptiness was that I had experienced it but that the Emptiness was the same every where. So since I was friends with this local homeless lady who was a hippy from her University days in the 1960s - and the cafe I frequented was by the University - and she dumpster dived for food. So I joined her to dumpster dive for food. So I ate this bread even though it was moldy.

Then also an activist friend visited me with his girlfriend - and he said how he had scabies - and suddenly I could feel the scabies. Like I had immediately picked up his condition. But I used the qi energy to kill it off.

Another friend told me he had - what is that condition - anyway some kind of stomach rash - and I thought I got that also but also healed it.

So strange things were happening - and I gave a talk on qigong healing at work but then when I took my African-American coworkers out to the local Chinese restaurant for lunch - they all ate meat. I had been vegetarian up till then but I thought that since they had strong jing energy from eating meat, then why should I be "holier than thou?" Shouldn't I also eat meat? So I also began eating meat.

I didn't realize that the training requires harmonization as purification - I just thought the  Emptiness was the same everywhere. But I had to figure out what had caused that spacetime vortex of spinning around me. At first when I went to the used bookstore that was my favorite - I literally grabbed the first book off the spiritual book case and then I "randomly opened it."

Suddenly the book had a person asking Sri Chimnoy - what does it mean when the energy is spinning around? His answer: Oh that's just the "cosmic energy."

I was shocked that I had found the answer to my question supposedly randomly and even since then, after reading so many books, I have not encountered such a specific question - except just a couple sources. I still needed more details on what had happened.

Also I realized that the girlfriend of the activist who had visited me when he had scabies - he since had moved away but the girlfriend was now chasing after me. She was hanging out in my building and flirting with me, etc.

Then another time I was talking on the phone in the back office and one of the female coworkers was on the phone for work - and when I looked at her, since she was in my line of view, out the door of the back office, suddenly I got that same internal orgasm shoot up my spine. I realized she must have had the same reaction.

So at this point I had been reading Master Nan, Huai-chin's books but since I had stopped practicing my energy channels had closed up. But I went to another LEvel 3 class not too long after wards - that same fall of 2001 - and it was just me and a few other ladies that were older. But I excitedly told the qigong master what had happened. He said I had an "enlightenment experience" but that my "mind was confused."

And so then in the Level 3 class he put his finger against my forehead, as he used to do for Level 3 - and the center of my brain had strong magnetic bliss after that. I got curious to see if this magnetic bliss in the center of my brain would go away. So I just stopped practicing and I waited for a couple months with no practice. The magnetic bliss was still in the center of my brain so I realized it was permanent.

• Like 2

One might ask if there is any reason to either believe or dis-believe.

certainly some of the most revered teachers both alive and dead have attested to the existence of Breatharians as well as levitation.

If it is beyond ones understanding does it require a belief or dis-belief?

• Like 3

Western science is epistemological. That is why qi and qigong are by definition pseudoscience.

Science doesn't think

-- Martin Heidegger

Nietzsche also said the secular sciences would be the carrier for Western nihilism post the death of God.

Once a culture passes into materialism and truths gleaned from the realm of Science it's a done deal I'm afraid. The intellect has packed up and called it a day. The show is over and it's time to go home!

Everything is possible...but that doesn't mean it's ever actually happened. Numerous people have died from attempting to live off of breath only. Don't be another.

It's very important to eat, otherwise you get malnutrition. The body simply doesn't produce all of the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that we get from eating, which are required for normal functioning. Probably the first thing to obviously malfunction is the brain. People who don't eat well end up delusional and completely "ungrounded".

A healthy human body gets hungry a few times a day...no hunger at all is a sign of lacking stomach qi, an indication of a shortening lifespan. On a similar topic - some people are really sensitive to what foods they can and can't eat...this doesn't mean that you're advanced and intuitive. It means that you're weak. A normal functioning human being can eat pretty much anything, no problem.

Perhaps when you've transmogrified into something other than human, you can live without food...then you don't truly have a human body, with its needs. But who sitting here reading this has done that?

• Like 1

Turns out Hira Ratan Manek, noted breatharian and sun-gazer, was "caught" eating out at a restaurant.  I feel his pain.  I`m trying to eat semi-paleo, but have nevertheless often been caught scarfing down bread and flour tortillas at local Ensenada eateries.  It happens to the best of us.  I`m just glad that nobody`s going to the trouble of filming my dietary lapses and posting them to the internet for posterity.  Personally, I continue to believe that HRM and others have successfully gone without food for extended longer-than-a-fast periods of time.  

http://www.lightdocumentary.com/breatharian-meals.html

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Aetherous said:

Everything is possible...but that doesn't mean it's ever actually happened. Numerous people have died from attempting to live off of breath only. Don't be another.

It's very important to eat, otherwise you get malnutrition. The body simply doesn't produce all of the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that we get from eating, which are required for normal functioning. Probably the first thing to obviously malfunction is the brain. People who don't eat well end up delusional and completely "ungrounded".

A healthy human body gets hungry a few times a day...no hunger at all is a sign of lacking stomach qi, an indication of a shortening lifespan. On a similar topic - some people are really sensitive to what foods they can and can't eat...this doesn't mean that you're advanced and intuitive. It means that you're weak. A normal functioning human being can eat pretty much anything, no problem.

Perhaps when you've transmogrified into something other than human, you can live without food...then you don't truly have a human body, with its needs. But who sitting here reading this has done that?

I'm not doing it. If I tried it right now I'd have too much energy for me to handle. I need to acclimatise to having opened the 3rd eye right now (which I think is pretty much empty atm) because as things stand my hour long meditations are going way beyond anything I've experienced previously.

I had a warm DT and could feel the firing process generating heat during each breathe, magnetic energy at the back of my head, round my head, inside my head and light raining down from above the other day after I did a "quick fire" and couldn't believe what I was experiencing 0_0

I did a quick fire as this was beginning, prior to that I was thinking it would be better without the music -

https://youtu.be/2NoE8WwiqJc?t=56m5s

However, I think you ought to re-read voidisyinyang's and Spotless's posts.  

Edited by Aletheia

48 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

TheTurns out Hira Ratan Manek, noted breatharian and sun-gazer, was "caught" eating out at a restaurant.  I feel his pain.  I`m trying to eat semi-paleo, but have nevertheless often been caught scarfing down bread and flour tortillas at local Ensenada eateries.  It happens to the best of us.  I`m just glad that nobody`s going to the trouble of filming my dietary lapses and posting them to the internet for posterity.  Personally, I continue to believe that HRM and others have successfully gone without food for extended longer-than-a-fast periods of time.  

http://www.lightdocumentary.com/breatharian-meals.html

Mmm hmmmm .... Jasmudeen ate  cakes with cream  .... not because she needed to  , she just liked the taste .  

last 'breatharian I talked to (in a book shop I worked in )  was raving to me about how fantastic it was .... all the while, I could see bits of orange pulp between his teeth . 

I know what this is about ...      ^_^

• Like 1

Similarly I talked to a 'breatharian' at a seminar, who claimed he hadn't eaten in a year.  When pressed he did admit he would drink soup, but that didn't count?!

To some extent long fasts can be explained by going into ketosis, ie the body adapts to living off of fat as opposed to carbs.   Where a little bit goes a long way. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

If I tried it right now I'd have too much energy for me to handle

It's not that you'd have more energy, but that your system wouldn't be able to handle energy...in other words, nervous system fried due to malnutrition.

14 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

It's not that you'd have more energy, but that your system wouldn't be able to handle energy...in other words, nervous system fried due to malnutrition.

Hmm that's quite a claim there. Are you saying there's something wrong with my nervous system or that you don't believe in spiritual cold fusion, or perhaps both or maybe even something from elsewhere entirely?

Right you're going the science route I see and malnutrition.

There are no truths in the sciences unfortunately. That's why drew has to translate his work from "pseudoscience" maths into the semiology of Silly Science. Science is conceptual voyeurism overlayed on a presupposed slide-rule reality i.e. objective schizophrenic autism writ large!

Edited by Aletheia

Day 4 of my fast   a group of us git off the ferry and had to carry camping equipment along a long stretch of beach, to the other end , into the bush at the camp site, I loaded up and carried one load of stuff and went back to get more, I met the others half way along the beach, who were struggling. The only person that kept up with me was this guy with  an arm  missing ! 

I  did get to the disgust stage though ...  and all that time 'wasted' preparing cooking and eating food .... they spent soooo much time doing that .   And having to go to the toilet all the time ... the disgusting buggers !     And yeah .... they stank too ! 

Most of them left after 2 days. me and  another guy stayed who was having trouble  integrating back into society after a long trip through Africa , and  some other person.  I would job early morning and hop the ferry over to the town on the other side where I worked at the post office  as a motorcycle courier , had a locker with uniform there and they had showers and stuff. Then ferry and jog home  along the beach, to the camp site .

Man!  Those were good times .  Then my knees started to get wobbly ,   and other effects set in.  The first time I ate something ... a pear I think it was .... WOW ! it was like rocket fuel !  Energy rush ...  amazing !   But then gone quickly and bottom out. 

A few days of similar, building back up to potato and stuff, and eventually 'normalised' after some  grain and bean  combo ( rice lentils and chapati ) ...   back to 'normal'  .

And I re - entered the world of stinky   gobbling crappy humans  .  

I got to live 'the dream' for  about a week though . 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Hmm that's quite a claim there. Are you saying there's something wrong with my nervous system or that you don't believe in spiritual cold fusion, or perhaps both or maybe even something from elsewhere entirely?

There are no truths in the sciences. That's why drew has to translate his work from "pseudoscience" maths into the semiology of Silly Science. Science is conceptual voyeurism overlayed on a presupposed slide-rule reality i.e. objective schizophrenic autism writ large!

aside from the crap that science can contain   ....     you do realise how many people die each day from not eating ... dont you ?

Nutritional science ? 

Look, whatever, believe what you want .... but look after yourself,   okay  . 

I was inspired by this thread to try something a bit different.  I am pleased to announce that I no longer need a respiratory system!

That's right -- I decided to stop breathing.  At first, I felt lots of strange sensations: pressure in my chest and then a burning feeling as my lungs released their energy into the microscopic orbit, I saw sparkling lights and then I entered The Void(TM).  I stopped breathing for a really long time!  Well, not sure how long, exactly, but I think it was over 24 hours because, when I woke up from the nap and looked at the clock, it was slightly after the same time as when I started but the next day.  The really awesome part, though, is that I now know how to tim-travel, too, because, when I went to work the next day, I had transported into the past a full day!!!

I'd tell you all how to do it but I've decided to write a book.
  • Like 3

Just now, Nungali said:

aside from the crap that science can contain   ....     you do realise how many people die each day from not eating ... dont you ?

Nutritional science ? 

Look, whatever, believe what you want .... but look after yourself,   okay  . 

Yes but I'm not talking about people not eating. I'm talking about free spiritual energy received at the high end of awakening.

Two very different things with differing systems of meaning -- one is wokeness and the other is awakeness!

http://www.elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/news/a32099/what-the-hell-does-wokeness-mean/

http://cdn.ananda.org/wp-content/themes/ananda-worldwide/autobiography/images/friends_and_kebalananda.jpg

38 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Hmm that's quite a claim there.

It's really not. You feel weird things when malnourished. It's not extra energy.

Are you saying there's something wrong with my nervous system

What I said wasn't meant to be taken personally.

There are no truths in the sciences unfortunately.

Malnutrition is real. More real than having extra energy from not eating.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

It's really not. You feel weird things when malnourished. It's not extra energy.

What I said wasn't meant to be taken personally.

Malnutrition is real. More real than having extra energy from not eating.

Well, it is clear to me that you are a spiritual cold fusion denier.  You don't believe in science?

23 minutes ago, Brian said:

Well, it is clear to me that you are a spiritual cold fusion denier.  You don't believe in science?

I'm like a flat Earther when it comes to spiritual cold fusion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Mmm hmmmm .... Jasmudeen ate  cakes with cream  .... not because she needed to  , she just liked the taste .  

last 'breatharian I talked to (in a book shop I worked in )  was raving to me about how fantastic it was .... all the while, I could see bits of orange pulp between his teeth . 

I know what this is about ...      ^_^

Actually I read some book about the neurohormones - so basically is you repress say sugar intake, then it will come roaring back - as is emphasized to break fasts  lightly or even starving people dying from eating too much.

But - of course - this is the typical "skeptic" lie of propping up fraudulent examples and therefore declaring something different must also be fraudulent. You can get the same results through different means - or I should say the apparent same results.

For example Yan Xin healed a person of severe diabetes I think by making the person drink tons of coca-cola - even though that would have normally killed the person.

So his point was that "intention is bi-directional" which means if you have the qi to effect an outcome then you also have the qi to reverse the outcome.

So we underestimate just exactly what qi or prana is.

Entropy in physics is due to our perception of linear time - in other words entropy is biological.

Life is based on negentropy but the Earth is a closed system - ecologically - and so we evolved to depend on breathing oxygen, etc.

Yet yogis can be buried alive and even stop their hearts, and achieve longevity, etc.

So what we perceive as entropy - and even the entropy of the Universe - is in fact due to our left-brain dominant evolved with language, etc.

And so to go against this means a deep re-wiring of who we are in terms of as animals, in ecology.

We can use our minds to literally re-wire our genetic adaptations of left-brain dominance for language and right-hand dominance for technology.

And so the right side vagus nerve goes over the left brain, but the left side vagus nerve does not go over to the right brain.

The left vagus nerve sends signals up from the stomach to tell the brain we are hungry.

But in fact we can over ride those signals with more powerful right side vagus nerve signals that then go over to the left brain and then send signals back down to the stomach.

haha. Oh man. It is pretty funny.

So sure there is a lot of fakes.

I have not be able to fast much since my first bigu experience.

Why? Because I was innocent at first. I didn't realize I was inherently interwoven with the energy of people around me.

So for example if I sit in my room and meditate and go into bigu - I can do that but it also entails me re-wiring the brains of the people of the house I live in. haha.

The last time I fasted I did a 5 day fast while doing heavy physical lifting for a warehouse job but I was working literally side by side with a young beautiful well-endowed female. So my voice got super deep even though I was fasting - from her jing energy. haha. She liked my qi energy in turn. She almost broke up with her boyfriend and talked about marriage with me but she was half my age. Also I had to constantly use tea tree oil as the energy was wrongly going up the front of my body - instead of down the front.

Then my male coworker got jealous and kept telling me I was doing to die. So finally I got bored and on driving home I stopped and ate a bunch of food.

So in other words - the Yuan Qi energy is literally a spacetime vortex as reverse entropy.

People have speculated - there must be some kind of gamma radiation - and indeed this was measured with Yan Xin but of course the skeptics claimed that the gamma radiation measurements were not significant statistically, etc.

Yes this is because again the math of macro external technological reality is inherently symmetrical while the math of real Taoist alchemy is inherent maco-quantum as noncommutative phase.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:
I was inspired by this thread to try something a bit different.  I am pleased to announce that I no longer need a respiratory system!

That's right -- I decided to stop breathing.  At first, I felt lots of strange sensations: pressure in my chest and then a burning feeling as my lungs released their energy into the microscopic orbit, I saw sparkling lights and then I entered The Void(TM).  I stopped breathing for a really long time!  Well, not sure how long, exactly, but I think it was over 24 hours because, when I woke up from the nap and looked at the clock, it was slightly after the same time as when I started but the next day.  The really awesome part, though, is that I now know how to tim-travel, too, because, when I went to work the next day, I had transported into the past a full day!!!

I'd tell you all how to do it but I've decided to write a book.

Perhaps you can just upload a video?  As we all know, videos are objective, scientific proof -- the (alchemical) gold standard of siddhi confirmation.  While your experience is indeed wondrous, it`s hardly unique.  Here`s an article about the yogic practice of Kevala Kumbhaka, breathlessness.

http://sivanandaonline.org/public_html/?cmd=displaysection&section_id=1326

Someday I hope to attain all these abilities.  One day at a time though.  At the moment I`m still breathing and eating some food, but I`ve gone almost a week without chocolate chip cookies. We start where we are. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3