Hancock

What is this ability?

Hello

I've noticed that if I focus on someone or something that I can just allow myself to feel it.

Example

I saw a qi healing and the person was shaking violently, stuff was happening an we were told it was because the person's blockage were being removed.

Well I was watching it and I felt qi moving thru an area I'd been having trouble with, an I just let it happen.

Another time I was looking up massage stuff an saw a person getting massaged, I began to feel as if someone were massaging me.

Another time I was in a martial arts dojo an we were told to freeform, i did an the sensei said I was doing some of his secret moves and asked wherein learned them. He even tried to get me to do them again but I wasn't sure what I did.

A psychic friend suggested it as a form of psychic empathy. I'm curious how to cultivate this gift in a meaningful way, in knowing what it is or could be.

The downside seems it's difficult to do it deliberately,or at least inthe ways I've tried.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions and answers.

• Like 3

JIt might be exactly that. Wow. It does happen over long distance too.

I was talking to an ex girlfriend in Boston while I was travelling and i smelled coconut out of nowhere and she said she was putting on coconut lotion.  So this mirror neurons synesthesia is cool. I'm not an amputee although i helped caretaker one for 4 years. Maybe it's just a genetic quirk. Cool I wonder how to make it useful, that guy used visualization but I'm terrible at that lol. Any ideas on how to make it a useful skill, instead of a reactionary thing?

Iwatched a video with someone doing a qi session an I purposely generated the same type of energy an used it on a friend bout 10 minutes ago an they had the same reaction as the person in the video. I'm excited bout this MNS thing. If anyone ideas on how to train it better please let me know,thanks.

• Like 1

There is certainly potential for healing others if you have that sensitivity or empathy, but you would need to be careful with issues around co-dependency and being able to have healthy barriers with others when necessary to avoid burn out and unhealthy merging.

• Like 1

I actually hold to the concept y'all are talking about.  I don't speak to it because coming from me it might sound like I'm talking about magic.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I actually hold to the concept y'all are talking about.  I don't speak to it because coming from me it might sound like I'm talking about magic.

It doesn't mAtter to me if it sounds like magic or hard science if it is informative please shoot, or private message me. Anything helps is appreciated.

10 hours ago, Jetsun said:

There is certainly potential for healing others if you have that sensitivity or empathy, but you would need to be careful with issues around co-dependency and being able to have healthy barriers with others when necessary to avoid burn out and unhealthy merging.

Yes I have high sensitivities, what do you mean burn out and unhealthy merging please expound on those. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zenmode said:

It doesn't mAtter to me if it sounds like magic or hard science if it is informative please shoot, or private message me. Anything helps is appreciated.

Just short and to the point.

I hold to the concept of Chi energy.  I hold to the understanding that we can concentrate this energy for making our life better.  I hold to the understanding that there are some, I'm not one, who can pass their energy (or at least the polarity of the energy, to others.

But I don't believe in magic or many of those videos we see on YouTube presenting amazing feats using Chi.  The nature of the universe is still in command.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zenmode said:

Another time I was looking up massage stuff an saw a person getting massaged, I began to feel as if someone were massaging me.

I dunno the technical term for all this stuff, but yeah, I think it is a very common thing ( in very small circles).... 

It kind of sucks though when you feel their sickness. I am still working on barriers to that.

Also,one time I was so mad at one guy, I imagined I was strangling his throat... well... it kind of felt as I was strangling my own throat, so I have not done anything like that after. It's like because it is a mirror, if you do good things, you feel good, if they have crap, you feel that crap, if you try to harm them, you are harming yourself... if you heal yourself, you heal them...

but yeah..

nothing special..

part of the job description.

• Like 3

I'm experimenting with it a bit. I've been able to reproduce in my self different techniques or gain an understanding by actively using this ability.

This might help someone else.

I let myself focus on the person in a wide video and in telekinesis video an I felt what they were doing, an I deliberately didn't drain the person, an I let my body sense and do whatever the other person was doing in the video I watched.

For the most part I felt my body struggle but begin to develop the same type of energy the other people were using, I replicated using telekinesis and highly developed qi. I moved a pinwheel, an I unblocked some stagnant areas. I experimented with channelling the energies from the sources and draining it as well, to see if that's what I was doing. I think this capability is to replicate based on what we observe or are connected to, an active capacity to the mirror neurons thing or psychic empathy.

Using it on purpose is like giving up my sense of self then allowing it to be reput together by something semi inside/external an I can feel the difference between this active force and my bodies reactions.

Anyhow that's as far as I am at with it now. If you have anything to add it is greatly appreciated. 

Just want to add the people I drained and channel I obtained permission from before just did that potentially harmful experiment.

Edited by Zenmode

On 31/07/2017 at 8:32 PM, Zenmode said:

Yes I have high sensitivities, what do you mean burn out and unhealthy merging please expound on those. Thank you very much.

From a psychology perspective being in others issues a lot of the time can be a sign of co-dependency, so in that condition rather than being in your own issues and in your own body you live vicariously through others. Feeling others emotions as a way of avoiding your own.

This is a danger many empaths face, as ultimately outside of your own stuff it isn't your business, or like Byron Katie says there are three kinds of business in the universe- yours, mine and God's and most of our stress comes from living outside of our own business. 

Burnout is quite common in empaths because of taking responsibility for what isn't theirs is very stressful. You see in most relationships to a certain extent and especially in family dynamics.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Jetsun said:

From a psychology perspective being in others issues a lot of the time can be a sign of co-dependency, so in that condition rather than being in your own issues and in your own body you live vicariously through others. Feeling others emotions as a way of avoiding your own.

This is a danger many empaths face, as ultimately outside of your own stuff it isn't your business, or like Byron Katie says there are three kinds of business in the universe- yours, mine and God's and most of our stress comes from living outside of our own business. 

Burnout is quite common in empaths because of taking responsibility for what isn't theirs is very stressful. You see in most relationships to a certain extent and especially in family dynamics.

worthy of repeating! 

• Like 1

This ability as you have explained it here is more along the lines of a portion of the abilities encompassed in Clairsentience.

"clear feeling"

Also - you are naturally mimicking - something deep in our DNA

You feel see someone doing something with energy in a unique way and naturally try it on so to speak- it just happens.

Smells and other complex frequencies are also feel seen sensed. It allows for a lot of transference of ways and means that bypasses language - it is a very fast way to learn.

There is no need to move into another's space - this is an entirely different endeavor and you have the much cleaner ability to move forward. Unlike empathy you do not "match" and enjoin with the other person which can as others have mentioned here be very fraught with health issues and other transmedium difficulties. It appear you have that ability sitting at the ready as well but it is far more common.

Everyone has the ability you are describing though you have considerably opened up to this. It is a subtle bodies ability. You are also naturally very clairvoyant.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Spotless said:

This ability as you have explained it here is more along the lines of a portion of the abilities encompassed in Clairsentience.

"clear feeling"

Also - you are naturally mimicking - something deep in our DNA

You feel see someone doing something with energy in a unique way and naturally try it on so to speak- it just happens.

Smells and other complex frequencies are also feel seen sensed. It allows for a lot of transference of ways and means that bypasses language - it is a very fast way to learn.

There is no need to move into another's space - this is an entirely different endeavor and you have the much cleaner ability to move forward. Unlike empathy you do not "match" and enjoin with the other person which can as others have mentioned here be very fraught with health issues and other transmedium difficulties. It appear you have that ability sitting at the ready as well but it is far more common.

Everyone has the ability you are describing though you have considerably opened up to this. It is a subtle bodies ability. You are also naturally very clairvoyant.

Thanks for your help in clarifying the distinction in these capabilities I'm experiencing. If there's exercises that you'd share on how I can develop this further, I appreciate it. Cause everything you described is spot on an better than I described it.

11 hours ago, Jetsun said:

I can see that at points in my life that was true til I learned detachment from others who kind of pull people into their life situations.

Ive bad a situation with a friend who's wife went to summer in Texas with her friend. He was depressed an down, it just radiated off him like a heavy fatigue that was somehow infectious. So I took him his brand of smokes and talked with him for a bit. As we talked I noticed I was deliberately absorbing the heavy fatigue from him an be began to perk up.  It felt like a genuine connection an mutual exchange of feeling going on. My higher energy, his heavier stuff. I experimented with reversing it an absorbing it more purposely, which worked quite well because his mood was s extremely transparent.

Afterwards I went and relieved the heavy fatigued through meditation, clearing all I absorb by feeling it an merging with it til it became a light fluffy awareness that I sent back to John.

Anyhow that's how I've been using part of this ability. Apart from experimentation with the mimicking side.

The answers come to me an I listen, but there's also stuff I don't know so an outside perspective really helps.

On July 30, 2017 at 10:24 PM, Hancock said:

Hello

I've noticed that if I focus on someone or something that I can just allow myself to feel it.

Example

I saw a qi healing and the person was shaking violently, stuff was happening an we were told it was because the person's blockage were being removed.

Well I was watching it and I felt qi moving thru an area I'd been having trouble with, an I just let it happen.

Another time I was in a martial arts dojo an we were told to freeform, i did an the sensei said I was doing some of his secret moves and asked wherein learned them. He even tried to get me to do them again but I wasn't sure what I did.

A psychic friend suggested it as a form of psychic empathy. I'm curious how to cultivate this gift in a meaningful way, in knowing what it is or could be.

The downside seems it's difficult to do it deliberately,or at least inthe ways I've tried.

Ultimately, hyper-empathy is the experiential knowledge of unity. It can be a profoundly deeply and intimate way of relating. I could guide you through unique and individualized steps for the personal cultivation of such, but what I encourage you to do first is to clarify your motivations for wanting to further develop this skill. Be conscientious of what has informed your person to even begin experiencing such states in the first place. Above all, be honest in the depths of your self-reflection.

When the skill appears difficult to develop then it is because there is a mal-alignment between yourself and the natural principles that allow for such intimate insight. 

As someone who is highly developed in this work and lives this state of being, I want to share with you a few things to consider…

-in the initial stages of such experience, it can seem startling if not alluring. but remember that to know another deeply is a sacred trust. are you worthy of that sacred trust?

-what may seem like an exciting manifestation from within yourself, is a way of knowing that could easily frighten another (many people wish not to be seen, and could see your knowing as a violation of their boundaries, or a window into their shame or secrets, or a reflection of themselves they wish not to know, etc). at a mundane level, these gifts may seem just magical. but at a higher level, these same gifts can put you apart from others, because it changes your orientation to existence in far and deep ways that are outside the bounds of most conscious human relating.

-in addition, what you find you know in another might be terribly painful for you and to you. so how willing are you to know their truth? what if their truth is your bane, your hurt, your own death? can you bear to know the depths of others without judgement, without hatred, without fear? can you go further than that and love unconditionally? can you transcend your ideas of yourself, your own values and notions to experience others and life as it truly exists?

-so, in advanced development of this gift, it is not just empathy that is required, but wisdom and compassion. what you apply it to and how you do so, is up to you. but without the wisdom and love to guide your insight, then your gift is that same as any other person with great power who convolutes themselves in the mirage of a fragmented world.

I remember too, going through these initial experiences in my own way as you… being able to diagnose people’s stages of cancer, being able to describe the condition of someone’s bones whom I didn’t know, being able to read and feel people’s thoughts and emotions as if they were my own. These questions I ask you are among some the same ones I asked myself at that time. And in asking myself sincerely and meditating upon these powers deeply, I found truthfulness that allowed for a very profound development. It is possible to have incredibly vast and deep connections to the whole of existence, but I also can tell you, that in it there is great irony… to be one is to be a part of all… and to be a part of all, is to be a part of nothing in particular. It is a mystic path and how far you travel depends on you.

So, first and foremost, be clear in your intention.

Edited by Small Fur
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Small Fur said:

-so, in advanced development of this gift, it is not just empathy that is required, but wisdom and compassion. what you apply it to and how you do so, is up to you. but without the wisdom and love to guide your insight, then your gift is that same as any other person with great power who convolutes themselves in the mirage of a fragmented world.

thank you small fur, the whole post is worthy of repeating,

I would like to add one small thing, even though my language is probably less clear than yours.

You also need to have enough energy to let those things flow/happen, but that maybe going hand in hand with the things you mention

On July 30, 2017 at 10:24 PM, Hancock said:

Hello

Example

8 hours ago, Small Fur said:

Ultimately, hyper-empathy is the experiential knowledge of unity. It can be a profoundly deeply and intimate way of relating. I could guide you through unique and individualized steps for the personal cultivation of such, but what I encourage you to do first is to clarify your motivations for wanting to further develop this skill. Be conscientious of what has informed your person to even begin experiencing such states in the first place. Above all, be honest in the depths of your self-reflection.

When the skill appears difficult to develop then it is because there is a mal-alignment between yourself and the natural principles that allow for such intimate insight. 

As someone who is highly developed in this work and lives this state of being, I want to share with you a few things to consider…

-in the initial stages of such experience, it can seem startling if not alluring. but remember that to know another deeply is a sacred trust. are you worthy of that sacred trust?

-what may seem like an exciting manifestation from within yourself, is a way of knowing that could easily frighten another (many people wish not to be seen, and could see your knowing as a violation of their boundaries, or a window into their shame or secrets, or a reflection of themselves they wish not to know, etc). at a mundane level, these gifts may seem just magical. but at a higher level, these same gifts can put you apart from others, because it changes your orientation to existence in far and deep ways that are outside the bounds of most conscious human relating.

-in addition, what you find you know in another might be terribly painful for you and to you. so how willing are you to know their truth? what if their truth is your bane, your hurt, your own death? can you bear to know the depths of others without judgement, without hatred, without fear? can you go further than that and love unconditionally? can you transcend your ideas of yourself, your own values and notions to experience others and life as it truly exists?

I remember too, going through these initial experiences in my own way as you… being able to diagnose people’s stages of cancer, being able to describe the condition of someone’s bones whom I didn’t know, being able to read and feel people’s thoughts and emotions as if they were my own. These questions I ask you are the same ones I asked myself at that time. And in asking myself sincerely and meditating upon these powers deeply, I found truthfulness that allowed for a very profound development. It is possible to have incredibly vast and deep connections to the whole of existence, but I also can tell you, that in it there is great irony… to be one is to be a part of all… and do to be a part of all, is to be a part of nothing in particular.

It is a mystic path and how far you travel depends on you.

So, first and foremost, be clear in your intention.

I will also add for clarification that empathy exists on a spectrum. For the common perhaps disinterested person, the thought of empathy may seem like a big notion, something to strive for or a noble way outside of themselves. For the more tender hearted person in the mundane, it may lead to more caring actions and fields of practice in human or animal related focused fields, for example. As it progresses beyond concept or basic sense, some of these individuals may feel that they are “sensitive” and self-label and be labeled as such by others; some of these individuals may describe feeling overwhelmed and as thus tend towards conditions like introversion or describe feeling ‘drained’ or ‘sick’ from their proximity to others. As an individual begins to cross realms, they may develop empathy as a psychic ability, which many would regard to be quite remarkable. 

But to be psychic without deep knowledge, clarity or wisdom is simply to be an individual with increased access to the ‘ten thousand things’ from which to become more dazzled by and lost in. In that way being “psychic” often leads people to become convoluted in a type of an advanced parlour trick, so to speak- they may brag to friends or family by talking about their fantastical experiences, they may play around with the limits of their abilities and surprise other's by revealing that they know hidden information, or thoughtlessly affect others perceptions so to alter another’s life by giving ‘readings’ and offer information without regard to necessity, motivation or consequence.

Power is seductive to most. The ego is often lead by mindless desire. 

What hyper-empathy has potential to become is far deeper and greater than any of these conditions. 

In my experience, it is a sacred gift. And this is in part why the sages or Taoists guard such knowledge. I will also note that in general, everyone playing around with ‘advanced’ Taoist or metaphysical techniques, practices, and exercises without deep understanding and without the patience and wisdom to lay out the necessary foundations for true cultivation, are the people who crave the power of the mystical but who lack the sincerity, patience and discipline to achieve it; and as such many then begin to describe becoming 'mysteriously' sick and often experience adverse effects from their actions. 

The principles that govern the more subtle 'psychic' realms are different but not apart from the mundane. If you act without regard and mindfulness, if you act without substantive conscientious integrity, then you are simply playing around with another’s personal or private information and this applies whether you obtain that information by being the NSA or by being a psychic snoop.

So instead of looking outside yourself for what this could be, ask yourself what it is you want it to become. Look inward and take honest assessment of who you are and who you want to be in relation to all things.

If such skills are to you just psychic phenomena, then you are not acting from within the sacred.

Edited by Small Fur
  • Like 1

On 31/7/2017 at 0:24 AM, Hancock said:

I imagine you gravitate towards strong personalities a lot.