Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Intelligence chairman accuses Obama aides of hundreds of unmasking requests

14 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Just goes to show that privacy is dead.

And that Obama is totally busted.  This makes Watergate looks like a quilting bee.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brian said:

And that Obama is totally busted.  This makes Watergate looks like a quilting bee.

But I doubt anything will be done.

Consider:  Maxine Waters has been a politician all her life and has no other income.  She purchased a $4.3 million home and someone wondered how she was able to do that.  Her response was to call the person a racist.

I would expect the same reaction of any attempt to investigate Obama's role in that.

• Like 2

ObamaCare repeal is dead.  Two women and McCain voted against it.  In other words, three pussies voted against it.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

ObamaCare repeal is dead.  Two women and McCain voted against it.  In other words, three pussies voted against it.

Hence my "mark your calendar" post in that other thread.

A round of Medicaid for everyone, on the House!  (and the Senate...)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

Am I allowed to say "Self serving Mother Fuckers!"?

I believe you just did!  :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brian said:

I believe you just did!  :)

Oh.

But you quoted me.

Edited by Marblehead

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

Oh.

But you quoted me.

It was an accident.

The level of corruption the link above reveals --and it appears to be the tip of the iceberg -- demonstrates the extent to which the establishment has weaponized the national security surveillance machinery.  It also demonstrates the complicity of the mainstream media (which I lovingly refer to as an element of the Ministry of Truth) in attempting to conceal the actions of the central government in which the police state apparatus is turned against political opponents and the citizenry to protect the organism of the establishment itself.

Those who have been paying attention to such things will find no great surprise here but it is interesting to see it brought out into the light and it will be instructive to watch how the leviathan responds to this revelation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

It was an accident.

Gave me a chuckle.  I've heard all that before.  My response:  There are no accidents.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Gave me a chuckle.  I've heard all that before.  My response:  There are no accidents.

opps :mellow: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, windwalker said:

opps :mellow: 

I have been trying to use that instead of "Oh, Shit!" lately.  Sometimes works.

29 minutes ago, Brian said:

The level of corruption the link above reveals --and it appears to be the tip of the iceberg -- demonstrates the extent to which the establishment has weaponized the national security surveillance machinery. 

I would say it also demonstrates the lack of understanding by a large part of the American public.

I find this very disheartening and disconcerting it bodes ill for the country. The identity politics

and my team, mentality in full swing even at the expense of the country..

Doesn't matter as long as one's team wins. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this