Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Intro

Hi I'm Zenmode, I used to be on here a while back but my internet services were disrupted and I went thru harsh physical rehabilitation which I'm currently still going thru. 

Not sure if it's a big deal, I guess I used to be Zenhero on my old name, but I'm just using this one name. Either way, happy to be back to develop myself. 

Going thru this ordeal has helped a lot. I was physically disabled, conned, homeless, and made to be blamed for others mistakes of people highly respected, but I endure and my spirit grows strong.

I'm currently developing in cultivation, reiki, Taoist internal alchemy, mediums, philosophy. Also I'm enlightened which is cool, once you get enlightened you see things as they are and well you can be a Buddha or you can be a human. I chose human being. It's interesting how self development goes. 

An I guess my only advice in this introduction thread is, there's no one size fits all. There's general things but mainly forcing yourself to be a certain way goes against the Tao which is just a return to our natural state.

As an enlightenment Taoist mortal, ill say this "Man is like lion without claws, an eagle without wings, a fish without gills, a tree without roots. We roar loudly, we seek the highest peaks, we swim thru deep waters, and are firm wherever we stand."

• Like 1

It seems that your old membership was still valid as I didn't have to approve this post.

Good to hear you are recovering.  Keep up the work until you are where you feel comfortable.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your injuries. 

I am recovering from a less serious - but humbling - injury myself. It has been a gift, in that I have been forced to meet my body and apologize to it for my ingratitude and abusive behavior. 

Welcome back. I look forward to your contributions. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this