Britneyy

BKF's Old Yang and gods playing in clouds

I have these two . Looking to trade them for something of equal worth

Edited by Britneyy

I'm pretty interested in Gods Playing In the Clouds, if only to analyze it.

1. I have knowledge on evocation (can answer 3 questions).
  2. Knowledge on almost any western art, besides divination.
  3. Have a few books and pdfs.
  4. I do have a variety of other frantzis stuff. Opening of the energy gates, Taiji, Taiji source, Dragon and Tiger, Bagua missing the 4th program.

Take your pic.

Edited by Emera

^

*Scratches head* Knowledge on the western art of summoning spirits and various techniques not interesting. Ok *scratches head*.

Echoing mudfoot, Im curious what is interesting. BKF's stuff doesnt really matter to me now. Im just curious. :D

Edited by Emera
  • Like 1

Quite simple Emera, Your assumption is that I know less about that than you do :-D Oh boy! after awhile now in the Ordo Aurum Solis ,being member to a local coven not to mention the numerous online courses on sorcery that I've taken, I'd say I got enough on my plate already brother. @mudfoot You can always PM Me

• Like 1

Wow. That's a load of assumptions your making there. Kinda highlights how you think. Nowhere did I say that I know more than you.

The source material or the Aurum Solis is indeed a good start, but after schism after schism in the order, its more drama and imbalance. Too bad Denning and Philips are no longer among the living. Outer order stuff. I take the order to be historic now, but their curriculum is still widely published.

As for online courses, I can't comment on the efficacy O_O. Sorcery? Is that magic of a material basis going by the definition people give it nowadays?

Edited by Emera

5 hours ago, Emera said:

Wow. That's a load of assumptions your making there. Kinda highlights how you think. Nowhere did I say that I know more than you.

The source material or the Aurum Solis is indeed a good start, but after schism after schism in the order, its more drama and imbalance. Too bad Denning and Philips are no longer among the living. Outer order stuff. I take the order to be historic now, but their curriculum is still widely published.

As for online courses, I can't comment on the efficac Ist that magic of a material basis going by the dion people give it nowadays?  LOL :-D :-D You must be real dumb 

• Like 1

@Britneyy

Hi, Britneyy,

Couple of things we need your help with. First, when making a reply to a post, and quoting a post in your reply, please make sure that your typed words are outside of the quote box, or in some other manner format your typing so there is no mistaking who said what. The second thing is, personal insults are discouraged so saying "You must be real dumb" is not really conducive to whatever it is that you may be attempting to accomplish. I see you've been a member since 2012; glad you are starting to interact again! :)