Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

Good days, Bad days...

Anyone else experience this, you get say a week of very good days during which you can let go, feel very light within and content,, then its always proceeded by a few days of really heavy, grasping etc, discontent days when you just can't shift the darkness?   

I think its a case of recognising this and becoming aware of the space around it, that just came to me after writing the above, it lessened its grip....    

Peace

• Like 7

Yes, yes and yes.

2 weeks ago bad, last week good, this week bad. The thing is, there have been no major events which have led to the changes in mood. This week I have been more sensitive to the little difficult things in life than last week, and for no real reason.

You're right, recognising this up and down process as quite natural does make it easier to deal with. And hoping that, in the long term, things are generally getting that little bit better.

• Like 1

I think they do get better in the long term, and also knowing its not just us, there are many others experiencing the same process, helps a lot.   

Part of the cause may be when things get better, we, or at least i, tend to grasp at the positive feelings and then when the oversensitive feelings detector sets in and detects a low period is on its way, panic sets in, and attempting to push away the expected negativity, which sets up an amplification of the negativity.  

cheers

• Like 1

its your feelings, you will suffer so long till you pass out. Like your own hands try to strangle you and you will pass out before you could die.

We can manually let go of clinging to hands, some nervous system switch. With feelings the switch is done not by you, just wait till you pass out.

there is also more, its starvation. Its awful too.

and the regular pain.

feelings, tears

starvation, air

pain, pus

Edited by allinone

I think it helps if you have something to hold on to in daily life.

With me, it's my work as a healer which gives me focus. Doing this, I just can't afford feeling down too long.

I am also teaching Russian school kids the English language. It gives me great joy to work wth children.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anastasia said:

I think it helps if you have something to hold on to in daily life.

With me, it's my work as a healer which gives me focus. Doing this, I just can't afford feeling down too long.

I am also teaching Russian school kids the English language. It gives me great joy to work wth children.

yo, it explains, why you need to keep your own pain in so that others doesn't know, so that you naturally feel authentic.

So my thanks! you already thought me a lesson.

Yes, I have known those times earlier in my life.

And bad decisions only made them worse.

But now the Spirit of the Valley give me support whenever I think I might be heading in the wrong direction.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Brian, did I ever tell you how I love your taste in music? If I still lived in the US, I'd say, "Mail me a mixtape please!" and send you one too. 

:)

My tastes are all over the place!  There's a song to fit almost any occasion, though.

This is my favorite radio station, a public (listener-supported) station out of Isothermal Community College in beautiful downtown Spindale, NC:

http://wncw.org/

They stream live (hint, hint):

http://wncw.org/listen-live

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

The Sun just came up ,  I am alive .  Today is going to be a good day .   

Also its saturday  ....    lets see now  .... 

Grab these ...

Image result for kobudo weapons

...  and ...

Image result for car driving off through countryside

... and a    good day     to all of you .   :) 

• Like 2

On 26.7.2017 at 5:44 PM, allinone said:

yo, it explains, why you need to keep your own pain in so that others doesn't know, so that you naturally feel authentic.

Focusing on your pain will not make it better.

On 26.7.2017 at 5:44 PM, allinone said:

So my thanks! you already thought me a lesson.

You are welcome.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Anastasia said:

You are welcome.

These simple words need to be repeated.

:wub:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Anastasia said:

this can be understood many different ways.

i read it as an observation. A pain quality is that you don't affect it by focusing on it. Or focusing on pain will make it more painful.

Or you meant to negate what i said. So you don't agree with me?

On ‎26‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 6:44 PM, allinone said:

-------

what i said also can be understood many ways, positively or negatively. Your choice.

9 hours ago, Kar3n said:

These simple words need to be repeated.

:wub:

By the way my reply was hostile to user Anastasia. So if i read you favor what that user said, is a sign you are my enemy and could ban me any time.

Technically if you now doesn't agree with me, that would mean that the banning modding system is How you see things as a first reaction. So otherwords i need to take that into account your disability to neutralize first reaction if i speak with you.

i know the idea is broken yet due to inexperience, but i will evolve.

-------

In RL hostile asmr in full throttle. I don't know how to stop it when talking with people who are speaking certain way(don't know yet what way)

Edited by allinone

Sign in to follow this