Sign in to follow this  
minkus

Diffrent palms

Some people here may have heard or practiced a form of palm conditioning. Iron palm is the one that is the most common i guess.

I would love to know more about iron palm but also about the exotic forms of palm conditioning, not only for breaking or defense but also for healing. Im talking about things like cotton palm, fire palm, tibetan burning palm and the like.

A simple example of a website regarding these palms is http://www.ironpalm.com/ although i find it a little dubious, anyone have ordered any of this guy's video's ?

Also i know Lama Max teaches burning palm as its mentioned on he's website and in the book.

Since young im fascinated by these .. palms that can leave marks in people's body, palms that can heat up ... insane.

Same as with the 1 finger skill .. piercing a sandbag with 1 finger requires immense training.

Anyone knows more or trains ironpalm ? or one of the palmconditionings (un)mentioned ffcourse :)

Cheers !

Hello,

I teach Iron Palm methods and i asked if Max's Tibetan Burning Palm was like mine and i have Daosit Burning Palm, Vibrating Palm, Cotton Palm, Primordial One Chi Palm systems. Ive been selling the Healing and conditioning liniment (dit dar jow) for many years (worldwide) with great effects.

Each system of iron palm is for fighting and healing as well comes with high level abilities. Leaving palm prints is a very basic level our higher levels is to leave a mark on the person without physically touching them but this comes with much meditation and chi kung practice and if you leave the mark on the person without touching they simply will die and no treatment can cure it. Each level has a conditioning exercice with meds, herbs, massage, healing methods and levels of force. Max has 9 levels and so do i so im interested where he got his tibetan series from?!

Each system is unique in the way its used, shattering and vibrating peoples energy breaking down there life force. These type of systems are usually kept for close door students beware of people teaching methods that have no idea about or asking to apply there slaps or projecting there energy on or to you as if you are not much of a cultivator can destroy or weaken your energy. This is also part of Daoist black magic or Tibetan also!

WYG

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this