Sign in to follow this  
qicat

Two Swords as "When Can I control my emotions?"

5970ff3e190b2_ScreenShot2017-07-20at12_04_19PM.png.f6dfcd5d98b819f4873a77f7070aee79.png

So.... I've been dealing with some "tuff stuff" for a while. In a nutshell, my reaction to the situation is "Well, I was so pissed off, I created a fire dragon and I burned him ( the guy I am pissed off at)". Sifu kind of "benched me". He said, you have everything you need to figure this out and get rid of this hatred. I won't teach you anything other, until you get this out. It is poison that is killing you. 

So... this is the card I get. In two weeks I will be able to get rid of this sh%t which had been haunting me for a while? How? What else can you tell me from the card? You can see, it is a one card reading with a simple question : when will I be able to control emotions (burning universes down in full blown rage does not count as "control")...

gracias, Tarot Bums...

Edited by qicat

I know little about the Tarot, but the book I've got suggests blocked emotions, avoidance and stalemate which seems to describe some of your life situation quite accurately. As to the way out, well, in almost every situation, the correct positive attitude can be found which allows negative energy to flow away. It's there, and you already know the answer. It tends to be that you are not quite ready to accept it yet.

Good luck though :)

• Like 4

Perhaps it is time to sheath your swords.  You will still be balanced but in a much more peaceful way.

Controlling emotions?  Knowing what our emotions are and what stimulates them?  Maybe better?

Understanding them so that they don't cause trouble in our physical world.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, qicat said:

5970ff3e190b2_ScreenShot2017-07-20at12_04_19PM.png.f6dfcd5d98b819f4873a77f7070aee79.png

So.... I've been dealing with some "tuff stuff" for a while. In a nutshell, my reaction to the situation is "Well, I was so pissed off, I created a fire dragon and I burned him ( the guy I am pissed off at)". Sifu kind of "benched me". He said, you have everything you need to figure this out and get rid of this hatred. I won't teach you anything other, until you get this out. It is poison that is killing you. 

So... this is the card I get. In two weeks I will be able to get rid of this sh%t which had been haunting me for a while? How? What else can you tell me from the card? You can see, it is a one card reading with a simple question : when will I be able to control emotions (burning universes down in full blown rage does not count as "control")...

gracias, Tarot Bums...

My interpretation would be  ... calm down and find your centre and then consider that Sifu would not have said what of he did if he had not already taught you how to deal better with  such a situation .... and then, in  calm balanced  manner delve into those particular teachings method and apply them . 

But do not just sit around and wait for it to happen ... after   swords ( 'thought'  etc  )  , comes disks  -  'action' !

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Perhaps it is time to sheath your swords.  You will still be balanced but in a much more peaceful way.

Controlling emotions?  Knowing what our emotions are and what stimulates them?  Maybe better?

Understanding them so that they don't cause trouble in our physical world.

Wow, Marblehead reading Tarot cards... That's absolutely fab!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I have to admit when I saw that he had read the image and applied it to QiCats situation (rather than do what I did which was to go to a book to get help) impressed me too. This means his advice came from his heart!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Actually, reading qicat.  I don't do Tarot cards.  Thanks for noticing though.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

and get rid of that ninja outfit !  

:D  

Here ; 

Image result for Buddhist robe

nice outfit ( cannot get rid of my animal nature.... Pos are running wild...)

maxresdefault.jpg

hm... still two swords in the picture... even with monk's outfit... obviously my subconsciousness is trying to tell me something... here is what Sifu wrote to me... I've been sitting with it for a while, and I know what he means for some of it.... but some... any takers to decode? ( bolded stuff by me. As those things I am trying to "implement in real life")

I've told you already there are no secret seals or secret incantations, or secret talismans that will {...}, all of these things are powered by you, you bring the magic to the tools, the words, the talismans, they are not powerful on their own, each person is the power source for them to work.  As I told you before, you can't fight darkness with darkness, until you learn that you will never be free, there will always be another {...}, it's about the lessons that are associated with these people, places, and things.

{...}

you are closed to learning anything deeper because you can't let go of your anger and resentment to be able to bind and control your emotions.  I can't put anything more in a cup that is full you have to empty your cup.  We have only scratched the surface of the teachings, you have to get past the emotional stuff in order to qualify to learn the higher teachings, if you can't do that then you tie my hands.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, qicat said:

hm... still two swords in the picture... even with monk's outfit... obviously my subconsciousness is trying to tell me something... here is what Sifu wrote to me... I've been sitting with it for a while, and I know what he means for some of it.... but some... any takers to decode? ( bolded stuff by me. As those things I am trying to "implement in real life")

I'm not a decoder but...

Darkness is the absence of Light.  Darkness doesn't shine, darkness doesn't glow, darkness doesn't illuminate, darkness doesn't energize, darkness doesn't clarify, darkness doesn't warm, darkness doesn't liberate.  Embrace the vibrant being of light you are and shine in the darkness.

Anger and resentment manifest in the crevices of our beings where light has been squeezed out.  Don't fight these emotions or strive to repress them -- instead, flood these spaces with light and allow them to cleanse themselves naturally.  Anger and resentment are self-inflicted wounds we project onto others as a self-defense mechanism.  They are blinders which prevent us from seeing ourselves.

• Like 4

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shit

shit shit....

kitty is MAAAADDDD

so like Sifu said... disperse darkness with light.... so here I am this morning.... after nice qigong in the park and meditation... doing "send love" stuff to the guy... I get the "feed" back... I am trying to hold it at the heart level...but his energy gets it all down there... I am like... dude... I am kind of hating you... and trying to do "love and light"... not to engage in tantric sex with you....

and so 15 min later I get full blown "I like your energy" energy "call"... and here it goes again ( full blown rage as why are you raping me without even asking me?)

it never gonna work...

I hate the guy originally for doing this tantric sh&t to me without a consent... and now I cannot get out of this situation, because all my "love and light" gets exactly to the point of what he wanted in the first place and that's what I am resentful for... like seriously people... aren't there are an easier way to have sex?...it's not like I can modify his brain to think at the "higher love and forgiveness" and not "dick level thoughts"... 

I am outa of here... It will never work...

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

p.s. can anybody highjack his mindstream please ? without making it a group sex please? I have a business call right now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, qicat said:

96c9b7d39d4bf0cbf6f8159d294fb19f--humor-

You don't need to start worrying until you begin losing arguments with yourself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, qicat said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shit

shit shit....

kitty is MAAAADDDD

so like Sifu said... disperse darkness with light.... so here I am this morning.... after nice qigong in the park and meditation... doing "send love" stuff to the guy... I get the "feed" back... I am trying to hold it at the heart level...but his energy gets it all down there... I am like... dude... I am kind of hating you... and trying to do "love and light"... not to engage in tantric sex with you....

and so 15 min later I get full blown "I like your energy" energy "call"... and here it goes again ( full blown rage as why are you raping me without even asking me?)

it never gonna work...

I hate the guy originally for doing this tantric sh&t to me without a consent... and now I cannot get out of this situation, because all my "love and light" gets exactly to the point of what he wanted in the first place and that's what I am resentful for... like seriously people... aren't there are an easier way to have sex?...it's not like I can modify his brain to think at the "higher love and forgiveness" and not "dick level thoughts"... 

I am outa of here... It will never work...

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

p.s. can anybody highjack his mindstream please ? without making it a group sex please? I have a business call right now. 

Not your circus, not your monkeys.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brian said:

Not your circus, not your monkeys.

exactly...

okay, my experimentations with "Love and Kindness" obviously do not work the intended way... How about I just "heal the whole universe" instead? By definition, if something is a subset of a set, it will be impacted ( have properties) or it as well. Thus, as everybody is part of the universe, I can technically send "love and light" and not have to deal with him at the individual level... 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, qicat said:

When a man gets horny all the blood leaves the brain and goes to the penis.  If you are willing to put up with it you have to get him off and then the blood will return to the brain and you might be able to find out what he is really all about.

Best Wishes with that.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Brian said:

You don't need to start worrying until you begin losing arguments with yourself.

oh, I always do... that "supreme tantric goddess cat" always wins my human side... it's pointless to argue with her... she knows everything...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, qicat said:

exactly...

okay, my experimentations with "Love and Kindness" obviously do not work the intended way... How about I just "heal the whole universe" instead? By definition, if something is a subset of a set, it will be impacted ( have properties) or it as well. Thus, as everybody is part of the universe, I can technically send "love and light" and not have to deal with him at the individual level... 

Might work but I wouldn't lay money on it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, qicat said:

exactly...

You are approaching this from a self-serving perspective.  You are sending "love and kindness" to change him into what you want him to be for your own benefit.

This rarely works out according to plan.

Heal thyself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:

You are approaching this from a self-serving perspective.  You are sending "love and kindness" to change him into what you want him to be for your own benefit.

This rarely works out according to plan.

Heal thyself.

did not think about it that way...

I don't want to change him

I don't even know him for that matter, so what is there to change?

I just want that anger of ( energetic rape) to be gone. I was told to send love. Obviously ain't working... Oh well...My benefit is that 1) I am free from anger 2) Control emotions and 3) Get more training... Nowhere that guy is in the picture... 

12 minutes ago, qicat said:

did not think about it that way...

I don't want to change him

I don't even know him for that matter, so what is there to change?

I just want that anger of ( energetic rape) to be gone. I was told to send love. Obviously ain't working... Oh well...My benefit is that 1) I am free from anger 2) Control emotions and 3) Get more training... Nowhere that guy is in the picture... 

I'm confused.  Who is this guy?

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I'm confused.  Who is this guy?

it does not matter, as Sifu says "until you sort it out,t here always be another one like that " ( I do have a talent to run into this kind of guys - don't even know how to call them? tantra maniacs? none of the usual boy-girl stuff... but lots of energy fighting...)

What matters is for me to sort the emotions. I could write about how bad he is and blah bla blah, but it ain't gonna help me with anything. 

Sign in to follow this