Drifting_Through_Infinity

Has anyone here switched bodies with someone?

This is not a case of relinquishing ones body at death or alowing possession because one does not have the will to live or the seniority over a stronger being. It is not a Shamanic passing of Akashic records and lineage. All of these things are possible and many of them fairly "frequent".

This is consensual exchange.

This would be alienation from ones family and relatives and even if this was attempted to be mended it would result in odd new juxtaposition with regard to DNA in the new bodies - the frequencies they emit and are immersed in.

Jobs, school - pasts and futures - altered.

Eyesight, hearing, thoughts and physical skills - altered.

Speeds, cadence, probably voice, diet - altered.

It will not be the same as moving from spirit to body but rather from body to body - things will be move around - like all the furniture will be moved around. You wake up to a different set of clothing through and through.

Aside from the technical things - consider these things. 

• Like 2

Hi @Spotless. I think it is pretty clear, but when you say "this" above, you are speaking about the intention of the OP, in regards to exchange - correct?

Just wanting to help keep things clear.

Also, the Shamanic passing that was described was not (as I see it) referring to mere information, as from Akashic records - but to the substance of momentum of a soul/consciousness - the literal merging of momentum and destiny of one part of the whole with another.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daeluin said:

Hi @Spotless. I think it is pretty clear, but when you say "this" above, you are speaking about the intention of the OP, in regards to exchange - correct?

Just wanting to help keep things clear.

Also, the Shamanic passing that was described was not (as I see it) referring to mere information, as from Akashic records - but to the substance of momentum of a soul/consciousness - the literal merging of momentum and destiny of one part of the whole with another.

"This" does refer to the intention of the original post - yes.

I agree it is not just a packet of information that was transferring in what Taomeow brought to our attention.

But you may underestimate what Akashic record is - it includes every morsel of intimation, emotion and wisdom - it would pass on the entire experience - "the substance of momentum of a soul/consciousness". And yes - it is not the entirety of the exchange.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

I'm not sure if it can be permanent but I learned a technique that allows people to perceive from another's viewpoint. What anyone does with this knowledge is not my karma or responsibility.

First step, knowing the difference between absorbing and sensing. Sensing g is like feeling if your hungry or thirsty or your back needs popped, but it can be applied to things outside yourself like other people, the areas around you, intentions of others, emotions of others, etc. It is a sort of observational assessment.

Absorbing is holding something an Bringing it into yourself. In practicality it is sensing but with the intention to hold onto what you're sensing.

First exercise, feel inside yourself an let that sensing flow continually on its own. Then sense outside yourself, a table,  chair, a pet. Then sense inside a pet, a plant, a chair.

Ok so this technique is to merge your sense of self with something else.

First, you relax a let go of who you feel you are, an just allow yourself to be free flowing similarly to the sensing exercise. In that free state, focus on the individual or object you'd like to merge with and allow your sense of perception to slowly become the same as the object or person is.

Just allow the changes and don't interfere you'll begin noticing feelings, sensations,etc just ride it out til you feel like you're waking up from a dream. 

Body might change or later in appearance, might see lights or sparks, or complete darkness then light again. After your done the transformation should hold as long as you maintain you are the person or object. 

I learned that from a blackfoot medicine man, he used to become other people an mess with others. Might work for you, depends on how much you let go of your idea of yourself. 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2017 at 1:47 PM, Drifting_Through_Infinity said:

Okay, well I'm gonna try it and il post here how it works out.

lol. i like your style. ask for advice, ignore advice, go for the kill.

i swapped my consciousness with a bottle of scotch once. it didn't go well. the scotch ended up in my giving me liver damage and a whole day was lost forever. the next day wasn't great either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moraldilemma said:

lol. i like your style. ask for advice, ignore advice, go for the kill.

i swapped my consciousness with a bottle of scotch once. it didn't go well. the scotch ended up in my giving me liver damage and a whole day was lost forever. the next day wasn't great either.

love your avatar....

• Like 1