Sign in to follow this  
Ereouixoue

Oh hi, Maderp hi!

Hi, I used to have an account here, been a while, maybe 6 years. Been travelling and finding different things, spiritual and maybe less.. 

I have been missing philosophical content and I felt it might be prudent to come back here for however it last.

I had some good conversations and fond times here, I remeber Taomeows avitor, but forget the rest. There was a nice gentleman, very knoledgeable, he was cool! Cant even remeber my old avitar.. 

So! Im back!!

• Like 3

Hello Ereouixoue, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Ereo,

I didn't find any link to a former membership so you are being born again.  Yeah, start with philosophy, go to Spirituality, then go to living in the real world, then start all over again.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 2

I remeber you too actually Marblehead. I asked what your name meant and it is to do with the practice of keeping your chi close if I recall.

Hello again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ereouixoue said:

I remeber you too actually Marblehead. I asked what your name meant and it is to do with the practice of keeping your chi close if I recall.

Hello again.

I don't remember that but it sounds good, doesn't it?

Yes and no. I have a differnt convergence to you perhaps. I tend to be broad up top.. introverted yet spatial. It doesnt really turn me on. But if it works for you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ereouixoue said:

Yes and no. I have a differnt convergence to you perhaps. I tend to be broad up top.. introverted yet spatial. It doesnt really turn me on. But if it works for you.

I never know what my mind is going to be doing next.  We all are, afterall, special and unique.

What are we talking about?  I forgot.

I recall having my first disscussion about light and darkness and the equalibrium here. I think it helped me mature and opened my mind to greater research. So very thankful.

Sign in to follow this