Sign in to follow this  
qicat

I need new jewelry....

Meow...

I bet someone around here knows few people who make jewelry. I am looking to a custom order necklace. The person to make it has to have clean energy ( i.e. no drugs, crazy sh&t, etc), preferably from good family...

The material I am looking for is meteorite. Preferably of asian origins ( not south america)... 

If you know one, please share their etsy/websites/etc.

p.s. yes, jewelry will be used in Cats Invasion of the Earth!

537789f3f2a9b30d6e8cb476138c36e4--orions

• Like 5

Contact Lisa. She is about as clean and nature loving as they come, really cool woman and an accomplished artist and goldsmith. If she is not taking commissioned pieces or what you are looking for is not her genre, I am sure she can point you in the right direction. She is highly connected in California and Arizona, as well as internationally.

byzantia @ earthlink.net 

http://www.byzantia.com/

• Like 3

As a point of clarification, meteorites typically have extraterrestrial origins rather than continental ones...

;)

If Kar3n's recommendation doesn't work, post here again.  I don't have anyone in particular in mind but the Asheville, NC, area is rich in artists and spiritual cultivators of different sorts.  I suspect, actually, that this region has the highest per capita representation on The Dao Bums of anywhere on the planet.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Brian said:

As a point of clarification, meteorites typically have extraterrestrial origins rather than continental ones...

I know. But meteorites fall in certain places. They have different iron/nickel %. The one I am looking for should be of Asian origin. I am not sure how many meteorite connoisseurs are around here, but if you study the subject, you know the difference in meteorites ( hm.... now I do sound like a crazy cat....)...I did some blacksmithing back in my day... made some tools... but this one is an intricate work and I need a skilled master to do it. 

meow...

kitty goes back to play with her meteorite collection...

the galaxy is on the Orion's belt:P

• Like 1

all known meteorites are classified in a  database. Some have more of some stuff, some have less, different consistency, different make-up, different "energies".... think about them as "care packages" for us, earthlings... need to boost some energy to extra cosmic levels... Eclipse is coming... time for some serious magic work.... thus, the tools... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Brian said:

;)

If Kar3n's recommendation doesn't work, post here again.  I don't have anyone in particular in mind but the Asheville, NC, area is rich in artists and spiritual cultivators of different sorts.  I suspect, actually, that this region has the highest per capita representation on The Dao Bums of anywhere on the planet.

I believe that assertion is correct, sir! I can think of 6 of you off the top of my head.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, qicat said:

the galaxy is on the Orion's belt:P

Planet Earth isn't anymore.  Earth A used to be, but Earth B where we are now is in the Sagittarius arm. 

The mind-boggling part being that scientists who used to tell us we're located in the Orion spur now say they've always said Sagittarius arm.  A friend of mine is an astrophysicist/astronomer and I specifically asked him.  And then showed him videos with residue still surviving here and there from Earth A, where Carl Sagan and Neil Degrasse Tyson (respectively) say Orion spur.  And he said "that's obviously a mistake."  

Glad you remember Orion.   Always nice to bump into a fellow timeliner in these occasionally very unfamiliar parts of the galaxy.  Especially one of feline persuasion.     

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Glad you remember Orion.   Always nice to bump into a fellow timeliner in these occasionally very unfamiliar parts of the galaxy.  Especially one of feline persuasion.     

Female astronomers and physicists aren't that rare any more.  I am constantly seeing more in the science documentaries I watch.  I could maybe even say more new female entries than males.

What was that series?  Meteor Hunters?  Maybe Qicat could contact them and get a meteorite from them and then find an artist to do the art work?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Synergy 12 which includes Moldavite and Tibetan Tektite. 

And yes...I remember Earth A too. And something earlier as well. 

will check that out...

thanks

meow

12 hours ago, Taomeow said:

feline

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Female

Female astronomers are indeed not that uncommon, but I was talking about cats.

• Thanks 1

I really like working with these folks - http://www.destinationom.com/

They're mainly into malas but check out their site, you may find something you like.

I've not seen them work with meterorite but I did have a very nice lava stone wrist mala from them.

I also have a beautiful one that is bone and amber.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

True, cat astronomers are more rare.  Not so with female cats though.  They are very common.

21 hours ago, Brian said:

What goes up must come down.  What comes down must go up.

Get with the symmetry Brian.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

True, cat astronomers are more rare.  Not so with female cats though.  They are very common.

Catpernicus.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Taomeow said:

I think back in a  day there were plenty of cat astronomers... not sure what happened though...

got lazy perhaps?

29577-egypt-X2.jpg

29523-egypt-X2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, qicat said:

I think back in a  day there were plenty of cat astronomers... not sure what happened though...

got lazy perhaps?

Nah.  Just internalized the technology.  All those bulky telescopes...  who needs them when you can develop bionanites and just use your enhanced senses to see into stuff.  

Or to do as you wish with stuff.  Hundreds of millions of cats opted for utilizing hundreds of millions of human servants.   Annually these human servants purchase $75 billion worth of cat food to serve to creatures who are not expected to give anything but trouble in return, and love it.  Hundreds of millions of humans not currently owned by a cat because they can't afford to serve him or her work on improving their living situation so that they too can accommodate one some day.  So...  who knows what else they are manipulating.  Giblets to galaxies, their only limitation is their own imeowgination.

And why do you think a popular modern (of the past couple thousand years) god sends so many souls to a purrgatory?  Purr+gato (cat in some Latin-derived languages) should give one a clue...  

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 4

Qicat,

Long before you joined, there was a member called BaguaKicksAss frequenting this site. Among other things, she was known for making jewelry. One day she decided she needs time away from TDB and hasn't been active since, but maybe she can still be reached by PM? (And if you do, don't forget to say "hi" for me, please.)

She would probably meet all your criteria, and I feel you might actually quite like her...

• Like 3

On 7/19/2017 at 11:25 PM, Taomeow said:

Planet Earth isn't anymore.  Earth A used to be, but Earth B where we are now is in the Sagittarius arm. 

The mind-boggling part being that scientists who used to tell us we're located in the Orion spur now say they've always said Sagittarius arm.  A friend of mine is an astrophysicist/astronomer and I specifically asked him.  And then showed him videos with residue still surviving here and there from Earth A, where Carl Sagan and Neil Degrasse Tyson (respectively) say Orion spur.  And he said "that's obviously a mistake."  

Mandela effect ? :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this