Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Spiritual Systems

These are objects for to interact with in case you don't have human or noone to interact what has passed the "Turing test".

Was just thinking before coming here.. "Who really cares?".. Is your point that this reality is a machine? Or that spiritual practise is not necessary or that you'd like to have more close relationships?

7 minutes ago, thursday said:

Was just thinking before coming here.. "Who really cares?".. Is your point that this reality is a machine? Or that spiritual practise is not necessary or that you'd like to have more close relationships?

first of i feel sorry for them who are doing practice. Their practice is after or exclusive to real life, so you live through and fulfill all delusions already before you "start practice".

• Like 1

Does feeling sorry for those of us who do a practise help you much or is it just that you lack clearer understanding?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thursday said:

Does feeling sorry for those of us who do a practise help you much or is it just that you lack clearer understanding?

ok, knowing there is live persons or there is even a change someone see what i write, is enough for me. I could aswell write on paper, i think the main thing is i need t oget words through fingers and that there is a change that someone otehr than me sees it is a ground or passage t omyhands, and makes my typing real.

• Like 1

You are real, so am I.. You have deep thoughts,  try to take good care of yourself and others, your ability will get cleaner..

1 minute ago, thursday said:

You are real, so am I.. You have deep thoughts,  try to take good care of yourself and others, your ability will get cleaner..

heh, being nice is inefficient.

I'm not real but what difference, at this point, does it make?

Being nice is inefficient.. Okay, I'm not you, you may have your own better method. Feel free to PM me. "Niceness" just happened out of genuine interest, remembering things..

13 minutes ago, Brian said:

It does make a difference to me.. Would like to think that it has made me more careful over time to define people as real.. Still have a lot of work to do. Maybe it's just a matter of perspective, and both can be useful at different times?

10 minutes ago, Brian said:

if you are a good show and there is a thing into what you are connected what is needed then i will get hooked. And it will fulfill that point and for this time i don't need to find that interaction anymore.

12 minutes ago, thursday said:

Being nice is inefficient.. Okay, I'm not you, you may have your own better method. Feel free to PM me. "Niceness" just happened out of genuine interest, remembering things..

i tried to talk with my dog. I need to have knowledge of "i know what it is" included in same package the word intent sound is. Just calling someone with names and if you are honest, these just happen to be bad names mostly, not my fault.

go on "spiritual" site and say that practices arent needed- fulfills feeling of superiority. Back to real life. now what. Me winning isnt you do. Alien language 4 lif.

1 minute ago, thursday said:

Rereading a few times, still I don't understand.. :unsure:

that's why i call dirty names, to get a connection. If you don't get things right(during fixing bycicle or etc) then calling out bad names or hitting something is needed to get connected.

1 minute ago, bax44 said:

go on "spiritual" site and say that practices arent needed- fulfills feeling of superiority. Back to real life. now what. Me winning isnt you do. Alien language 4 lif.

yes. I'm stuck with it, i need those superiority lessons. So but you need to play well if you think you are better than me then you don't succeed.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

yes. I'm stuck with it, i need those superiority lessons. So but you need to play well if you think you are better than me then you don't succeed.

as if typing symbols on pad makes on superior. perhaps in  future when we upload to cloud, dark days indeed. Fortuitous for the non practitioners, so on and such forth. Fin.

Get connected to what? Frustration?

It is okay to call bad names, just realize you want your bike fixed and focus on the solution.

Otherwise your bike will not be fixed as fast and you may have created more trouble than when you started the job.. That would be a lose - lose situation I think..

3 minutes ago, bax44 said:

as if typing symbols on pad makes on superior. perhaps in  future when we upload to cloud, dark days indeed. Fortuitous for the non practitioners, so on and such forth. Fin.

can you say what superiority feels like from outward observer point of view?

2 minutes ago, thursday said:

Get connected to what? Frustration?

It is okay to call bad names, just realize you want your bike fixed and focus on the solution.

Otherwise your bike will not be fixed as fast and you may have created more trouble than when you started the job.. That would be a lose - lose situation I think..

You do quick magic with bad word and if someone answers then insight rises how to fix it.

for enlightenment is same thing, you get realization. So but you dialed the number. It doesn't happen randomly.

i demand to get me smarter. And it works!! it gets fulfilled. Someone on the other end needs to get pass a point so i helped.

Sign in to follow this