roger

The three discoveries

12 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Beyond that it seems we just disagree and I don't see any value it debating you.

another thing, you talk like ordinary person. Learn high language.

1 hour ago, Jonesboy said:

If you had any integrity you would find out for yourself instead of posting such dumb shit.

so you actually take the time and check the facts and mold them to into structure what feels right to you?

13 minutes ago, allinone said:

maybe i have high level of narcissism.

Really?  I never would have noticed.  :rolleyes:

Ego is our mind's perception of what/who we are.  Too grand an ego, yes, then it is all about me.  I try to stay just a little bit over-inflated.  Gives me something to work toward.

But true, we don't have to admit we are wrong, if we ever are.  But it would make living with other people a little more pleasant.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

Really?  I never would have noticed.  :rolleyes:

Ego is our mind's perception of what/who we are.  Too grand an ego, yes, then it is all about me.  I try to stay just a little bit over-inflated.  Gives me something to work toward.

But true, we don't have to admit we are wrong, if we ever are.  But it would make living with other people a little more pleasant.

i reform people around me without violating their free will. I am against banning, silencing.

also i am xenophile.

2 minutes ago, allinone said:

i reform people around me without violating their free will.

We won't talk about what you may have reformed them into.

I am against banning, silencing.

So am I.  But I have no problem with suspensions with accumulating periods of time out for repeated infractions.

also i am xenophile.

I can accept that.  I talk with anyone who is willing to share thoughts with me.  I don't care much for people who just talk "to" me though.  It's about sharing.

• Like 1

War to xenophobes. Rise and riot, revolt free.

No, no, NO!

All we need is love (when warranted) and understanding.

No more wars until the ones that are on-going are finished.

And "rise, riot and revolt" would be what an angry Anarchist would do.  I'm not one of those.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

No, no, NO!

All we need is love (when warranted) and understanding.

No more wars until the ones that are on-going are finished.

And "rise, riot and revolt" would be what an angry Anarchist would do.  I'm not one of those.

We have a consort. Its your own mind. This war thing is to learn and study.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I can accept that.  I talk with anyone who is willing to share thoughts with me.  I don't care much for people who just talk "to" me though.  It's about sharing.

earth is yours

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

We have a consort. Its your own mind. This war thing is to learn and study.

My mind rarely fails me any more.  And I have just enough knowledge to get into trouble and I find that fun most of the time.

We should study and learn from previous wars.  Wars solve nothing long term.  Why bother?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

earth is yours

Yes, to walk upon but not to claim.  My only quasi-regret is that I never walked the lands of Mainland China.

And I do try my best to take good care of my Earth where I have an influence.

6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

We should study and learn from previous wars.  Wars solve nothing long term.  Why bother?

25 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

So am I.  But I have no problem with suspensions with accumulating periods of time out for repeated infractions.

If someone clearly is on a state and yelling at me all sorts of words and cursing etc, i know it will stop by itself. So the suspension or silence is coming if they manage to piss me off. But if there is mechanical system, rules then i don't learn and the other person don't learn what is biological impulss or drive to these outbursts.

Edited by allinone

If someone clearly is on a state and yelling at me all sorts of words and cursing etc, i know it will stop by itself. So the suspension or silence is coming if they manage to piss me off. But if there is mechanical system, rules then i don't learn and the other person don't learn what is biological impulss or drive to these outbursts.

I feel that the conversation has gone to you.  But I will first let you know that I was suspended once for making a personal attack.  I did what I had to do and accepted the responsibility for it.  I even stayed off-line longer than I was suspended for because it was the right thing to do.

Anyhow, back to you.  Yes, if you have a history of being a bully then you could easily fall into the trap of making personal insults.  That, of course, would get you suspended or banned.  I doubt we want that.

To know when to keep our mouth shut.  What an important lesson to learn.

And really, when speaking here on the forum there would be little need to make a personal insult.  We are supposed to be talking about philosophical, spiritual, etc concepts.  It is understandable that we are going to periodically disagree with something someone else has said.

That concept of "agreeing to disagree" is a simple way out from getting too emotional with what we are saying.

• Like 3

I feel that the conversation has gone to you.  But I will first let you know that I was suspended once for making a personal attack.  I did what I had to do and accepted the responsibility for it.  I even stayed off-line longer than I was suspended for because it was the right thing to do.

Anyhow, back to you.  Yes, if you have a history of being a bully then you could easily fall into the trap of making personal insults.  That, of course, would get you suspended or banned.  I doubt we want that.

To know when to keep our mouth shut.  What an important lesson to learn.

And really, when speaking here on the forum there would be little need to make a personal insult.  We are supposed to be talking about philosophical, spiritual, etc concepts.  It is understandable that we are going to periodically disagree with something someone else has said.

That concept of "agreeing to disagree" is a simple way out from getting too emotional with what we are saying.

ok,

well what i want is to study the feelings. Basically yes perhaps it is cringe, but these emotions like ebmarrassment can be made ground or the air you breath. Its the best thing. But the banhammer is in the way.

So my udnerstanding is teh spiritual communities are too immature and young for II type of emotions accepted.

So you have these privite JEffs and otehrs, and on the surface teh yband togehter and act like they have something.

• Like 1

ok,

well what i want is to study the feelings. Basically yes perhaps it is cringe, but these emotions like ebmarrassment can be made ground or the air you breath. Its the best thing. But the banhammer is in the way.

So my udnerstanding is teh spiritual communities are too immature and young for II type of emotions accepted.

Thinking back, yes, it seems you do enjoy stimulating the emotions of people you interact with.  That's easier to do in real life than it is on a forum where there are rules that wouldn't apply in real life.

I used to enjoy getting my emotions roused but not any more,  I'm too old for that.  

But still, there Is plenty to talk about here without getting too emotionally involved.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, allinone said:

So you have these privite JEffs and otehrs, and on the surface teh yband togehter and act like they have something.

That's okay.  It's good to have friends who watch your back.  Maybe not fair, two against one, but who said life was always going to be fair.

Even when I'm wrong, which I rarely am, I would like to have someone supporting me until I have acknowledged that I am wrong.  I mean, if I am wrong because I have a misunderstanding then it will take some pretty good logic and reason to convince me I have a faulty understanding.

• Like 1

That's okay.  It's good to have friends who watch your back.  Maybe not fair, two against one, but who said life was always going to be fair.

Even when I'm wrong, which I rarely am, I would like to have someone supporting me until I have acknowledged that I am wrong.  I mean, if I am wrong because I have a misunderstanding then it will take some pretty good logic and reason to convince me I have a faulty understanding.

i think you have saved me from indefinite ban. Ty

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Thinking back, yes, it seems you do enjoy stimulating the emotions of people you interact with.  That's easier to do in real life than it is on a forum where there are rules that wouldn't apply in real life.

I used to enjoy getting my emotions roused but not any more,  I'm too old for that.  

But still, there Is plenty to talk about here without getting too emotionally involved.

I insult to get started so the substance go into air and then work calming it down. And then learn.

Technically alcohol is to break the ice. Its better to insult immediately than to work with alcohol to that state.

I do a favor who ever my insult reaches. I know how it works, it works like a release, no need for long hours of grinding on some dopamine.

---------

and maybe i am the ignorant here who hasn't discovered love and compassion. But so far its all been sensual based, i sure wan to know what it is on higher substance based and doesn't make me feel like i have lost something wich i need t ogrind my way back again to have another dose.

• Like 2

basically what you get some definition what rigba is, or self realization, for what, really?

i want liberation from burden.

I insult to get started so the substance go into air and then work calming it down. And then learn.

Technically alcohol is to break the ice. Its better to insult immediately than to work with alcohol to that state.

I do a favor who ever my insult reaches. I know how it works, it works like a release, no need for long hours of grinding on some dopamine.

---------

and maybe i am the ignorant here who hasn't discovered love and compassion. But so far its all been sensual based, i sure wan to know what it is on higher substance based and doesn't make me feel like i have lost something wich i need t ogrind my way back again to have another dose.

I understand what you are saying but again I must state, "Not here on this forum".

A word I would like you to consider is "empathy".  Just a beginner's level of understanding.  You don't need to go there.

• Like 3

basically what you get some definition what rigba is, or self realization, for what, really?

i want liberation from burden.

Ah!, that old Buddhist concept of "liberation".  Personally, I'm not in prison so I don't need be liberated.  And I'm not suffering so we don't need go there either.

So why do you have any burdens?  You are supposed to put her back down once you have carried her across the river.

• Like 1

I understand what you are saying but again I must state, "Not here on this forum".

A word I would like you to consider is "empathy".  Just a beginner's level of understanding.  You don't need to go there.

I can manage no outbursts almost. Todays action here in this forum what i did(what is the scale of banworthiness 0-10?)

i have no comments on emphaty. Sounds like a pathology!

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

So why do you have any burdens?  You are supposed to put her back down once you have carried her across the river.

Mind calculates patterns, try to fit and find solutions. Discipline. To cultivate state while needs are screaming.

To find a dose.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allinone said:

I can manage no outbursts almost. Todays action here in this forum what i did(what is the scale of banworthiness 0-10?)

I can't answer your question.  I just felt like talking with you.

i have no comments on emphaty. Sounds like a pathology!

Come on, tough guy.  It won't hurt.  I promise.

Mind calculates patterns, try to fit and find solutions. Discipline. To cultivate state while needs are screaming.

To find a dose.

I can't speak to this as I cannot see inside your mind.  That's your work to do.

• Like 1